[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I am not going to bed hun, it is only 2:40pm here I am watching GH atm :). I was just saying to the ones that were sorry.
Oh? Lol. I got it wrong. OK sounds good! I cannot keep track of whose who or their time zones anymore! lol

P

PrincessKarina

Can we do a social media support for these two and GS/ch.3 team until the end of lakorn? I think we need to do this so they see good support from the fans not just ratings.

Here is what we need to do:
1. Can we get a list of IG and twitter accounts for the producer, channel and lakorn IG accounts that matter (the social media accounts that ch3 use to promote GS. Can someone help me with that? I have 5 but i’ve not been on IG posting so I don’t want to miss an Acct.
2. We need to like and leave comments on the posts.
3. Give likes and comments on Ji and Taew’s GS posts. And retweet James’ twitter posts.
4. We post GS posts on social, especially on IG to boost the posting numbers. Currently, it’s had gone up above 43k posts.
5. Let’s ask them to be paired again. If we don’t ask, how would the channel and producers know this pairing is a hit.
6. LET’S ASK KHUN DA TO PRODUCE A GS PHOTO BOOK BY JJ. I’d buy it. I think he is a good photographer and I am in love with his subject.
This is nice! Good idea! Yes we need more JT! More pairing ASAP!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! Yay to us for getting to page 400. We’ve worked hard for this.

@lakornkiki I totally love the GS Social Media promotion. If they worry about ratings, I like to go by the LIVE FB I watch. Ep.9 had 9.1k viewers on board. Their wedding was the talk of the IG town lol. I ship the idea of the GS photobook. I’d buy that in a heartbeat w/ all 800 photos.

Also, what has Nai/Nok done to us?! We’re taking sides again. Haha. #TeamNai all the way. I was #TeamNokNai last week lol.

@MKfan132 not stalking or nothing but you’re the only one I know the time zone of bc we have the same time zone lol. It’s so neat to have friends on the same side. I’m use to all different kind of time zones.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aww that was so sweet.
Nai translated the poem: I love you.
Nok: The poem is much longer than that.
Nai whispered: I love you. I love you. I love you....I love you etc.
Ahhhhhh so cute. Reminds me of them solving love riddles in a past life. I'm glad they are keeping the message simple this time around. Nothing flowery, just straight up love you!

Ahhhhhh so cute. Reminds me of them solving love riddles in a past life. I'm glad they are keeping the message simple this time around. Nothing flowery, just straight up love you!

Nai saying “I love you” already got me crazy but add that to JJ’s smooth voice with the eyes focused on her face while he was whispering had me spinning. Then add that little smile on Nai’s face .... I was so dead. :nut:

About that smile, I think it was a mixture of joy that he can say “I love you” and him knowing how she was receiving this positively was just so nice to watch. FIN mark.

Oh, I also i forgot that I was watching NaiNok. It had JT feels the whole time. :icon12::love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Nai saying “I love you” already got me crazy but add that to JJ’s smooth voice with the eyes focused on her face while he was whispering had me spinning. Then add that little smile on Nai’s face .... I was so dead. :nut:

About that smile, I think it was a mixture of joy that he can say “I love you” and him knowing how she was receiving this positively was just so nice to watch. FIN mark.

Oh, I also i forgot that I was watching NaiNok. It had JT feels the whole time. :icon12::love:
I know right???!!! I have said it before how much i love JJ's smooth soothing voice! Him whispering sweet nothings to you at night tho *swoon*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The lakorn just keep getting better. This episode was such a tease with all the almost kiss moments, but I love all their scenes together. I love how vulnerable they are to each other, always supporting one another. I love how Nok let loose and just try to enjoy the moment instead of giving him an attitude. The honeymoon was short but there were so many worthy moments to remember. Like said, it was definitely JiTaew and not Nok-Nai at all during the honeymoon. You can just pinpoint the difference. lol The poem scene, major NDFD flashbacks. I wish I had someone like Nai to whisper to me, "I love you" countless times. Dang, I'm so jealous of Nok. lol I love how she didn't even fake get upset or try to hide her smile. She showed that she was enjoying it. And their night conversations. Them explaining the reason for when they first fell in love and hated each other was funny. Nok, it wasn't Nai's fault. It was that kid that bumped into him! lol Was Nok always aware that Nai loved her? Let alone had feelings for her? I thought she lowkey (and highkey) knew but didn't know if he really did love her, since she always thought he was just trying to change his status. It was good to see Nok being playful and herself with Nai. This is just what we need. Alone time for our pra'nang. Oh, I especially love their little moment at the hospital. I love his soothing voice. They were so cute just cuddling for awhile and conversing. Too bad no one was able to witness such a moment, not that I wanted anyone to interrupt such a moment. At least then they'll know that these two truly love one another and that it's not just one-sided. But the second attempt kiss though! That scene was so funny! I love his laugh after and how embarassed they were. Taew's face all red too! She was being such a good wife and family member to Nai. I love how she was taking care of him during his hard time. I like that she's not as ungrateful as people think. She's willing to take care and be there for Nai, because he was always there for her. She's really growing as a wife, daughter and daughter-in-law. Watching them crying and being vulnerable with each other was so bittersweet. It was such a perfect scene. Taew and James did a great job.
I'm excited for jealous Nok. Welcome to the jealous wife club, Nok. HAHA! Back to waiting another week for the good stuff! Oh the torture. lol

Tawat really was in denial, thinking that Khae had always loved him. He even heard her say that she wants to get back with Nai during the revelation. Khae should really consider herself lucky. Chai is a really good-looking man for his age. Why do I feel like Tawat lowkey still love Wi? Well, of course he'll still love her as they used to be lovers and a married couple. I'm sure he still loves her as a person and appreciate her a lot as a friend. I really adore their friendship. Once again, I'm just sad that they're not going to get back together. T_T

Last edited:
I am just going to enjoy GS and JT for as much as I can until episode 14.

GS is a good lakorn with good message. I LOVE the recycling message and the love of family this lakorn is showing.

Also, this has a good feels on how Nai was raised by Wat and Wi. How a good guy got a chance.

I guess it’s not spicy enough for the audience to watch?

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Argh I’m so upset! I am not looking forward to next week! I’m team Nok and I don’t want her to have to experience those hurt moments. Well at least Khun Wed will be there for her to use! Lol

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
I am just going to enjoy GS and JT for as much as I can until episode 14.

GS is a good lakorn with good message. I LOVE the recycling message and the love of family this lakorn is showing.

Also, this has a good feels on how Nai was raised by Wat and Wi. How a good guy got a chance.

I guess it’s not spicy enough for the audience to watch?
I agree. Well, the original novel seems to be spicy enough but the Lakorn version is not that spicy. I feel the script writer gave a lot scenes to Kae instead.

I enjoy every moment when Nai and Mok are together but really can’t stand for Kae.