[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I hid for a day to make a FMV and look at all the photos from the wedding day.... I think we are heading to ER and might need to watch from there. :risas3::risas3:

And here is my MV. I love the song and I think it's perfect for Nai. :love:
I hope you like it my GS ER gang. This should help us ready for their wedding day.... it's not just Nai but as we all know... Nok is so deeply in love with Nai. She might not know it yet but her actions sure shows it. I have proof in this MV. haha:p

(@Katelyn Made one as promised. A little rough on making this vid. I haven't done one since NoNi fever last year but JT fever is high so here it is. hahahaha)
Oh this is so so beautiful Kiki!! :cheer::clap: I love it. :icon12::love: The song is so perfect for them. Thanks so much!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls!! Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness. *hugs* Family emergency situation hasn't been resolved yet but really GS is a great distraction. Thanks for all the updates and posts. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. There's so much excitement for NaiNok wedding!! :cheer: This is like the most anticipated wedding in a lakorn.

@Xiongurl26 Are you still picking up all the crazy ladies that has contracted GS_NokNai_JT fever in the ambulance to take to NokNai wedding tonight ?? :p
@Katelyn whats the update? You need to be pick up tonight or are you driving there yourself ?
Cr. Lakorn_thai
View attachment 20086
Cr. Pongy888
View attachment 20087
I know the pics probably have already been posted, but oh well the bride and groom are too beautiful, no harm in reposting right ?:pancarta:
It would be great if you could pick me up so we could all be together.
Thanks for sharing! JJ may act like a big Baby off screen but he sure does take good care of his P’Taew :p

Yep! same here and according to the translation @toasty shared, it seem like it was JJ massaging Taew’s feet at the same time as he was massaging Nok:p.. sound to me like their off screen chemistry is bleeding through to their onscreen character now. If you know what I mean ?:naughty2:
This is so true that their off screen chemistry translates beautifully into their onscreen characters.

Their feelings are def bleeding through.

I am on a JT ship.... I don’t know when or how I got on it.... I was fooled and thought I was on NokNai ship :rolleyes::love:
I feel the same. I think JT ship is stronger than Nai/Nok ship

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls!! Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness. *hugs* Family emergency situation hasn't been resolved yet but really GS is a great distraction. Thanks for all the updates and posts. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. There's so much excitement for NaiNok wedding!! :cheer: This is like the most anticipated wedding in a lakorn.
I am glad to hear GS_NokNai_JT is giving you a good distraction. JJ/Nai posted pics of his beautiful bride on his IG, I think he too is very excited about officially becoming Nok’s husband :naughty2:
F75F29C7-BD18-4377-A388-A68E7AA74BA2.jpeg 139E4ED0-EE3B-45EC-9377-AA9D1F05FD7A.jpeg
Nok’s bridesmaids :p too cute .
563A61B6-12F3-431D-BF4E-6A504337B7D9.jpeg
A7E9ABD5-A2A1-45F1-92C3-7B87166243A4.jpeg
It would be great if you could pick me up so we could all be together.
@Xiongurl26 please pick @Katelyn up too.

This is so true that their off screen chemistry translates beautifully into their onscreen characters.
Yep and here is a great example:p

Onscreen moment
CF101F77-6F8C-4B27-AE93-49F2AFDE16C9.jpeg

Offscreen moment:p
FDC1466C-9F95-489D-81BA-E47DDCABC13F.jpeg

Onscreen moment
8215C25C-8C85-423F-962E-19A9AD77D25B.jpeg

Offscreen moment. Haha this is definitely a JT moment not NokNai
AFF0D3CC-257E-49B5-92DD-A25767053216.jpeg
I feel the same. I think JT ship is stronger than Nai/Nok ship
I think our NokNai ship hit an iceberg and we were sent a JT rescued ship :p now that we are onboard the JT ship, looks like we are not willing to get off:risas3:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Offscreen moment. Haha this is definitely a JT moment not NokNai
View attachment 20107

I think our NokNai ship hit an iceberg and we were sent a JT rescued ship :p now that we are onboard the JT ship, looks like we are not willing to get off:risas3:
For sure I will stay in the JT ship for a while and see how the ship sail kkk. By the way Ji told the MC in the show that when they went to filmed the honeymoon in Nan, they stay in the Tent together because the hotel is a little too far and they have to be ready by 3-4 in the morning to film again so they decided to set up the tent, and he said stayed together he like it:risas3: Yes Ji, I know you like/happy too, I can see all that kkk.

Ji posted the wedding picture in his IG, Taew liked it haha, she didn’t post today about the wedding picture but the bridesmaids kkk.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Are you still picking up all the crazy ladies that has contracted GS_NokNai_JT fever in the ambulance to take to NokNai wedding tonight ?? :p
@Katelyn whats the update? You need to be pick up tonight or are you driving there yourself ?
Cr. Lakorn_thai
View attachment 20086
Cr. Pongy888
View attachment 20087

I know the pics probably have already been posted, but oh well the bride and groom are too beautiful, no harm in reposting right ?:pancarta:
I sure am! On my way to get you ladies now. @Katelyn & @wuzhangs you girls ready? Who else needs to be picked up?!