[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
i told myself i wouldn't read anymore spoilers, but omg, i'm just too weak willed. but i am definitely looking forward to the honeymoon, seems like it's gonna be hilarious.

i know james and taew are dating other people, but their chemistry is off the charts in the lakorn, and it's making me low-key ship them irl. this has never happened to me before, so wahh. :eek: hopefully with how much hype jt has, ch3 can get them to work again together in another lakorn. slapandkiss

Those eyes... love your MV. It really captures the very thing that we look forward to in every scene between those two. Their eyes when they steal looks and when they are looking at each other. Their eyes have their own wordless scirpt. I especially like Nai's eyes. Yup they are ocean eyes alright. It's deep. Really deep with feelings of love towards Nok. JJ is impressive at acting with his eyes in this lakorn. I'd go weak if he were to stare at me like that. Heck, I would even have a heart attack. My heart would go berserk!

Ermmm... this is so embarrassing for me to ask you or anyone willing. Will it be OK if you're to make an MV on Nai doing everything for Nok? I just love it when Nai said "Everything I do, I do it for you" Kyaaaa! Coz it's true, he worries and everything he did so far has Nok's interest in it. The bgm is Bryan Adam's song of the same title "Everything I do, I do it for you". I hope someone will please do this MV. Chaebal!
Let me see if I can find a good cover that song. Can’t use the original cuz I am pretty sure it’ll get tagged and block for copyright.

pikapika

sarNie Egg
Is anyone subbing this right now? If so, can someone please PM me the link. I've been watching this via Vietnamese dub. But apparently it stopped after ep 8. There's viet subtitles but I can't read Vietnamese that fast LOL. Thanks in advance!

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
I am trying to control myself and not attack her for ruining all the feels. But I am so close to tell her to @$):;$&@$!!!!!!
Me too if it not for Ji/Taew I jumped in already. I knew something wrong with Taew/Ji on the concert event on Saturday, they completely distance each other. Anyhow, I hope the next few episodes will be good so can let go of my sadness mood right now.

Me too if it not for Ji/Taew I jumped in already. I knew something wrong with Taew/Ji on the concert event on Saturday, they completely distance each other. Anyhow, I hope the next few episodes will be good so can let go of my sadness mood right now.
I know. I am controlling myself for JT too. She just showed her ugly side of her personality. She needs to be told what she did has ruined for many fans, what JT and GS team has worked so hard on this week... promoting the wedding day. I cannot understand this and need to go punch a bag or something. I am mad as hell.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, man. I am in a bad mood. I was all happy on cloud 9 with the wedding photos and sleepy after making the Ocean Eyes vid.... Then i see some photos of JJ on a scuba trip.

Don’t click or look at any of those photos if you don’t want to ruin your anticipation of Nok and Nai wedding day. I think I saw a photo of the person who James might be dating and I am a bit crushed. LOL of course I knew i’d have a hard time since I secretly wish it’d be Taew somehow but it’s not. Not a pretty girl too so there is that disappointment.

But seriously, why did she post the photo this weekend? Can the partners not chill on these posts until after the lakorn? :mad: #dontkillmybuzz
Oh really ?? I want to see this girlfriend of his .. link please if u don’t mind .

Yes send me the link please @Popella but did the gf post it herself? U ladies might be jumping to conclusions?? Lolz don’t be sad, we already knew beforehand he was seeing someone.
Not sad about him seeing someone but my bubble for the wedding night went bust when I saw that photo. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

I am upset for fans like me with hurt feelings, for JT who worked hard to promote the wedding night, Khun Da and team who worked so hard on these wedding night promotions. Can’t that photo post not wait until the lakorn is over???? SMH

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
In that Oppo anniversary event that James went to, he said in the interview that his girlfriend also watches this lakorn but she's not jealous because she understands that this is just a part of his job. But lol I doubt she’s not jealous. Also is that his gf for sure? maybe just a friend? I thought he didn’t want her to be publicized for right now.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Is she really seeking for attention? I thought that James have been keeping mum about her and their relationship to keep her "safe"...? I wouldn't doubt it if it was her that told James to tone it down with his touchy self when it comes to Taew. lol I understand that celebrities should know their boundaries when interacting with the opposite sex when they're already in a relationship. But if you're an ordinary person while your significant other is in this type of field, you need to have a strong heart and trust them. As an actor/actress, giving fan service is a must in order to keep your fans happy and garner more fans + promote your work. If she cannot handle what James have to do as a celebrity then I don't think she's the one for him. Taew's boyfriend survived all these years and they're still doing fine. lol I'm not accusing James girlfriend. I'm just pointing this out if this is really the case.

Anyways, enough of James girlfriend. I'm excited to fangirl again tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the vids/fanmades and pictures.
@Katelyn Hope all is well! <3 We'll still be here waiting to fangirl over our Nok-Nai's wedding and honeymoon with you tomorrow. :)