[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Argh I cannot believe Khae! What?! She’s married! Oh my goodness! What a...argh!
Tell me about it! This girl is getting on my nerves.

Same here. I even dreamt of being with JJ (hey nothing perverted here). Lol!
Lol he's so good looking. I dont blame you. I'll be dreaming about him too.

Aaaaaa is it that..."bad"? I can't wait! I can't wait!

IT'S SATURDAY!!!

You'll just have to wait and see. :naughty2: Its only Friday where I'm at so I still have the weekend to get through. Ughhh the wait is killing me.

P

PrincessKarina

Tell me about it! This girl is getting on my nerves.

Lol he's so good looking. I dont blame you. I'll be dreaming about him too.

You'll just have to wait and see. :naughty2: Its only Friday where I'm at so I still have the weekend to get through. Ughhh the wait is killing me.
Ahh! I don’t want to get admitted again. I just got home! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Calm down everyone... gosh it's worrying me that so many are getting feverish, and admitting into hospitals...

GS should be a medication, not making you guys sicker! :risas3:
For real! I just got home from the ER! Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! That 2nd part spoiler. Can they be any more cuter? It’s so tough trying to pull through as the ambulance driver haha. Khae though! She married & still have hope. What ‘chu tryna do girl?! The man you want is married now too. Oh heavens with this girl.

I’m fighting by not reading the end spoiler but the rest of these spoilers are making me melt.

What ever was involved during that “nose play” really moved their chemistry sky high.. at this stage I can’t see any of their other future
co-stars matching or even come close to the chemistry these two are sharing right now.
Have you seen these clips during NDFD opening? They can’t stay away from each other lolz they were like in their own little world :rolleyes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3_ScbDd31/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kmd7ynxmept0
Cr. On pic
View attachment 19870
View attachment 19872
Could anyone please briefly translate what Ji and Taew is saying in the clip below. Thank you :)

Thanks for Sharing! So cute <3
I CANNOT HANDLE THESE TWO.... The vid from NDFD is so cute. I haven't seen it and it's on repeat. :)

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
@crazy12 WOW your gif has me dead! James Ji shaking off that guy's hand from Taew LOLOLOL too good.
JamesJi thought #1: You want to touch p'Taew? Dream on.

What did we do to deserve this much fanservice. Must be our collective good karma.
Lol! I’ve been trying to recuperate from the ER but it just doesn’t work kekekke. These two cuties are bringing us so much fanservice. Forever be the King of Fanservice!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I CANNOT HANDLE THESE TWO.... The vid from NDFD is so cute. I haven't seen it and it's on repeat. :)
It’s like they are in their own little world.. they have the media and every other cast there but yet they are like the only two fiddling and reaching out for one another ;) it’s like they are each other safety net or something.. :p
They are the cutest when they are around one another. I notice, if it’s not Ji reaching out for Taew, then it’s Taew reaching out for him :naughty2:

This clip is cute too.

Last edited: