[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

fancytj

sarNie Egg
I went through emotional roller coaster by just one scene!!! How did they do that?

1. My heart was in my throat when he asked Nok to marry him. His little smile... I MELTED.
2. Nok’s confused face ... YES, girl, you want him.
3. Khae saw the proposal........ Hehe I am evil and so satisfied with this.
4. When he said, you and I ... I am on the edge of my seat.
5. When he takes her hand and put it to his face... oh my geeeee my heart is beating with Nok.
6. When he said, “if I do this, do you feel .....” and I AM GONE. His voice, his face, his approach, I already had them making babies doing that. Hahaha. My pervy mind went out on overdrive with Nai’s “if I do this, do you feel.....” gah!
7. THE NOSE KISSES!!!! This is the best nose kisses i’ve ever seen. So sensual... I damaged about 10 pillows!!!!
8. Nok!!!!! Girl, what’s wrong with you. Love you but this one, I am gonna smack some senses into you! Look at those yummy cushy lips!!!! Your loss.
9. Nai and his face with Nok’s rejection.... now I am using my pillow covers to wipe my tears. Nai is so sad and how can James look that good looking sad. I think I can’t love Nai more but oh I just wanted to hug him and keep him safe.
10. Nok... she felt it too. Taew did so well here. Her teary eyes after realizing what she did to him and herself. I think that’s regret. Yes, I cried for Nok too.

Ok, going to watch the nose kisses again. I may need to download it and slo-mo it... you know for nose obsession “Research”. :p
I think Nok didn't mean to reject Nai. When a girl closes her eye and stays still, that already means YES. You should understand that Nok hasn't been in a relationship before and doesn't know how to kiss. That elevator kiss wasn't counted as a normal kiss:facepalm:. So it is unrealistic that she suddenly becomes kiss-expert and reacts appropriately. Actually,the fact that she didn't push Nai away already tells a lot. She was just SHY AND NERVOUS, MAYBE ALSO A LITTLE BIT REJECTION. But overall, she is willing over reluctantwilling|

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
So I’m super pissed and angry right now that @ingfakirata’s Facebook page got reported. These idiots reported that the video she posted did not belong to her (episode 5 of GS). So the content has been taken down by Facebook. Like seriously. The people that stole her content is up and running, but her content has been removed. It is very dishearten to see this. I would totally understand if she decide not to sub anymore. It sucks for us international but she deserve so much more as she is subbing these dramas out of her own time and kindness. These trolls just don’t know when to stop. Seriously reporting her own work and Facebook actually believe it and take it down.... sorry for the rant but I’m just super annoyed. She was going to post episode 6 eng sub too and this just threw her over the top so I don’t blame her that she didn’t post it.:BangHead:
Omg... if I can literally find those trolls right now I will feed them to the sharks. People just cant appreciate the nice things that others are doing for them. That's ok remember what goes around comes around.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm:
I don't mind Nai keeping his eyes open :p He can't keep his eyes off Nok, and when they kissed in the elevator, you could say the first time was without romantic intent. He wanted to see her reaction lol and him being dominant in that way was kind of steamy.
Now that you have put it that way. It make sense for him to keep his eyes on her :p I am heading back to the elevator now :facepalm:

I feel the same way and agree about the elevator incident. I think he needed to see her reaction....
I also liked that he didn't let go when she tried to get away and pulled her into him second time during the kiss.... it was an aggressive move and to see it coming from gentle Nai was exciting.
Same here, the more she tried fighting him off the harder he pulled her into his arms and kissed harder :p Their body was squished together like a sandwich. :naughty2: (my Pervy mind is working over time:risas3:) I need to stop, these two are making me cray cray :nut:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Gah. I would have let this pass, but they made Ingfa cry. I cannot forgive this. I mean, I know she has really exerted her effort in this thing. These guys don't understand the dedication that the group has from way back. Like @ingfakirata's mom got sick okay, and she had to do subbing work while taking care of her mom and while in the province. and just getting the videos on time, and proofing, It's a lot of work. Seriously. It's easy enough to realize how people can be selfish but I cannot understand how some people can be so STUPID. What, for street cred? For money or what? That's really awful and stupid and gah. Okay, I'm not making sense anymore. As of the moment, subbing by Jirayuhome is suspended indefinitely. Go ask Eng Sub Thai Lakorn fans or whoever to sub it.
What? I’m so lost! What’s going on? So we will never get to see any more under her FB page?! I’m so angry and sad! I’m so mad and on anger fire! Argh! :BangHead::crybaby2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Gah. I would have let this pass, but they made Ingfa cry. I cannot forgive this. I mean, I know she has really exerted her effort in this thing. These guys don't understand the dedication that the group has from way back. Like @ingfakirata's mom got sick okay, and she had to do subbing work while taking care of her mom and while in the province. and just getting the videos on time, and proofing, It's a lot of work. Seriously. It's easy enough to realize how people can be selfish but I cannot understand how some people can be so STUPID. What, for street cred? For money or what? That's really awful and stupid and gah. Okay, I'm not making sense anymore. As of the moment, subbing by Jirayuhome is suspended indefinitely. Go ask Eng Sub Thai Lakorn fans or whoever to sub it.
So I’m super pissed and angry right now that @ingfakirata’s Facebook page got reported. These idiots reported that the video she posted did not belong to her (episode 5 of GS). So the content has been taken down by Facebook. Like seriously. The people that stole her content is up and running, but her content has been removed. It is very dishearten to see this. I would totally understand if she decide not to sub anymore. It sucks for us international but she deserve so much more as she is subbing these dramas out of her own time and kindness. These trolls just don’t know when to stop. Seriously reporting her own work and Facebook actually believe it and take it down.... sorry for the rant but I’m just super annoyed. She was going to post episode 6 eng sub too and this just threw her over the top so I don’t blame her that she didn’t post it.:BangHead:
That is really disheartening to know :( I knew of how her mum was ill and she was still working hard on subbing NDFD . Some people just have no sense of morals and are very selfish, I could never understand how some of these idiots can continued to do what they do without feeling guilty or have any remorse.

@ingfakirata I would like to extend our appreciation for the amazing work done by you and your team. We all really appreciate your hard work. Don’t ever think that your hard work is going unnotice. We are truly grateful for the endless hours that you have spent working on subbing lakorn for us and we assure you that your efforts are significantly appreciated. :icon12:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
When one apple, or a few, ruin it for everyone else, I don't even feel one bit sad that the lakorn is not being subbed. I mean, I am a little dishearten because I want to understand more of what was said, but i'm glad Ingfa isn't giving in. They need to understand that it's not easy subbing lakorns, and the chances of finding a subbed lakorn is hard to find. People need to be taught a lesson.

@ingfakirata Thank you for all the hardwork you've done for us.

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Siri can you play 'BTS - Fire'? OMG no time for ASMR...like seriously I just hate those "thieves" stealing off from @ingfakirata subs and trying to claim that it's their own work. How rude and disrespectful? It takes hard work to sub all those videos and someone just had to ruined everything for us all. Great. Thanks a lot you lil rascal (thieves)! END OF STORY!!!

twister02

M♥K
After being stuck in the elevator, and then nearly drowning in the pool on Tuesday. DR said my chances of recovering back to normal is high as long as I stay away from future elevator and pool scene and anything relating to Nai/Nok(JT). I told the DR that is impossible because I need to attend their wedding this coming Monday. Upon hearing my respond Dr said, tell the girls at AF to start preparing my funeral :risas3:

I will take both:aaaaa:the black gives him a very handsome gentleman vibe, whereas the white gives him “I am sexy AF :drooling:come and get me now baby” vibe!:aaaaa:
Where is @twister02? you have corrupted my mind since your early post now I can’t help noticing and looking down at his “love muscle” :risas3:
View attachment 19809
Hahaha. I sleep in the mornings cause I work at night and saw this. I'm sorry for corrupting your mind :risas3::risas3: cause I can't help it too and it doesn't help that we scroll from top to bottom whenever JJ's pic is posted here :naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
Stupid trolls biting the hands that feeds them. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Gran.

How was it? Did you have a chance to watch? I've been watching it the whole day. I really need my dose of JJ's sugar. What a mess too...with my puddle of drools pooling everywhere.
I played it 3 times. Sorry hon, guess I have been too exposed to Kpop fandom that I became too critical. So, I survived without falling. I smiled throughout the video though. Please don't hate me.

Regarding the sub, actually I think we've all foresee this is gonna happen. I am not gonna say anything about the HIDIOUS, STUPID LUNATICS coz it's a waste of time and effort. But, I am curious to know...

Did FB bring down all the videos because Ch3 reported it or because of other sources?

If Jirayu Home Drama could sub the OSTs of the lakorn in Youtube... could the same thing be done to the episodes uploaded by Ch3 on Youtube? It's just a suggestion.

Ch3 should know that they have international fans... couldn't we approach them and ask for subs or if they can't the kind subbers can do it? So just let the subbers sub their videos on Youtube.

We can all gather and sign petitions or whatever you call it. I mean we are global fans and they need to know that this subs are not shared around Southeast Asia only but up to Europe and North America!

Edit: Hang in there @ingfakirata . Though we don't help at all with your work, we are just enjoying your work. But your subs are more than just subs. It makes us enjoy lakornworld and know a lot about Thai more than what I learn from National Geographic! (Of course, coz I watch more lakorn than documentary) but if the lakorns are not subbed, than I will not know much about my neighbour Thailand. So hang in there. I hope your mom is getting better. Take a rest and just get your head off the subbing for now. Fighting!

Last edited:

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
That is really disheartening to know :( I knew of how her mum was ill and she was still working hard on subbing NDFD . Some people just have no sense of morals and are very selfish, I could never understand how some of these idiots can continued to do what they do without feeling guilty or have any remorse.

@ingfakirata I would like to extend our appreciation for the amazing work done by you and your team. We all really appreciate your hard work. Don’t ever think that your hard work is going unnotice. We are truly grateful for the endless hours that you have spent working on subbing lakorn for us and we assure you that your efforts are significantly appreciated. :icon12:
I am also very upset that this happened. I feel like the trolls reported the video to spite her. @ingfakirata, please do not give up. Giving up means that you're letting those idiots win! Please try to dispute this with Facebook. You have proof that this IS your video based upon your history. If FB takes a look at your page, they can tell that this video belongs to you like there rest of your videos. These clowns just started their FB page recently. Anyone with a brain can tell they stole your work. If you need help, I would be more than happy to help you take down those clowns. You can be sad this happened, but you cannot give up. I am not saying this because I want you to continue subbing. I am saying this to remind you of what you are capable of and what power you have. Do not feel defeated. :icon12: