[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I went through emotional roller coaster by just one scene!!! How did they do that?

1. My heart was in my throat when he asked Nok to marry him. His little smile... I MELTED.
2. Nok’s confused face ... YES, girl, you want him.
3. Khae saw the proposal........ Hehe I am evil and so satisfied with this.
4. When he said, you and I ... I am on the edge of my seat.
5. When he takes her hand and put it to his face... oh my geeeee my heart is beating with Nok.
6. When he said, “if I do this, do you feel .....” and I AM GONE. His voice, his face, his approach, I already had them making babies doing that. Hahaha. My pervy mind went out on overdrive with Nai’s “if I do this, do you feel.....” gah!
7. THE NOSE KISSES!!!! This is the best nose kisses i’ve ever seen. So sensual... I damaged about 10 pillows!!!!
8. Nok!!!!! Girl, what’s wrong with you. Love you but this one, I am gonna smack some senses into you! Look at those yummy cushy lips!!!! Your loss.
9. Nai and his face with Nok’s rejection.... now I am using my pillow covers to wipe my tears. Nai is so sad and how can James look that good looking sad. I think I can’t love Nai more but oh I just wanted to hug him and keep him safe.
10. Nok... she felt it too. Taew did so well here. Her teary eyes after realizing what she did to him and herself. I think that’s regret. Yes, I cried for Nok too.

Ok, going to watch the nose kisses again. I may need to download it and slo-mo it... you know for nose obsession “Research”. :p
Seriously. And the production team is not holding back either. Still having heart palpitations over those elevator kisses, and Nai not backing down. Greeeet. If I was James Ji, I don't know how I could get over kissing p'Taew 555 and so roughly too.

I fricking love everyone's GS signatures and the love scene gifs lol. I don't even have to rewatch the scenes, just enjoy the gifs *hide behind pillow*

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Short spoiler about Nimnuan and honeymoon.

The honeymoon in the mountains is actually Nimnuan's wedding gift to Nai and Nok. Nai wanted to go to the mountains when he was little. The brochure for the honeymoon looks like a luxurious place but it is just a homestay. Nok was upset because it was misleading. They stayed there anyways and enjoyed the beautiful mountains. At one point, Nok did some sort of spa treatment. Poodle's character had to take care of something and ask Nai to tend to Nok. Nok with her face down on the massage table, couldn't see who was in the room. LOL She asks Nai to massage her. Nai is hesitant and nervous to do so. He later drops something. He bends to pick it up and knocked his head.

I think Nimnuan only disappears again after finding out she has cancer because she didn't want to be a burden. Nai is brokenhearted again being abandoned by his mom. He doesn't know that she has cancer.

Pictures for Episodes 9-10

Lol... the mountains is quieter for them to do things without anyone hearing. I hope they take advantage of that. :risas3::p

Seriously. And the production team is not holding back either. Still having heart palpitations over those elevator kisses, and Nai not backing down. Greeeet. If I was James Ji, I don't know how I could get over kissing p'Taew 555 and so roughly too.

I fricking love everyone's GS signatures and the love scene gifs lol. I don't even have to rewatch the scenes, just enjoy the gifs *hide behind pillow*
Yes.... they must know this is one of the highest anticipated lakorns for 2018.
If I don't get to watch another lakorn after GS, I am all good for the year. lol
I'll just come back for more Nok and Nai. I am enjoying their love story so so much. :icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Can anyone please share the link to JJ's Sugar video? Please. I wasn't eager to watch it at all but you guys have been on and on repeating the word sugar and girlfanning over and over that I would like to challenge myself to hold meself from falling for JJ.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone please share the link to JJ's Sugar video? Please. I wasn't eager to watch it at all but you guys have been on and on repeating the word sugar and girlfanning over and over that I would like to challenge myself to hold meself from falling for JJ.
How was it? Did you have a chance to watch? I've been watching it the whole day. I really need my dose of JJ's sugar. What a mess too...with my puddle of drools pooling everywhere.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Short spoiler about Nimnuan and honeymoon.

The honeymoon in the mountains is actually Nimnuan's wedding gift to Nai and Nok. Nai wanted to go to the mountains when he was little. The brochure for the honeymoon looks like a luxurious place but it is just a homestay. Nok was upset because it was misleading. They stayed there anyways and enjoyed the beautiful mountains. At one point, Nok did some sort of spa treatment. Poodle's character had to take care of something and ask Nai to tend to Nok. Nok with her face down on the massage table, couldn't see who was in the room. LOL She asks Nai to massage her. Nai is hesitant and nervous to do so. He later drops something. He bends to pick it up and knocked his head.

I think Nimnuan only disappears again after finding out she has cancer because she didn't want to be a burden. Nai is brokenhearted again being abandoned by his mom. He doesn't know that she has cancer.

Pictures for Episodes 9-10

Thanks for the spoilers and pictures :).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont think I can ever recover. I'm just going to be JT fever sick forever. This fever is too strong and u girls keep feeding me goodies so that's not helping. :p
After being stuck in the elevator, and then nearly drowning in the pool on Tuesday. DR said my chances of recovering back to normal is high as long as I stay away from future elevator and pool scene and anything relating to Nai/Nok(JT). I told the DR that is impossible because I need to attend their wedding this coming Monday. Upon hearing my respond Dr said, tell the girls at AF to start preparing my funeral :risas3:
My JJ nose appreciation post for the day :)
Can’t decide if I prefer black tux or white suit on him.
View attachment 19806

View attachment 19805

Photo cr: on pics
I will take both:aaaaa:the black gives him a very handsome gentleman vibe, whereas the white gives him “I am sexy AF :drooling:come and get me now baby” vibe!:aaaaa:
Where is @twister02? you have corrupted my mind since your early post now I can’t help noticing and looking down at his “love muscle” :risas3:
B8782D98-C3F6-4145-8827-236B887DC0B9.jpeg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
After being stuck in the elevator, and then nearly drowning in the pool on Tuesday. DR said my chances of recovering back to normal is high as long as I stay away from future elevator and pool scene and anything relating to Nai/Nok(JT). I told the DR that is impossible because I need to attend their wedding this coming Monday. Upon hearing my respond Dr said, tell the girls at AF to start preparing my funeral :risas3:

I will take both:aaaaa:the black gives him a very handsome gentleman vibe, whereas the white gives him “I am sexy AF :drooling:come and get me now baby” vibe!:aaaaa:
Where is @twister02? you have corrupted my mind since your early post now I can’t help noticing and looking down at his “love muscle” :risas3:
View attachment 19809
You better not be in the graves for Monday! We need you lol. I’m getting such bad intake from JJ’s sugar but my blood levels just lowered a bit. We’re in this together at the ER.

@lakornkiki did you make it out ok after that pool scene? Was it just something when he said “No. You and Me.” When she tried to say Nai & I get married? I swear that made me sweeve while trying to drive to the ER.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought everyone is still at the hospital waiting for the next episodes? or are they roaming at the pool or riding in elevators?
The Oppo event didn't help the fever either. :drooling:
I made my escaped from the hospital and went back to the elevator:risas3: (this fan is trying to make the clip look like it was a willing kiss haha by putting the end part of the kiss at the start) yep everyone a bit obsessed with Nai/Nok.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blakap7hoc-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2ikpso0gmbdh
Pool scene!

O.M.G!!!!!

Did they know about our JJ nose obsession????

DEAD, so so dead by NOSEGASM :nut::nut:
I think they might have found out about our JJ nose obsession, because we have been very vocal and loud about it hahaha . Nai seem to love using his nose to make out with Nok and she seem to really enjoy it too. :p Its like their little foreplay :risas3: before the real Game start :risas3:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
So I’m super pissed and angry right now that @ingfakirata’s Facebook page got reported. These idiots reported that the video she posted did not belong to her (episode 5 of GS). So the content has been taken down by Facebook. Like seriously. The people that stole her content is up and running, but her content has been removed. It is very dishearten to see this. I would totally understand if she decide not to sub anymore. It sucks for us international but she deserve so much more as she is subbing these dramas out of her own time and kindness. These trolls just don’t know when to stop. Seriously reporting her own work and Facebook actually believe it and take it down.... sorry for the rant but I’m just super annoyed. She was going to post episode 6 eng sub too and this just threw her over the top so I don’t blame her that she didn’t post it.:BangHead:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 19809
Omg Kay! Tell your Dr that he's fired. We'll go to Mor Satawat instead. Haha no one can die yet. We still have a wedding, honeymoon, and baby shower to attend.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So I’m super pissed and angry right now that @ingfakirata’s Facebook page got reported. These idiots reported that the video she posted did not belong to her (episode 5 of GS). So the content has been taken down by Facebook. Like seriously. The people that stole her content is up and running, but her content has been removed. It is very dishearten to see this. I would totally understand if she decide not to sub anymore. It sucks for us international but she deserve so much more as she is subbing these dramas out of her own time and kindness. These trolls just don’t know when to stop. Seriously reporting her own work and Facebook actually believe it and take it down.... sorry for the rant but I’m just super annoyed. She was going to post episode 6 eng sub too and this just threw her over the top so I don’t blame her that she didn’t post it.:BangHead:
I so agree hun, I am so mad right now as well nod.

sarNie Adult
Gah. I would have let this pass, but they made Ingfa cry. I cannot forgive this. I mean, I know she has really exerted her effort in this thing. These guys don't understand the dedication that the group has from way back. Like @ingfakirata's mom got sick okay, and she had to do subbing work while taking care of her mom and while in the province. and just getting the videos on time, and proofing, It's a lot of work. Seriously. It's easy enough to realize how people can be selfish but I cannot understand how some people can be so STUPID. What, for street cred? For money or what? That's really awful and stupid and gah. Okay, I'm not making sense anymore. As of the moment, subbing by Jirayuhome is suspended indefinitely. Go ask Eng Sub Thai Lakorn fans or whoever to sub it.