[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I drool more over JJ in black. He just looks so hot! It gives him that clean nice built look.

I’ve got my oxygen tank with me in the ambulance waiting for pick ups. I promise I won’t be wreckless! Lol. I just wasn’t prepared last time. The pool scene threw me off. I’m still alive but the honeymoon photos are oh so good!

I think I drool more over JJ in black. He just looks so hot! It gives him that clean nice built look.

I’ve got my oxygen tank with me in the ambulance waiting for pick ups. I promise I won’t be wreckless! Lol. I just wasn’t prepared last time. The pool scene threw me off. I’m still alive but the honeymoon photos are oh so good!
I thought everyone is still at the hospital waiting for the next episodes? or are they roaming at the pool or riding in elevators?
The Oppo event didn't help the fever either. :drooling:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
OBSESSED with JJ right now. Oh, how I get in to characters and fall in love with them. :risas3::risas3: I am so in love with Nai so anything JJ does look good to me. Even that Sugar perf I wouldn't have watched it before but now I can't stop watching and smiling. I even think his accent singing the song is cute. :facepalm:

Can I just confess something so vain? I am so glad JJ is loosing some of that baby cheeks. I couldn't watch him before but oh man, what a gorgeous he is as Nai.:icon12: He needs to get more firm but that's ok, he is long so he doesn't look like he is in bad shape. I just want a little more tone bod. - not too crazy tone but enough. hahaha so demanding over here.:p
You are so cute!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't mind Nai keeping his eyes open :p He can't keep his eyes off Nok, and when they kissed in the elevator, you could say the first time was without romantic intent. He wanted to see her reaction lol and him being dominant in that way was kind of steamy.

I don't mind Nai keeping his eyes open :p He can't keep his eyes off Nok, and when they kissed in the elevator, you could say the first time was without romantic intent. He wanted to see her reaction lol and him being dominant in that way was kind of steamy.
I feel the same way and agree about the elevator incident. I think he needed to see her reaction....
I also liked that he didn't let go when she tried to get away and pulled her into him second time during the kiss.... it was an aggressive move and to see it coming from gentle Nai was exciting. lol

The production team has thrown in good surprises for us. I was so happy with the blindfold scene, full moon trip and bubu scene and the rain scene.... even the elevator scene when she went up to see Penny and he said he's never not worry about her??? that was kind of forward and hot too. There are a lot of car scenes that I like also.... these two are making me crazy for sure.

Heading over to watch the pool scene. Wish me luck... I hope I won't drown.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the same way and agree about the elevator incident. I think he needed to see her reaction.... I liked that he didn't let go when she tried to get away and pulled her into him during the kiss.... it was an aggressive move and to see it coming from gentle Nai was exciting. lol

The production team has thrown in good surprises for us. I was so happy with the blindfold scene, full moon trip and bubu scene and the rain scene.... even the elevator scene when she went up to see Penny and he said he's never not worry about her??? that was kind of forward and hot too. There are a lot of car scenes that I like also.... these two are making me crazy for sure.

Heading over to watch the pool scene. Wish me luck... I hope I won't drown.
I super liked that the calm, gentle and logical Nai lost control. Yes, it was really exciting! :naughty2::love::cheer:There are so many scenes for us to drool over. Great pace and all the scenes there you get to see how they bonded and grow. You are not going to wonder how or why Nok fell in love with Nai. Though I know some people are still curious as to why Nai fell for Nok in the first place. I hope they will be able to explain/show it later to those who aren't convinced yet. Yes they are making us all crazy!! :nut: Good luck at the pool. I might suggest you wear a life vest just in case you are too weak to swim. We don't want anymore of our people drowning over there. :facepalm:

One more post before I go ...

Remember the meet and greet when they did the signing and Taew kept looking at James for help?
Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlaptmoB9Lo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bp950lvp0nct

She said she got backstabbed/teased by James... he told her he was going to sing along but didn’t really sing... hahaha poor girl got teased.

Here she is trying to get James to sing along as promised back stage https://www.instagram.com/p/BlV7MoHjT4p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1797q2qomltea
Taew is so so cute!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What I really like about Nai is that he’s not indecisive. He knows what he wants, logical and is straightforward, never beating around the bush. He’s a nice and sweet gentlemen, but he knows when to step up and not let anyone step all over him. His character is very well balance in the lakorn, I would say. Nai is so perfect even with his flaws. I don’t think I’ll find one like him in real life. At least one that looks like James. Hehe.
Im excited for Monday. Thanks for sharing + the giggles + drool worthy moments, everyone. lol

I went through emotional roller coaster by just one scene!!! How did they do that?

1. My heart was in my throat when he asked Nok to marry him. His little smile... I MELTED.
2. Nok’s confused face ... YES, girl, you want him.
3. Khae saw the proposal........ Hehe I am evil and so satisfied with this.
4. When he said, you and I ... I am on the edge of my seat.
5. When he takes her hand and put it to his face... oh my geeeee my heart is beating with Nok.
6. When he said, “if I do this, do you feel .....” and I AM GONE. His voice, his face, his approach, I already had them making babies doing that. Hahaha. My pervy mind went out on overdrive with Nai’s “if I do this, do you feel.....” gah!
7. THE NOSE KISSES!!!! This is the best nose kisses i’ve ever seen. So sensual... I damaged about 10 pillows!!!!
8. Nok!!!!! Girl, what’s wrong with you. Love you but this one, I am gonna smack some senses into you! Look at those yummy cushy lips!!!! Your loss.
9. Nai and his face with Nok’s rejection.... now I am using my pillow covers to wipe my tears. Nai is so sad and how can James look that good looking sad. I think I can’t love Nai more but oh I just wanted to hug him and keep him safe.
10. Nok... she felt it too. Taew did so well here. Her teary eyes after realizing what she did to him and herself. I think that’s regret. Yes, I cried for Nok too.

Ok, going to watch the nose kisses again. I may need to download it and slo-mo it... you know for nose obsession “Research”. :p

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
What I really like about Nai is that he’s not indecisive. He knows what he wants, logical and is straightforward, never beating around the bush. He’s a nice and sweet gentlemen, but he knows when to step up and not let anyone step all over him. His character is very well balance in the lakorn, I would say. Nai is so perfect even with his flaws. I don’t think I’ll find one like him in real life. At least one that looks like James. Hehe.
Im excited for Monday. Thanks for sharing + the giggles + drool worthy moments, everyone. lol
Yeah, that’s why Nai the character is so attractive. I see similar quality JJ built in the character of Khun Chai Puttipat. Both know what they want, zero nonsenses and straightforward. And, of course, can be very sensible and romantic.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
One more post before I go ...

Remember the meet and greet when they did the signing and Taew kept looking at James for help?
Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlaptmoB9Lo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bp950lvp0nct

She said she got backstabbed/teased by James... he told her he was going to sing along but didn’t really sing... hahaha poor girl got teased.

Here she is trying to get James to sing along as promised back stage https://www.instagram.com/p/BlV7MoHjT4p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1797q2qomltea
Taew is so so cute!
Oh so that is what happened hahahah .. Poor Taew no wonder she kept looking at him.. JJ is such a teaser...
They even practised as well BTS to sing together. Then JJ didn’t end up singing with her hahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blaf5hVhfvK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gxryd1ntwesx