[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 I need to find me a Nai aswell. It’s not going to be easy though :facepalm: Nai is like a whole package :aaaaa:. Here is some beautiful upcoming wedding pics of the bride and groom :love:
Cr. To rightful owner .
View attachment 19795 View attachment 19796 View attachment 19797
I cannot get over their wedding photos. I especially love her in that blue dress.
@040156 HAHA! You’re right. Jomyuth & the gang are going to scream. We need them here in this chat w/ us! Lol. We understand them well.

HE look so hot in that pic :drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:
Watch this clip til the end, I guess Taew wasn’t done cleaning his shirt. She reached out to clean it again:nut: she is very thorough, good on her :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZh5DkFDoL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ppw11xqvksn2
@lakornkiki this pic JJ has his tougue out for you :p he is saying coming here sugar mama:naughty2:
View attachment 19786
Hahaha you are trying to take me to ER too but I had a similar photo but clearer (without the :p)
6AEA082B-2DA8-44F5-A769-2E73C64FA610.jpeg
I swear I was looking at his nose but that unbutton shirt was inviting me to stare :risas3:

fancytj

sarNie Egg
I read somewhere, it said Nai’s Mom saved the drunk Wi from some humiliating incident. Then she had Nai. Later Grandma gets to know the truth and she regrets what she has done, but it is probably too late.

I did it!
OMG,how sad it is! Again, I can't help clicking and watching spoilers :facepalm:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Short spoiler about Nimnuan and honeymoon.

The honeymoon in the mountains is actually Nimnuan's wedding gift to Nai and Nok. Nai wanted to go to the mountains when he was little. The brochure for the honeymoon looks like a luxurious place but it is just a homestay. Nok was upset because it was misleading. They stayed there anyways and enjoyed the beautiful mountains. At one point, Nok did some sort of spa treatment. Poodle's character had to take care of something and ask Nai to tend to Nok. Nok with her face down on the massage table, couldn't see who was in the room. LOL She asks Nai to massage her. Nai is hesitant and nervous to do so. He later drops something. He bends to pick it up and knocked his head.

I think Nimnuan only disappears again after finding out she has cancer because she didn't want to be a burden. Nai is brokenhearted again being abandoned by his mom. He doesn't know that she has cancer.

Pictures for Episodes 9-10

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
@Xiongurl26 I need to find me a Nai aswell. It’s not going to be easy though :facepalm: Nai is like a whole package :aaaaa:. Here is some beautiful upcoming wedding pics of the bride and groom :love:
Cr. To rightful owner .
View attachment 19795 View attachment 19796 View attachment 19797
Omg.. my heart just drop. These are just drop dead gorgeous! I love the way Nai looks at Nok. He is soooooo in love with her. I seriously cannot wait. How do they just keep getting hotter and hotter together!?!

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Omo so many spoilers:love: I know this is old stuff but just want to share with everyone. I don’t know if y’all seen this clip, but I found it cute when James was the award presenter for Taew during their shooting for GS. James didn’t even hesitate to called her ManMuang and even spoke the dialect to her OMG my heart:icon12:! Fainted!!

Thanks @lakornkiki
I always appreciate your droolworthy posts. I am dead again. Hmmm...I can't decide but I love him in both.
OBSESSED with JJ right now. Oh, how I get in to characters and fall in love with them. :risas3::risas3: I am so in love with Nai so anything JJ does look good to me. Even that Sugar perf I wouldn't have watched it before but now I can't stop watching and smiling. I even think his accent singing the song is cute. :facepalm:

Can I just confess something so vain? I am so glad JJ is loosing some of that baby cheeks. I couldn't watch him before but oh man, what a gorgeous he is as Nai.:icon12: He needs to get more firm but that's ok, he is long so he doesn't look like he is in bad shape. I just want a little more tone bod. - not too crazy tone but enough. hahaha so demanding over here.:p

Last edited:
SOO. I couldn't wait and I took a sneak peak. . .at the elevator scene. HEHE. Taew couldn't even breathe! HAHA. MR. JJ could totally work on his kisses, but whoo was not expecting that.
I didn't mind the lips, it was more of the eyes. I hate it when men keep their eyes wide open like that staring at the girl while they kiss. IDK. I like 'em more . . . closed. Haha.
If JJ needs more practice, let me offer my time. He can practice on me. I'll even fly to BKK for this volunteer work on my dime. #iamsogenerous :naughty2::naughty2:

Now, don't you have BPS finale to watch or something? :p

Last edited: