[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! About time, I was waiting around for u to pick me up and you took so long, so I went on twitter and some perverted fan posted the elevator kiss scene in slow mo. So now I am replying to you from my grave :nut:
https://twitter.com/nahcymeb/status/1019450325848055808?s=21
Oh no!!! We can’t lose you yet. Nai & nok have yet to get married. Get back out here lol!

@Katelyn thanks for the translation! These two sure know how to make fans melt.

So I’m just going to casually rest because I know that all my energy will be gone the moment Ep.9 airs. Also, the wedding lics are to die for. They look so elegant and it’s such a Prince/Princess look. I love it! Can’t wait to see how extravagant the wedding will be.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! Y'all funny! I'm really enjoying y'alls comments. At least it'll help make the week go by quick. I can't believe there's only 14 episodes. I was hoping there would be at least 15-16 episodes. 1-2 more episodes makes a difference. The fact that the ratings went up just a bit for Tuesday's episodes show that everyone only wanted to see those type of scenes: kiss. lol Hopefully the rating will climb up the last 6 episodes. It's gonna be sweet and fluffy yet heartbreaking. I'm ready yet not ready.
I made my younger brother watch GS with me since episode 1 and he's so hook on it. He went camping this week and was so sad because he still hasn't seen episode 6 and up yet. Wait, he watched episode 6 raw with me but he's waiting for the subs. lol He thought the wedding scene was going to be the week and was almost sad about missing it. I'm going to make him watch this week's episodes by himself when the subs come out. Too embarrass to watch it with him. Actually, I'll just make him watch it with my brother-in-law who also is hooked on the lakorn. lol My younger brother thinks Taew is so beautiful that he went and followed both Taew and James Ji on IG. lol

Thanks @Katelyn and @Hornet0304 for translating these past few episodes. Really appreciate it. <3

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe that it's gonna end in 3 weeks. I still remember when the first episode was aired and we were all hyped up and stuff but now we're half way already. How fast! I'll be missing Nok and Nai and JT so much after this. I wish the drama could just keep on airing nonstop. Cri :sad6:

rae

sarNie Adult
um, i don't know where to post this, and i don't have facebook so i can't notify the fansub groups, but today i found out that on youtube, there's been someone who is uploading all sorts of english fansubs (including game sanaeha!) and pretending that the subs are done by ch3 themselves. it feels extra icky because there are lots of ads on the vids so they're making money off of stealing other people's work. their youtube channel is ch3thailand english subtitles.

if this is inappropriate, please let me know and i'll delete the post.

:(

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
um, i don't know where to post this, and i don't have facebook so i can't notify the fansub groups, but today i found out that on youtube, there's been someone who is uploading all sorts of english fansubs (including game sanaeha!) and pretending that the subs are done by ch3 themselves. it feels extra icky because there are lots of ads on the vids so they're making money off of stealing other people's work. their youtube channel is ch3thailand english subtitles.

if this is inappropriate, please let me know and i'll delete the post.

:(
One thing about youtube is that you can't report the whole account but what you can do is report every single videos. I did just that and logged it ubder misleading cause they are pretending to be ch3 on yt. Notice me everyone lmao my username is 'i ran out of idea for my name' .i commented on some of the videos asking ppl to stop supporting that channel and support the original subbers. We can do this! Report every videos!

rae

sarNie Adult
One thing about youtube is that you can't report the whole account but what you can do is report every single videos. I did just that and logged it ubder misleading cause they are pretending to be ch3 on yt. Notice me everyone lmao my username is 'i ran out of idea for my name' .i commented on some of the videos asking ppl to stop supporting that channel and support the original subbers. We can do this! Report every videos!
okay, i will do that, and i would like to add that there are extensions out there for browsers that block ads from youtube. i don't want to help give any of these people extra income while i report their vids. :mad:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that @Xiongurl26 driving the girls to ER?
I was gonna call her but I better get a different ride :risas3::risas3:
@Xiongurl26 is this the reason why we took so long to get to the hospital??? LMAO i cackled so loud at this ppl looking at me weird now :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haha this was only the first time when I was worried i was going to be too weak to drive. I am stable now! Trust in me LOL!! Now I only take long bc I fight with Nurses to get out haha.

P

PrincessKarina

Hi y'all! I been a silent reader but decided to make an account. But... do anyone know why Nok hates Nai so much? They were fine when they were little. But in EP 8, who agreed that Nai is so hot when he cover up for Nok even tho he knows that they're playing a game?
Welcome sweetheart! Come show JJ and Taew some love! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Simple but hot gifs.

Let me just :drooling::drooling::drooling: @Katelyn you are not helping with my perverted mind at this stage with posting these gifs:fighting3:ok so from observing their kiss :confused12:there is 2 kisses happening. So the first one to shut her up (which is is the first gif) looks like he was just pressing hard against her lips and sucking the hell out of it :confused0:.. He liked how it tasted so much :pancarta: he changed his head position, and then went in for seconds and we could here kissing sound :risas3:(The second gif looks like they were about to start making baby in the elevator) tsk * tsk* could some1 please get these two a room ? I need to get on the elevator :risas3:

Last edited: