[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:
Just have to say that JT and Game Saneha delivered big time so far. I had high expectations of the pair from their BTS clips and of course Khun Da being one of my fav producers. This was the lakorn I was waiting for and now it’s taken over my days :facepalm:

I knew i’d enjoy Taew’s performance but I was borderline on JJ. I have to say JJ makes me fall in love with Nai over and over in here. This might be the lakorn that makes me a JJ fan. He is no longer just a pretty face to me after two lakorns with Taew. :icon12:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just have to say that JT and Game Saneha delivered big time so far. I had high expectations of the pair from their BTS clips and of course Khun Da being one of my fav producers. This was the lakorn I was waiting for and now it’s taken over my days :facepalm:

I knew i’d enjoy Taew’s performance but I was borderline on JJ. I have to say JJ makes me fall in love with Nai over and over in here. This might be the lakorn that makes me a JJ fan. He is no longer just a pretty face to me after two lakorns with Taew. :icon12:
This lakorn has taken over my days and nights. I haven't stayed up late or wake up so early for a lakorn in a while doing editing, translating, vidding etc. And plus having JT fever as well. Taew has always been one of my fav. I liked JJ from his other dramas but I didn't fin this hard for him until GS. :love: I followed his IG before but now I'm following some of his fanclubs too. Nai will be one of my top p'ek character.

Last edited:
This lakorn has taken over my days and nights. I haven't stayed up late or wake up so early for a lakorn in a while doing editing, translating, vidding etc. And plus having JT fever as as well. Taew has always been one of my fav. I liked JJ from his other dramas but I didn't fin this hard for him until GS. :love: I followed his IG before but now I'm following some of his fanclubs too. Nai will be one of my top p'ek character.
There is sadness and goodness in Nai’s character that is charming. But the way James plays it might be the key.... his movements, his voice, his stares just makes Nai truly irresistible. Nai’s character is so handsome.

Now James is so irresistible. I better stay away from the real JJ. Hahaha

twister02

M♥K
For some reason after James Ji work with Taew he became more mature than before. Plus may be he is in love with his girlfriend so more experienced make the boy turn manly too haha. Here some pictures for the few up coming episodes. This drama have 14 episodes. Please pardon me to say this but it bothered me a lot since I saw the picture, look at the picture on the yatch, Taew’s legs underneath and between James Ji’s bird kkkk.
View attachment 19733
View attachment 19732 View attachment 19734
Correction, big bird :roflmao:

twister02

M♥K
Hahah I know but I don’t want to say it....will make me like old thirsty woman kkkk. Let the young enjoy more:aaaaa:

I don’t know how they can handle all the touchy huggy with each other like that, for me it’s a no no:pancarta: I’m stay away from all those hahah. Taew must feel very comfortable with James Ji in other to be that close.
Hahahahaa. God has been testing me out cause whenever I go to Instagram, I see JJ's pic and his gifted bird :pancarta:

I think it helped that they filmed two lakorns at the same time plus JJ being a big baby.

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
Hi y'all! I been a silent reader but decided to make an account. But... do anyone know why Nok hates Nai so much? They were fine when they were little. But in EP 8, who agreed that Nai is so hot when he cover up for Nok even tho he knows that they're playing a game?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
For some reason after James Ji work with Taew he became more mature than before. Plus may be he is in love with his girlfriend so more experienced make the boy turn manly too haha. Here some pictures for the few up coming episodes. This drama have 14 episodes. Please pardon me to say this but it bothered me a lot since I saw the picture, look at the picture on the yatch, Taew’s legs underneath and between James Ji’s bird kkkk.
View attachment 19733
View attachment 19732 View attachment 19734
Thanks for sharing :).