[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone kindly please translate the scene where the grandma is beating Nai??? It is a sad scene, but I get emotional every time I watch it. The acting is so perfect that I have watched it several times. I know the grandma mentioned something about Nai’s mom. Anything is appreciated :)
Boy, what an episode! Just finished 8. Can’t handle that scene. I was seriously stressed out...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder if grandma hates nai and his mom so much is because before his mom got pregnant, grandma really loved her and that's why the disappointment was so great. there must have been something else that happened for her to spit so much fire and venom. i am still trying to finish up ep 2 with subs (lmao i'm way behind) but it seems like nok and her grandma has a similar personality. maybe grandma is just hitting back because she got hurt and she's a softie inside. :p

jokes aside, grandma was nuts today. no woman should ever be forced to be with her assaulter, and she has really twisted ideas as to what a gentleman is.

thank you for all your live comments today, as always, i had so much fun and giggles reading them. :clap::cheer:
We did discussed a bit about granny - seems like granny really love Nimnuan cause she took Nim in before she had Wi. And to have Nim ran away and came back with a kid out of wedlock is just too disappointing for her i guess. Notice how Aunt Pai called granny "Than" which means granny is off a higher status which also means old money. We know how old money people care a lot about their reputations so Nim surelt had caused a big embarrassment to granny

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello ladies :aaaaa: have you all been discharged from hospital yet ? :risas3: I just drop by to let you know I have not been discharged yet because I am now suffering from sleep deprivation:risas3: So here is some cute pics of Nai and Nok, to help us get our mind off last night game :love:
5D6E71E6-ECA2-4186-9FC5-C289C3340F4F.jpeg A344477A-A6F5-4765-B134-88A8F3B8D9D2.jpeg 39F1C4F6-9C1C-4961-A6FB-B474276D4262.jpeg 0854A98D-5D2D-4A4A-821D-3B688D14AE15.jpeg 76152BCF-2299-43A2-980D-453449A08D91.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
His lips were pretty funny looking during the scene to be honest, but it's cool. We got what we came here for. HAHA!

They need to stop it. I can't keep getting admitted to the ER. I don't have that kind of funds to pay for my hospital bills. LOL But hey, anything for my JiTaew. <3

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His lips were pretty funny looking during the scene to be honest, but it's cool. We got what we came here for. HAHA!

They need to stop it. I can't keep getting admitted to the ER. I don't have that kind of funds to pay for my hospital bills. LOL But hey, anything for my JiTaew. <3
I didn't mind the lips, it was more of the eyes. I hate it when men keep their eyes wide open like that staring at the girl while they kiss. IDK. I like 'em more . . . closed. Haha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa.... I left for 2 days and you all added 35+ pages and my girls are in ER????

Clicked on IG and I see Nai and Nok kiss scenes and nose touches.... should I rescue you all from ER before I catch up on this week’s episodes?
You might actually join us in the ER once you catch up Lol!
@Kay123 I’m fully recovered but just staying one more day to make sure I’m really ok lol.

Had to go back & rewatch the scene where Nai admits to being the guy in the clip bc the Live was lagging at that time. Once his head hit that chair, I cried. Grandma went over board. Seeing Nok cry made me cry even harder. Luckily, the pool scene made it so worth the tears.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Alright, I will do it...

Grand slapped Nai: How can you do this! How can you do this! Bastard! Bastard! (More slaps) why are you so horrible!
Nai fell and his head bump the chair ( got to be a bad one for JJ, the sound, Geez. My heart sank)
Nai: I will take responsibility for khun Nok
Grand: how can you do this!
More hitting. Wi tried to intervene: enough, Mom!
More slapping ( I am going to cry). She even pushed Wi away!
Wi: Mom! mom!
Wat stopped Wi: if you continue, what Nai did will be a waste ( clearly Wat knows what Nai is trying to do)
Grand: I raised her from young, loved her more than myself, gave her the best, how can you do this!
Nai: I will take responsibility for Nok
Grand: responsibility? A person like you, do you have the right to say that word? Let me ask you, what did I do to you and your mother makes you revenge on my granddaughter like this? I brought up your mother, took good care of her, treated her like my own. It is ok she never paid back to me, she was lost, ran away with a man, at the end she couldn’t do it, dumped you bastard to me! Even your mother didn’t want you, how could I accept you! I hate you! Go to die! I hate you! ( more slapping and hitting, Geez, what a crazy woman)
Grand: how can you do this! How can you do this!
(She was stressed out too! Boy, poor JJ! So hard!)
Grand: how can you take responsibility! How can you! ( more slapping) Go to die! ( repeat many times) I hate you ( repeat many times)
Wi: enough! That’s enough!
Grandma was led away by Wi and Wat. Blood dripping down from nai’s forehead.

Whew! After that at pool Nai by himself looks so lonely...what a character. He got to have a strong heart to handle all this.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't mind the lips, it was more of the eyes. I hate it when men keep their eyes wide open like that staring at the girl while they kiss. IDK. I like 'em more . . . closed. Haha.
Haha I know what you mean, I was actually hoping he would shut his eyes, I find it somewhat creepy when they have their eyes open, but I am a JJ bias so he is an exception :p he is perfect to me :angel10: but yeah u were right about Taew looking like she couldn’t even breath :risas3: It’s like Nai is making up for lost time as KT in NDFD when he was a eunuch. :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You might actually join us in the ER once you catch up Lol!
@Kay123 I’m fully recovered but just staying one more day to make sure I’m really ok lol.

Had to go back & rewatch the scene where Nai admits to being the guy in the clip bc the Live was lagging at that time. Once his head hit that chair, I cried. Grandma went over board. Seeing Nok cry made me cry even harder. Luckily, the pool scene made it so worth the tears.
Glad to hear you have fully recovered, I haven’t yet, I am very weak when it comes to Nai and Nok hahaha

Yes that scene when his head hit the chair and the granny was still bashing him :sad6:I was ready to attack the granny to save Nai from her abuse :fighting3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The kiss started cause he want her to shut up lmao i guess it meant to be that way ..? Like a punishing kiss or something.. the poolside kiss tho :rolleyes:
Yeah that make sense, he wanted to shut her up. Probably had his eyes open to see her reaction lolz, only to find she couldn’t breath :risas3: @Katelyn and I rewatched the clip last night lolz and there was an actual smooching kiss sound when Nai changed his head position for the second kiss :facepalm:
Don’t even mention the pool kiss, that was such a tease, making out with their noses and all I nearly drowned in the pool :aaaaa:
Nai kinda cheated with the kiss in the elevator, he kissed her before she even slapped him.. their game was supposed to be “you slap I kiss”:p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha I know what you mean, I was actually hoping he would shut his eyes, I find it somewhat creepy when they have their eyes open, but I am a JJ bias so he is an exception :p he is perfect to me :angel10: but yeah u were right about Taew looking like she couldn’t even breath :risas3: It’s like Nai is making up for lost time as KT in NDFD when he was a eunuch. :risas3:
Haha. I was gonna say the same thing! Kanthong held it in for so long he had to let it all go!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
The next day when Nok woke up in the hospital, she could not recall what happened to her. When Nai came to visit her, her reaction and their interaction was a funny one:
Nok: get out, right now!
Wi: why do you want Nai out? Nai is the one who helped you, brought you here.
Nok: so what? One good deed can’t make up all his bad doings!
Wat: but this time...
Nai interrupted Wat: don’t worry, uncle. About last night, nothing worthy of mentioning my name. Just let Khun Nok remember my bad is enough (refer to elevator scene, ha ha).
Nai smiles at Nok
Nok: I will remember it hard! Remember it until I die!
Nai smiles again: I am glad to hear you saying so
Nok: you!
She threw a tissue box at him
Nai: looks like you have fully recovered. Good bye.

So Nai was quite happy about the elevator incident. He was not shy in reminding Nok!

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Alright, I will do it...

Grand slapped Nai: How can you do this! How can you do this! Bastard! Bastard! (More slaps) why are you so horrible!
Nai fell and his head bump the chair ( got to be a bad one for JJ, the sound, Geez. My heart sank)
Nai: I will take responsibility for khun Nok
Grand: how can you do this!
More hitting. Wi tried to intervene: enough, Mom!
More slapping ( I am going to cry). She even pushed Wi away!
Wi: Mom! mom!
Wat stopped Wi: if you continue, what Nai did will be a waste ( clearly Wat knows what Nai is trying to do)
Grand: I raised her from young, loved her more than myself, gave her the best, how can you do this!
Grand: responsibility? A person like you, do you have the right to say that word? Let me ask you, what did I do to you and your mother makes you revenge on my granddaughter like this? I brought up your mother, took good care of her, treated her like my own. It is ok she never paid back to me, she was lost, ran away with a man, at the end she couldn’t do it, dumped you bastard to me! Even your mother didn’t want you, how could I accepted you! I hate you! Go to die! I hate you! ( more slapping and hitting, Geez, what a crazy woman)
Grand: how can you do this! How can you do this!
(She was stressed out too! Boy, poor JJ! So hard!)
Grand: how can you take responsibility! How can you! ( more slapping) Go to die! ( repeat many times) I hate you ( repeat many times)
Wi: enough! That’s enough!
Grandma was led away by Wi and Wat. Blood dripping down from nai’s forehead.

Whew! After that at pool Nai by himself looks so lonely...what a character. He got to have a strong heart to handle all this.
The next day when Nok woke up in the hospital, she could not recall what happened to her. When Nai came to visit her, her reaction and their interaction was a funny one:
Nok: get out, right now!
Wi: why do you want Nai out? Nai is the one who helped you, brought you here.
Nok: so what? One good deed can’t make up all his bad doings!
Wat: but this time...
Nai interrupted Wat: don’t worry, uncle. About last night, nothing worthy of mentioning my name. Just let Khun Nok remember my bad is enough (refer to elevator scene, ha ha).
Nai smiles at Nok
Nok: I will remember it hard! Remember it until I die!
Nai smiles again: I will glad to hear you saying so
Nok: you!
She threw a tissue box at him
Nai: looks like you have fully recovered. Good bye.

So Nai was quite happy about the elevator incident. He was not shy in reminding Nok!
Thank-you.