[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I knew something was wrong with the voting system when James Ji was at 0% all of a sudden. I'm glad they redid the voting to make it more fair. Praying everything goes well this time around and good luck to my JiTaew! <3

And thanks everyone for sharing and translating for us so far. I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode that I'm even thinking of going to sleep early just so that when I wake up the lakorn is ready to go on air, not that I will even get to watch it right away. lol

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! I just finished episode 7 raw! Ahhh! I want to punch Khae in the face so bad! OK hate me all you want but I just want to vent that out! Next I would like to use Wuttha to get back at Nai too! I’m team Nok all the way! I get Nai and Khae had a past but knowing how Nok is and “supposedly” loving her all these years and he was supposedly the mature one. He didn’t do the adult part in explaining his past about a woman who is so close to her dad! Argh! I’m so angry! :BangHead: That exposing part hurt me so much I felt like I was actually Taew’s character! Lol. As mentioned before I’m also such a grandpa/daddy’s girl too. I would also be so hurt. I felt Nai did it to himself too. Nok is that way so he should of known! I’m so emotional as in like anger and rage! I want to lash out at someone for real. I haven’t seen a lakorn that hyped me this much! My emotions were like a roller coaster throughout this episode! I was exhausted when the episode ended. I couldn’t take it anymore! :drooling::crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Dang that black dress Nok had on for that date with Watta! She nailed it! It was beautiful on her. And I love the smirk she gave Nai before she went into Wutta’s car! Lol love it! Call me crazy! Ha that’s what you get Nai for hurting my baby girl! :mad:

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I got caught up with so many things lately and haven't been following much with the comments. But still see some posts in ig and twitter from here and there. And finally now, that was a very long way reading through all the thread. Believe me or not I read some comments previously and just notice Taew has such beautiful eye color ring. Where have I been all this time? Lol. I'm very happy for these two couples pairing in this lakorn together omg because of their great chemistry I can't resist from watching them from one screen. They are the most fluffy and lovely couple to me now since I haven't been watching any Thai Lakorn lately since Nakee. I really did enjoy all the comments. Keep it up Game Sanaeha Team. Fighting!

[Start playing at 0:05]

Attachments

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wow! I got caught up with so many things lately and haven't been following much with the comments. But still see some posts in ig and twitter from here and there. And finally now, that was a very long way reading through all the thread. Believe me or not I read some comments previously and just notice Taew has such beautiful eye color ring. Where have I been all this time? Lol. I'm very happy for these two couples pairing in this lakorn together omg because of their great chemistry I can't resist from watching them from one screen. They are the most fluffy and lovely couple to me now since I haven't been watching any Thai Lakorn lately since Nakee. I really did enjoy all the comments. Keep it up Game Sanaeha Team. Fighting!

[Start playing at 0:05]
Isn't she wearing contacts in GS? Because her eyes look grey throughout the lakorn

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep5. Khae was such a bitch at the hospital. Totally super dislike her and even more because she's trYing to get NaI back ugh. They have so many new characters coming in.. can't keep up. Teaw and her crying scenes never fail to impress me! The family moment they had was very touching. Anyone going thru parents seperation no matter what age will feel the emotions like nok.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I remember watching Lilawadee Plerng starring Thanwa and Tubtim and there was a kissing scene in the earlier episodes. It was a force kiss, if I remember correctly. Tubtim had dark red lipstick on and when he kissed her, he had red lipstick on his lips after she pushed him off of her. James should consider himself lucky 'cause Taew's lipstick are lighter in color. Lipsticks are a pain to get rid of. At least to me it is. lol
I'm excited for James to come back to claim what's his. Ah, my heart still breaks for both nonetheless. lol Taew is definitely wearing contact lenses. Her eyes were green during the press conference scene. So were Ice's eyes too.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness! I just finished episode 7 raw! Ahhh! I want to punch Khae in the face so bad! OK hate me all you want but I just want to vent that out! Next I would like to use Wuttha to get back at Nai too! I’m team Nok all the way! I get Nai and Khae had a past but knowing how Nok is and “supposedly” loving her all these years and he was supposedly the mature one. He didn’t do the adult part in explaining his past about a woman who is so close to her dad! Argh! I’m so angry! :BangHead: That exposing part hurt me so much I felt like I was actually Taew’s character! Lol. As mentioned before I’m also such a grandpa/daddy’s girl too. I would also be so hurt. I felt Nai did it to himself too. Nok is that way so he should of known! I’m so emotional as in like anger and rage! I want to lash out at someone for real. I haven’t seen a lakorn that hyped me this much! My emotions were like a roller coaster throughout this episode! I was exhausted when the episode ended. I couldn’t take it anymore! :drooling::crybaby2:
Lol it's ok. We still love Nai. I guess thanks to Wutha Nai and Nok gets marry. Look forward to their wedding and honeymoon. Remember this just another bump on the road for them to overcome.