[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
THE LEFT ONE. :nut::nut::nut:
I can't handle all these photos. :risas3: Was trying to stay PG but I am D.O.N.E.
My mind is down in the gutter willing|
Hahahhaha from that behind pic and clip, my mind had already married them off and Nok is already pregnant with Twins :risas3:willing|babysw

It's 1:10am so heading to catch some sleep. By the amount of time I spent on JT today, I think they'll follow me into my dream.
*Let me stare at the elevator photo again for an exciting dream! :risas3:

Here is Mr. Ji. If you are ready to move on from nose obsession to lips, LMK. We may need a little prep for the slapandkiss scene. hahahaha
View attachment 19432
cr. JJ IG
I am not ready to move on from the nose yet until I witness how good Nai is with kissing Nok in the elevator scene first, then we can more onto the lips.. :aaaaa: good night to you and have fun with your grandma.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It might be this photo but her eyes look dilated.
Depending on the lighting, it does sometime Appear dilated haha .. notice the difference between her ring around her iris and JJ n this pic ?? JJ has the normal colour ring where as Taew has a clear one. take notice of her eyes when you watch the lakorn.. But her character seem to wear a lot of coloured contacts in GS so it’s hard to tell, but there are scene when she is not wearing lens and u will notice it. I find it pretty unique although it’s not uncommon to have those type of eyes .
656F6EBF-60C0-46E8-B9B7-F4C3B4D21019.jpeg

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
*whew* All caught up with the 5 pages since I had to step out for today. I love reading all the comments! Haha you girls are having a little fun with JJ I see. Will have to run through the charity event later but OMG why are they so flirty cute. Ofc JJ would want to be touchy lol. Anywho, I’m off to rest & prep for Live tomorrow!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
*whew* All caught up with the 5 pages since I had to step out for today. I love reading all the comments! Haha you girls are having a little fun with JJ I see. Will have to run through the charity event later but OMG why are they so flirty cute. Ofc JJ would want to be touchy lol. Anywho, I’m off to rest & prep for Live tomorrow!
See you in 8 hrs for round 7 of GS later .. night night to you .

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

[News] Taew was embarrassed when James kissed her no matter how close they were

This is the scene when Mueanchanok dresses beautifully and goes to her father and Pimonkae's wedding. However, she leaves in the middle of the wedding and meets Luckanai in the elevator. The two are bickering again but this time Luckanai cannot control himself so he forcefully kisses Nok and gets slapped by her.

This scene was filmed in Radisson Blu hotel and was another hard scene with long lines. Director Chudapa were rehearsing with James and Taew many times. In the elevator, the two were rehearsing the lines, kiss, and slap and paying attention to different camera angles until they were confident enough to start filming. For James and Taew, the scene was not too hard. Before filming, they were apologizing each other because one person was slapped and the other was forced to kiss.

When they started to film, everything was going normally. Probably because James and Taew were already close so the two were comfortable with this scene, but they had to shoot it many times because of the minimal space in the elevator and they had to shoot for different camera angles. So because of this, no matter how close they were, Taew said that she was embarrassed but they did their best based off of the script.

This slap-kiss scene will occur in episode 8 on Tuesday.

Source: Thairath
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Wait does this mean there will be two scenes in the lift? When she came to the wedding and in the middle of the wedding?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Some is so mean and some are so kind to my boy. Thanks for watching and supporting James.
I don't know you're here as well! So I'll take this chance to thank you so much for sacrificing your precious time to sub and everything related to making us, the interfan, understand JJ's lakorns especially to me, GS and BH. I can only thank and be grateful to you and your teammates. God bless!

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Some is so mean and some are so kind to my boy. Thanks for watching and supporting James.
A big thanks to you & your teammates for subbing.

JJ is like a dear son to me. I accept him as he is but I am also a realist. So I agree with the other comments. If he wants more variety in roles and in the process more fans, he needs to have the 4 pack or 6 pack. Of course, when hes healthy enough he can exercise. Just wishing him the best. I hope this will reach him. More power to you!!!!!