[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He interacts with Toey as well.. I’m sure Mew is next on his list for pairing, I can feel it :p
It was an almost with MewMew but the lakorn didnt fit her schedule :sad6:. I've been dying for them since their dancing scene in SJ.

I saw your MewMew on IG and it was a really pretty photo. I am sure you've seen it.
Which one?

I wonder if I can wake up in time to catch today's episode live.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I havent caught up with this thread and idk if this has been shared yet but omg these 2 are so touchy touchy and im lovingggg it!!! The way he stroked her arm at the end omgggg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQmm8nAeNq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hqasqhp7i6ga
Yep I shared earlier since last night because I got to excited hahahahaha but feel free to repost it, to refresh our mind :aaaaa:yep that arm rubbing killed me:facepalm:

Here another clip of the hands on JJ.. the frontal one has already been posted so here is the back one :risas3: @lakornkiki back angle :nut:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRvt55DCx-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mhdpedzzk1i
AEA6C75C-917D-4949-8472-CAC48A9DC622.jpeg

Yep I shared earlier since last night because I got to excited hahahahaha but feel free to repost it, to refresh our mind :aaaaa:yep that arm rubbing killed me:facepalm:

Here another clip of the hands on JJ.. the frontal one has already been posted so here is the back one :risas3: @lakornkiki back angle :nut:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRvt55DCx-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mhdpedzzk1i
View attachment 19429
THE LEFT ONE. :nut::nut::nut:
I can't handle all these photos. :risas3: Was trying to stay PG but I am D.O.N.E.
My mind is down in the gutter willing|

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah Mew looks gorgeous.. Coincidentally I just saw a recent pic of Taew on that IG posted 34 mins ago Hahahah not feeling the lip colour on her but I am loving her eyes though. On a side note, I don’t know if anyone has notice about Taew’s eyes.. she has a natural clear light brown/greyish ring around her iris which makes her eyes appear like contact like in some lighting.
49A68957-3D47-484C-BEA7-E46E86280729.jpeg

Wah Mew looks gorgeous.. Coincidentally I just saw a recent pic of Taew on that IG posted 34 mins ago Hahahah not feeling the lip colour on her but I am loving her eyes though. On a side note, I don’t know if anyone has notice about Taew’s eyes.. she has a natural clear light brown/greyish ring around her iris which makes her eyes appear like contact like in some lighting.
View attachment 19430
Taew has really beautiful skin. I rarely see breakouts on her.
Her eyes are stunning. She is just beautiful....no wonder JJ can't stop looking at her. :p

It's 1:10am so heading to catch some sleep. By the amount of time I spent on JT today, I think they'll follow me into my dream.
*Let me stare at the elevator photo again for an exciting dream! :risas3:

Here is Mr. Ji. If you are ready to move on from nose obsession to lips, LMK. We may need a little prep for the slapandkiss scene. hahahaha
Ji.png
cr. JJ IG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew has really beautiful skin. I rarely see breakouts on her.
Her eyes are stunning. She is just beautiful....no wonder JJ can't stop looking at her. :p
Her eyes are one of my favourite features, but I am not going to lie the clear/greyish ring around her iris could some time look a bit scary depending on the lighting and what colour clothing she has on. She probably could properly play a character possessed by an evil ghosts with these eyes :facepalm:
D20E1EC9-B760-4DF9-9C7B-99716C03AA32.jpeg
I'm wondering that too. Maybe we should ask on their "Ask me a question" ig story lol.
Hahah maybe you should ask.. I think a lot of people is curious about why they have named their gang furby .