[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey im 6years younger than jiji xD
Oh my godness you are still a baby, would you like us to toned down our wild naughty thoughts regarding Nai and NOk? :facepalm:

Omg! I cant breathe! They are smoking hot!
Sounds like we might need a fire brigade to put out the fire between Nai and Nok :naughty2:
4129FC64-F873-4D96-A5CE-FA2307B9434B.jpeg

Ahhhhh I can’t wait.... ambulance on standby for the next episode please... I think I’ll be good for tonight. I might cry tho :crybaby2:... looking at the preview, Nok is a bad ass B. My poor Nai.
Ok noted! Ambulance on standby ;)
C6BEA173-E759-4546-85D1-5A3D7F03414C.jpeg

Why does episode 8 sound so far away?! I can't wait for the marriage and pregnancy/baby scenes already. I just need some fluffy moments right now. Angst too. lol I'm so excited for tomorrow. Well, today for some of you guys. Just less than 10 hours to go!
Are you going to catch it live with us??

[News] Taew was embarrassed when James kissed her no matter how close they were

This is the scene when Mueanchanok dresses beautifully and goes to her father and Pimonkae's wedding. However, she leaves in the middle of the wedding and meets Luckanai in the elevator. The two are bickering again but this time Luckanai cannot control himself so he forcefully kisses Nok and gets slapped by her.

This scene was filmed in Radisson Blu hotel and was another hard scene with long lines. Director Chudapa were rehearsing with James and Taew many times. In the elevator, the two were rehearsing the lines, kiss, and slap and paying attention to different camera angles until they were confident enough to start filming. For James and Taew, the scene was not too hard. Before filming, they were apologizing each other because one person was slapped and the other was forced to kiss.

When they started to film, everything was going normally. Probably because James and Taew were already close so the two were comfortable with this scene, but they had to shoot it many times because of the minimal space in the elevator and they had to shoot for different camera angles. So because of this, no matter how close they were, Taew said that she was embarrassed but they did their best based off of the script.

This slap-kiss scene will occur in episode 8 on Tuesday.

Source: Thairath
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
MULTI TAKES of this scene in SMALL SPACE is all I need to read right now!!! :naughty2:

You all are trying to kill me with all this elevator scene posts. :nut:
I am going to need an ambulance without even seeing the episode. #sorrygrandmaIamsickandcantgoontheovernighttrip

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

[News] Taew was embarrassed when James kissed her no matter how close they were

This is the scene when Mueanchanok dresses beautifully and goes to her father and Pimonkae's wedding. However, she leaves in the middle of the wedding and meets Luckanai in the elevator. The two are bickering again but this time Luckanai cannot control himself so he forcefully kisses Nok and gets slapped by her.

This scene was filmed in Radisson Blu hotel and was another hard scene with long lines. Director Chudapa were rehearsing with James and Taew many times. In the elevator, the two were rehearsing the lines, kiss, and slap and paying attention to different camera angles until they were confident enough to start filming. For James and Taew, the scene was not too hard. Before filming, they were apologizing each other because one person was slapped and the other was forced to kiss.

When they started to film, everything was going normally. Probably because James and Taew were already close so the two were comfortable with this scene, but they had to shoot it many times because of the minimal space in the elevator and they had to shoot for different camera angles. So because of this, no matter how close they were, Taew said that she was embarrassed but they did their best based off of the script.

This slap-kiss scene will occur in episode 8 on Tuesday.

Source: Thairath
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Wow! Thanks for the translation, sounds like they had to re-do the scenes quite a few time due to trying to find the right angles to shoot.. So it sounds like they had more offscreen kisses then they did onscreen :p . Great now my mind is getting even more wild Hahahaha hopefully they will show us the behind the scene clips for this. :worship2:

She is looking at his eyes because she is hoping for a kiss????? hehe I'll just go with that for now. :naughty2:
Well according to Cecelia the force kiss
turns from hot to soft/gentle. Nok's resistance slowly decelerate. Nok opens her eyes to look at Nai, still daze in this dream. Nai looks at her in softness.
So I will say she wanted more kisses from him :p but of course her stubbornness got the better of her and she slapped him and acted like she didn’t enjoy it :rolleyes:

You know I am visiting my grandma and we are heading out on her boat on an island hopping overnight trip tomorrow. That means I am out for possibly next two episodes. :sad6::sad6:
I will try and peek some IG clips in the restaurant's bathroom if I can get wi-fi. I am so bummed I can't join you live this week. I was hoping to.....
Awww that’s too bad, but it’s ok at least you get to spend time with grandma:thumbup: maybe you can tell her all about Nai and Nok :risas3:

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Oh my godness you are still a baby, would you like us to toned down our wild naughty thoughts regarding Nai and NOk? :facepalm:

Sounds like we might need a fire brigade to put out the fire between Nai and Nok :naughty2:
View attachment 19428

Ok noted! Ambulance on standby ;)
View attachment 19427

Are you going to catch it live with us??
Im a baby, call me baby :p xD it’s okay , i’ll be 19years old this December kkk pls dun mind me , thou im younger than ji, i love calling him baby boy ahhahaah

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha we will try and keep it PG :risas3:

He might be babyish with his co-stars, but he does seem to take care of them well too. You just gotta love him :icon12:
That's why I want to see him with Mew!!! He's so sweet with all his costars. Well actually I've only seen him interact with Bella, Punch, and Taew, not sure about Yaya or Kim since I didnt follow their lakorns.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My mémé would have put Nok in a timeout for her behavior. She'd also have a girl chat with her. lol :risas3:
Hahaha I am sure ur grandma will have a very long girl chat with Nok..

Yep Nok has gone crazy.... ahhh my heart is not ready to watch episode 7 yet.
Oh my weak heart :crybaby2:.... I think we definitely need an ambulance on standby..

Yep Nok has gone crazy.... ahhh my heart is not ready to watch episode 7 yet.
Yes, she is going to be in so much pain feeling betrayed by Nai and also loosing her dad to Khae. Poor Nok and poor Nai too. I still wish he told her when he had the chance. He should have listened to Mama Wi. It's too late now. Her trust is gone. Here come sNok trying to hurt Nai and hurting herself at the same time. :crybaby2: