[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Not just those, he likes to take care of her and she likes/enjoys his attention. These two drive me crazy.

Have you seen this clip of her wearing his jacket after their live show for ch.3?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlAwJ28A7yk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=v2mf4rymvkky

I can’t get enough of JT.
Yep! You gotta love how he takes care of Nok (oops I meant Taew :p) I guess he didn’t want her exposing too much skin in public? So he gave her his jacket to cover up :phave u seen how she looked in that jumpsuit? Pretty hot.
B27E6F49-E892-4F0D-A13A-0979C10CD138.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
There you are!

Don’t worry I am sure we’ll still be having JJ nose obsession if Taew keeps touching it :rolleyes:

I have other things I like on him too... like his hands!!! They are big and well maintained. And when he put his hands on Taew’s small frame, it makes me all cray cray. Hahaha

If I look at a photo like this, I get busy drooling over his nose AND his hands!!!! What a beauty (haha now I sound like I am describing a stallion :facepalm::love:)
View attachment 19219
This pic has got me :drooling::drooling::drooling: now that you mention his hand, it is very sexy and manly . So he can use his sexy nose too sniff Nok and his hand to touch Nok’s tiny little frame body. :aaaaa::aaaaa:

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
View attachment 19228 Gotta run... leaving you with some eye candy :love::love:
God.....JT such beautiful couple. I have been watching lakorn from the first month of this year till now (1-2 lakorn each week). but why in my eyes JT couple is the most gorgeous one for me. it is only me that I like seeing them together, and thought that this two from the different world. I know all GS casts are wonderful, especially the girls (nok, pen, kae, and the mom). I think I need to watch more lakorn.

Me to Nok : Nok kha.....I like you but the man behind you love you the most. I will let him to have you (crying in my heart).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so sadden to hear about all these idiots stealing the original subbers hardwork, reuploading it and claiming it’s their. :BangHead::BangHead: I don’t blame the subbers for losing motivation and not wanting to sub anymore. It’s already taking up so much of their time, and then having to deal with those thief aswell, is draining.

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
I am so sadden to hear about all these idiots stealing the original subbers hardwork, reuploading it and claiming it’s their. :BangHead::BangHead: I don’t blame the subbers for losing motivation and not wanting to sub anymore. It’s already taking up so much of their time, and then having to deal with those thief aswell, is draining.
those people (who are stealing) did not have any appreciation for other works (shameless). I hope lakorn will get more popular so there will be more subber for this (like viki etc). it really hard to watch it in sub, and when I get it I read the message from the provider/ subber well to know what we (as free audience) should/not to do. we should also support them. I think I need to learn thai in the future.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, anyone has the link to the other subbers? Thanks.

I’m attracted to all parts of James Ji’s bod. Hahhaha! Nai and James is the opposite of each other but still love him as both Nai and James. lol They’re both unique in their own ways.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! Woke up to many more messages. Good thing i caught up again. I didn’t even realize how many foles JJ plays as a Gentlemen or supposedly one. I’m so use to his silly playful demeanor. Which I now realize, why hasn’t he been put into a comedy yet?! I’d like him in one.

@Kay123 glad you’re all caught up hun! & yeah, the other ppl who keep stealing the works are so arghhh. No words needed. I get frustrated thinking about them.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Ru
Wow! Woke up to many more messages. Good thing i caught up again. I didn’t even realize how many foles JJ plays as a Gentlemen or supposedly one. I’m so use to his silly playful demeanor. Which I now realize, why hasn’t he been put into a comedy yet?! I’d like him in one.

@Kay123 glad you’re all caught up hun! & yeah, the other ppl who keep stealing the works are so arghhh. No words needed. I get frustrated thinking about them.
ruk sud rit is rom-com, he was a mr bratty there xD but the drama is fun Even tho james’s character wasn’t funny.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ru

ruk sud rit is rom-com, he was a mr bratty there xD but the drama is fun Even tho james’s character wasn’t funny.
Yeah I watched that one when it aired and was okay with it. It was comedy but like you said his character was still bratty dramatic lol. & the side story of Beam & Wawwa was sort of annoying. I want to see him as the funny one. In his other dramas he’s funny here and there but it’s mostly sweet gentlemen roles too. I don’t mind the gentlemen though! Makes my heart melt like Nai is doing right now hehe.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
[JT Praew Magazine Interview]

James: P'Taew is really attractive. I think P'Taew is an ideal woman for all the men.
Taew: Crazy
James: It's true. P'Taew is very adorable. For example, behind the scenes, P'Taew is not a talkative person. She is a little bit quiet but sometimes she'd smile and say something funny, she has a special attractive personality. Most importantly, she is good at work as well as life. I think P'Taew sees life in a positive way, she doesn't think she needs to compete with anybody. P'Taew is always comfortable in her own space, so everything she shows is adorable. I think P'Taew fits with the quote "Less is More."

James: I think there are many ways for acting techniques, it depends on how someone uses them. But I need everything from P'Taew and some other things as well.
Taew: James is good too, I've watched James's dramas, you did well.
James: Which drama?
Taew: Rak Ok Rit
James: *sigh* It's Rak Sutrit, Rak Ok Rit is P'pope's drama

Interviewer: James, how many cameras do you have?
James: I don't even remember. My passion for photography is getting stronger. So far for both rangefinder and SLR cameras, I have about 30.
Taew: Are you crazy? Why did you buy so many?
James: Just like purses, why did P'Taew buy so many?
Taew: Okay I give up, so do you have a film scanning room?
James: No
Taew: James, that's not cool.
James: But I'm about to make a room to use for film scanning.

Source: Praew Magazine
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
(I just roughly translated this to English so I can share it with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy this cuteness from JT!)

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

[JT Praew Magazine Interview]

James: P'Taew is really attractive. I think P'Taew is an ideal woman for all the men.
Taew: Crazy
James: It's true. P'Taew is very adorable. For example, behind the scenes, P'Taew is not a talkative person. She is a little bit quiet but sometimes she'd smile and say something funny, she has a special attractive personality. Most importantly, she is good at work as well as life. I think P'Taew sees life in a positive way, she doesn't think she needs to compete with anybody. P'Taew is always comfortable in her own space, so everything she shows is adorable. I think P'Taew fits with the quote "Less is More."

James: I think there are many ways for acting techniques, it depends on how someone uses them. But I need everything from P'Taew and some other things as well.
Taew: James is good too, I've watched James's dramas, you did well.
James: Which drama?
Taew: Rak Ok Rit
James: *sigh* It's Rak Sutrit, Rak Ok Rit is P'pope's drama

Interviewer: James, how many cameras do you have?
James: I don't even remember. My passion for photography is getting stronger. So far for both rangefinder and SLR cameras, I have about 30.
Taew: Are you crazy? Why did you buy so many?
James: Just like purses, why did P'Taew buy so many?
Taew: Okay I give up, so do you have a film scanning room?
James: No
Taew: James, that's not cool.
James: But I'm about to make a room to use for film scanning.

Source: Parew Magazine
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
(I just roughly translated this to English so I can share it with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy this cuteness from JT!)
Oh my! The constant positive praises from JJ to Taew! Lol. It’s true alright. I don’t remember JJ being this much with anyone. Then again I never watch his interviews with Bella, Yaya or Kim. Someone can clarify with me. Maybe JJ just praises anyone and everyone! Lol. Also I want to add that Grate has been consistently saying he wants to pair up with Taew! I see why! She’s so down to earth. And she gets along with everyone.

P

PrincessKarina

I really want to know who won beween Taew and Bella! Please do share if you know. I’m not share if voting is closed now. :thumbup:

Reactions: Anu
P

PrincessKarina

We are getting close to Monday again. Does anyone know if episodes 5 and 6 are now subbed? Thanks!

Reactions: Anu