[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my. As a Kim's fan I am sad to read this. Huhuhu... I know, each to their own preference and judgement. But some are best not to share in public esp when we are fans of numerous and different actors.
Oh my bad girl. That’s just my two cents. And I’m not a fan of Kim or Nadech. I know this is a JT thread and I don’t want any drama. But I appreciate you being mature and not lash out. I was just sharing my thoughts on that topic while it was there. But yes on to the hot JT.

P

PrincessKarina

There are many dramas coming up next week. I’m debating how I’m going to view next week’s episodes! Oh my. But I have to say there were many cute scenes so far. This is such a treat for the viewers!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I couldn't agree more! Lovefia is a saviour. I was searching high and low to find any means so that I could understand GS and someone here reminded me of Lovefia and Cecilia. Eversince Cecilia posted the ending spoiler, I toughen up myself to not read it at all. I've read too much... let the best part be a surprise. So you hang in there girl! Don't collapse. Su-su!
Were you able to find subs? Let us know if you can’t. I’ve read to much too. Yeah I was tempted but figured I should let the end be a surprise. I sure will! You too hun. We shall fight together. Su su!
Omg the hospital scene, Nok was such a freaken immature childish B!! She totally set herself up for that one:rolleyes:. I do not feel sorry for her at all. I think this is the first nangek I have no sympathy for.
Yeah. Up until that point I was okay but when that scene came I wasn’t fully with her. I saw it as her causing her own heart break. I mean that scene leaf us to the sweets but aiyahh. She made herself sad.
Anyways I finished episode 6 and I cannot take the ending either! Oh goodness!
Wasn’t it something? What a way to end it. It was such a cliff hanger. I’m sad for the drama but am ready to see it all lay out.

P

PrincessKarina

I understand how Nok may be feeling “betrayed”. Uh I would too. No matter how immature or spoiled Nok may be I just feel like Nai owe her that explanation on Khae. Especially if he really does want to win Nok. Uh how Nai is keeping silent is just not appealing to me though. He’s the mature one. That’s not mature in my book. I don’t know I’m just hurt one sided I guess. But I guess I don’t know enough of the story on how everything really happened between Nai and Khae. :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not sure if this is spoilers or not so do skip this discussion.

So it has been concluded that her parents will not be falling back in love... so my question is... will Khae eventually love Tawat? If they dont show her falling in love, I pity Tawat. He was stuck in a loveless marriage so wouldn't his outcome be the same if he remains with Khae without her loving him in return? So it is best if they just dont get together in the end.

P

PrincessKarina

So it has been concluded that her parents will not be falling back in love... so my question is... will Khae eventually love Tawat? If they dont show her falling in love, I pity Tawat. He was stuck in a loveless marriage so wouldn't his outcome be the same if he remains with Khae without her loving him in return? So it is best if they just dont get together in the end.
That’s exactly my thought too. Tawat wants to be “happy”. Uh what happy is that if Khae doesn’t love him...unless it’s reveal at the end that she will.

Reactions: Anu

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

she eventually does

Question (maybe I missed it) but did Nok's mom ever told her that she and her dad are no longer in love?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Were you able to find subs? Let us know if you can’t. I’ve read to much too. Yeah I was tempted but figured I should let the end be a surprise. I sure will! You too hun. We shall fight together. Su su!

Yup. Just. Yesterday. And today, I've finished episode 4. Will watch episode 5 in youtube for the time being while waiting for sub.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think she did, in ep one when Nok was crying in the men's bathroom stall, although it wasn't exactly "heart to heart", but she pretty much said something along the lines of the marriage is dead anyway.
Aww ok thanks lol. I was trying to find an excuse for Nok but none.

Lol I cant take Nai and Woot hating each other seriously since they're such great friends and jokesters in real life