[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they do not mean anything bad, like shipping James & Taew in real life.
I read some of the comments. Some fans just want Taew to post photos about the lakorn (scenes b/t Nok and Nai, or Nok, or Nai), kinda like that to promote the lakorn. So they are upset that she posted an unrelated photo, taken by her bf. Personally, I see nothing wrong with that. Taew can post whatever she wants. However, I understand why some fans are not happy. I don't think they ship James Taew that much, because we all know Taew and Ton have been dating like for 11 years. But probably they just do not feel she is committed in promoting GS...
I can understand they want Taew to post pics relating to the lakorn that she has onair now. But you would think one comment regarding that should be enough? but here they are spamming her account with countless of comments in regards to her posting pics relating to her BF and not the lakorn... funny thing is the pic she posted didn’t even have her bf in it . :risas3:
D48A9410-FB2E-4D9E-9755-C03012F221CC.jpeg
The poor girl only just credit the photo to her BF and suddenly she was being attacked by crazy so call fans . Some of the comments were rude and disrespectful. They even went to the extreme and tag Taew’s bf name in their comment, accusing him of being jealous of JJ and that is the reason for Taew not posting anything relating to GS :facepalm: I hope they are aware that Taew and her bf, JJ along with Toey and Alex are planning a trip to Japan I think sometime early next year. Taew and Ton have been together since high school, I think this year is actually their 12 or maybe 13 years together. She has been in the industry for so long already, so I am sure he trusts her, Taew doesn’t seem the type who would do things if it make her bf feel uncomfortable, not saying her bf don’t get jealous I am sure he does from time to time considering the amount of male co-stars she has to be around for work, but that is quite normal, I would be a bit worried if he wasn’t jealous at all. :p

Chinese fans mostly r so immature toward both korean & thai celebrities. They used to to threaten my CNBLUE( dunno if u guy know them) to kill themself too.
It wasn’t just Chinese fans, there were some Khmer fans who were upset about this as well, one girl even commented that Taew Bf is jealous because JJ is more handsome then he is.. like seriously WTF:facepalm: it’s like really ? How old are these fans? Are they like 5? Why can’t these people just watch the drama, enjoy it, fin the pranangs and leave it at that?

Anyway back on topic .. are you ladies ready for round 6 ? It’s airing in 3 hrs :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This has been on my mind-pervert

Your mouth says you don't want it but your body didn't resist my hugs. Nok you can't denied what nature wants. Nai oozing sexiness & gentle talk
You are not alone :p I was squealing so bad in that scene :aaaaa:

Thank you thank you and thank you :worship2:I am so so so so dead :aaaaa::aaaaa:

@Xiongurl26 @wuzhangs have u ladies seen this BTS clip ? :drooling:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlC870pHBry/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ir9tti8lmucn

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I can understand they want Taew to post pics relating to the lakorn that she has onair now. But you would think one comment regarding that should be enough? but here they are spamming her account with countless of comments in regards to her posting pics relating to her BF and not the lakorn... funny thing is the pic she posted didn’t even have her bf in it . :risas3:
View attachment 19039
The poor girl only just credit the photo to her BF and suddenly she was being attacked by crazy so call fans . Some of the comments were rude and disrespectful. They even went to the extreme and tag Taew’s bf name in their comment, accusing him of being jealous of JJ and that is the reason for Taew not posting anything relating to GS :facepalm: I hope they are aware that Taew and her bf, JJ along with Toey and Alex are planning a trip to Japan I think sometime early next year. Taew and Ton have been together since high school, I think this year is actually their 12 or maybe 13 years together. She has been in the industry for so long already, so I am sure he trusts her, Taew doesn’t seem the type who would do things if it make her bf feel uncomfortable, not saying her bf don’t get jealous I am sure he does from time to time considering the amount of male co-stars she has to be around for work, but that is quite normal, I would be a bit worried if he wasn’t jealous at all. :p

It wasn’t just Chinese fans, there were some Khmer fans who were upset about this as well, one girl even commented that Taew Bf is jealous because JJ is more handsome then he is.. like seriously WTF:facepalm: it’s like really ? How old are these fans? Are they like 5? Why can’t these people just watch the drama, enjoy it, fin the pranangs and leave it at that?

Anyway back on topic .. are you ladies ready for round 6 ? It’s airing in 3 hrs :aaaaa:
Most Cambodian fans r young. Im speechless tbh

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Most importantly i even updated my page about this and ask them to write good cmts on taew ‘s IG, and some of them said she should’ do this it will make her lose her popularity . Like what the heck??? They don’t understand what i write at all? They ended up attacking me back as if im not her fan LOl they act like they understand her omg

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn, James didn't sing for the OST at all right? Coz I read he usually sang the OST of his lakorn, like in Buang Hong and Neung Nai Suang. Those two are the only lakorns of him I've watched so far.
Nope, he didn't sing the OST. Though usually lakorns have three songs. I wonder if there's a secret 3rd song which they haven't uploaded yet.

I looooove Wisaka/Nok's mom. Seeing her and Thawat's dedication to Khae gives me hope as to how Nok would eventually be to Nai. She has qualities of both her parents and both parents love Nai. Nok loves Nai already, she hasn't realized it yet.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Most importantly i even updated my page about this and ask them to write good cmts on taew ‘s IG, and some of them said she should’ do this it will make her lose her popularity . Like what the heck??? They don’t understand what i write at all? They ended up attacking me back as if im not her fan LOl they act like they understand her omg
Haha, that is why I don’t bother with people like that. Once they have their mind set on something nothing you can say will get through.. I end up just laughing at their comments instead..I am glad Taew didn’t feel the need to delete the pic, so that they can understand that as fans you can’t control or dictate your idol’s ife.. of course they appreciate their fans support but at the same time they have their own life to live.. and this is her personal account, if they want to see work related it stuff then go follow just the fan page :p by the way what is your page that you updated at ? IG or FB ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rereading the comments. Havent watch a single lakorn of NY together. The only time I watched Nadech was the one with Taew in which he didnt move me at all. Looking back, his acting was so so. Didnt feel that he was in love with Taew. As for Yaya, I watched epi 1 of KC and the one with JJ. Again, am not keen on her. So nope, am not a fan of NY. But then each to his own. I am definitely for JT. Best CHEMISTRY!!! And if I may say so, best acting so far.
I like Yaya but I havent been fond of any of her lakorn... like I will watch her lakorn but not entirely. Same with Nadech. Actually that applies to a lot of actors and actresses lately lol but with Taew is a different story. I like how versatile she is with her leading man, her roles and the script!!! It's very very very rare nowadays to have a nang ek work with different male leads, on top of that with a variety of script. She does tragic, custom, comedy (well she hasn't done a straight up slap stick role yet), romance, horror, etc... I can go on.

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
View attachment 19039

I only read some of the top comments in English, asking Taew to promote GS more. I don't see anything wrong with that or with Taew not doing what those fans want, because it's her IG.
Yes, some were overreacting and start bashing her like crazy.
I think the ones who accused Ton of being jealous and tagging him in the photo were very rude and irrational, but I wouldn't say they are delusional. I guess they know that James and Taew are just friends, but they were expecting that when Taew wrote the caption promoting the lakorn, she will post a related photo. Still, they went too far and I absolutely disagree with that.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The skinship between James and Taew offscreen is every fangirl's dream come true! It's even better knowing they aren't romantically involved because that just ups the level of closeness we get to witness between them that then translates onto the screen.

Aw congrats to JJ for finding love! That's hard to do, imo, so here's to hoping it's long lasting and everything he wants!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The skinship between James and Taew offscreen is every fangirl's dream come true! It's even better knowing they aren't romantically involved because that just ups the level of closeness we get to witness between them that then translates onto the screen
Well said :clap:

LMAO they were eating while shooting that scene in the car! They got us all losing our mind over that scene and this clip just shows how comfortable they are with each other
Yep! Eating and rehearsing lolz.. these two is really going to make it difficult for me to see them pair up with someone else.. I’m not sure how long it will take for me to let go of Nai and NOk once the lakorn end . :p

I keep staring at the gif with all my uwus spilling.. so cute!!
They are so adorable together, I can’t help but smile each time I see them together.
I love this one where she is touching his nose :icon12:
180E7997-1C09-4683-95C6-62B4667CD38D.jpeg
B8CF245A-0537-44FD-952C-BC8DCEFE377F.jpeg 17155A14-8DBD-40F9-AFE2-8DAC7EF27909.jpeg