[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

I saw that too. :mad: They are mostly Chinese fans so so immature!! Jeezzzz I love James and Taew too but I know reel vs real. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her post. They have no business doing that....just causing dramas!!
I am with you on Taew. She has her own life. We as fans need to accept that.
I am also guessing that she is trying to make her BF happy by posting a photo from him???? Maybe she got a little too close with JJ for the shows yesterday and he got jealous. Now the Chinese fans are putting in their complaints. LOL. oh, the drama.

Last edited:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
What? How immature! Taew’s a busy lady! She has a life too.
I saw that too. :mad: They are mostly Chinese fans so so immature!! Jeezzzz I love James and Taew too but I know reel vs real. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her post. They have no business doing that....just causing dramas!!
They ship JT and they don't want her to post about her boyfriend. I ship them too, but I wouldn't go that far digging into her life and stuff. This is why I try to only ship them in the drama because they're both not single. Those fans are too much. They want her to just post about the drama and not her bf. Like wtf she can post whatever she wants to. If they kept doing this, it would be so awkward for JT. I want them to have a good friendship

P

PrincessKarina

So who is the new guy? He seems to have ill intentions towards Nok and her dad’s company! Nai seems very cautious of this guy! Nai doesn’t want Nok to be near him! Lol oh I’m feeling more hot jealousy from Nai! Lol

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
So who is the new guy? He seems to have ill intentions towards Nok and her dad’s company! Nai seems very cautious of this guy! Nai doesn’t want Nok to be near him! Lol oh I’m feeling more hot jealousy from Nai! Lol
He went to school with Nai and Khae. He wants Nok since supposedly I think his family business is not doing well. Basically he wants Nok for her wealth. I think also he see Nai is so protective of Nok so want her even more to win against Nai. I guess in school Nai always win or something. So he definitely have bad intentions

rennayj

sarNie Adult
They ship JT and they don't want her to post about her boyfriend. I ship them too, but I wouldn't go that far digging into her life and stuff. This is why I try to only ship them in the drama because they're both not single. Those fans are too much. They want her to just post about the drama and not her bf. Like wtf she can post whatever she wants to. If they kept doing this, it would be so awkward for JT. I want them to have a good friendship
JJ say he’s seeing someone, but hasn’t announced it to the public. I think that the reason way he doesn’t want to mention who yet because if he does mention of who he’s talking to, she will get same hate and rude comments like Taew bf since JJ has lots of fans especially female fans.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

He went to school with Nai and Khae. He wants Nok since supposedly I think his family business is not doing well. Basically he wants Nok for her wealth. I think also he see Nai is so protective of Nok so want her even more to win against Nai. I guess in school Nai always win or something. So he definitely have bad intentions
Thanks darling! I appreciate the explanation but this new guy has a cute rai look. A mature handsome look! Lol.

Reactions: Anu
P

PrincessKarina

JJ say he’s seeing someone, but hasn’t announced it to the public. I think that the reason way he doesn’t want to mention who yet because if he does mention of who he’s talking to, she will get same hate, rude, and etc like Taew bf since JJ has lots of fans especially female fans.
Smart of JJ. Poor Taew! In that case maybe she should quit acting! Now what are those immature fans going to say?! Argh! Let these celebs live their lives! Oh my!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.... I went on 4th of July vaca and you all are over 200 pages.... I'll never catch up.

Just finished Ep.5 on YT and gah..... I am so in love with JT on screen and off. So much fin clips today from shows too. I love JJ with Taew so much that I just want her to have him. hahahahaha. It must be all that love making with the eyes from James. I think he really really really must adore his P'Taew in real life too.

Oh! I've also now moved on from James' height to his nose with my obsessions! LOL
Welcome back Kiki!! Yes, we got major treats today with all those fin moments. JJ does love his P'Taew and I ship them so hard. In the bts clip, he gave her an adorable hug. I can't believe you are just obsess with his nose at the moment. As for me, I'm obsessed with the whole package...voice, height, hands (when he holds Taew's small waist), nose (nose kissing), eyes (I'm dead with his love stares) etc... :love::drooling: Should I keep rambling? :pancarta:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Off topic but this news says that Taew admitted that she has been contacted to get paired up with Pope in a new drama, but she hasn't accepted yet because she's still deciding. Omg I'm prayingg for her to accept it. Like pleasee I'm begging. And I'm also praying for her to get paired up with Great. Looking forward to see her new dramas in the future
Please let it be a good script first of all, then please let her accept it!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am with you on Taew. She has her own life. We as fans need to accept that.
I am also guessing that she is trying to make her BF happy by posting a photo from him???? Maybe she got a little too close with JJ for the shows yesterday and he got jealous. Now the Chinese fans are putting in their complaints. LOL. oh, the drama.
Totally understandable from Taew's end. If I was her boyfriend, I would be extremely jealous!! Anyhow, let her live her life. Fans these days should show a little more consideration.

twister02

M♥K
In a blink of an eye, the pages went up 10+ after just several minutes :lol:

Just finished watching last week episodes with subs. Freaking internet connection makes it so hard to stream.

Anyways, I find Nok's reaction in this scene from ep4 funny. She's obviously screaming "Delicious" to Nai after he said those to her :risas3::risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
The new guy is Wuttha. He went to the same college as Nai and Khae. Wuttha liked Khae back in the day but Khae chose Nai instead. They are nemesis. Wuttha's business is failing so he wants Nok. He also wanted to spill the beans about Nai's and Khae's past relationship too. He wants to beat Nai by getting Nok. So that will be his goal. He is the equivalent to Penny. Penny wants to beat Nok and Wuttha wants to beat Nai.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh @SPMxoxo97 i'd like to add that, this is for all new James Ji fans, Luckanai is actually James's first non arrogant Pra'ek. (Wanchalerm doesn't count, he wasn't a P'ek hahaha) All the others were arrogant and proud to some extent. An alpha p'ek, if you will. Like Puttipat was arrogant for being a Khun Chai and being smart, Ittirit was arrogant for being raised a rich brat, Nueng was the epitome of arrogance (that was the whole point of his character hahaha) Saran was arrogant for being all alpha male as a sheriff (and a former Khun noo), Ramet was a successful hotelier who didn't have any bad background. Even Khanthong had an air of elegance about him and was scolding Mangmao. It's actually Luckanai who is the first character he has with a thorough inferiority complex. (Saran from padiwarada had some inferiority thing going on too, but he was a beloved only child so he kinda had those Nok moments too) but Nai is inferior but not pitiful. So he still has that elegance and almost regal bearing that James, as pra'ek does well. (like a Khun chai, if you will. Those who watched puttipat would know. He was such a kid there but the righteous bearing was there)

If you notice, his dialogues here are delivered calmly, almost in a murmuring way, and he often has his shoulders slumped or his head bowed. (well, except when he's angry at Nok) except when he is pitifully looking up at Nok like some unreachable star. It's very different from his other characters who are always so proud and "preying" so to speak. I really love this new character that he plays as it shows he can play a humble, quiet character too. So he's delivering his eye acting 100%. The first time he really did that was in the movie Timeline. I am happy that he was able to do it in a lakorn with a character with a more extensive (and more painful) backround this time.
Agreed to this! Boy Khun Chai Puttipat is a good guy but you can't help to notice on his upbringing as a Khun Chai, he first kinda look down on Krongkaew cause she joined the Beauty Queen competition.

I am enjoying James's acting as of now, he keeps getting better :)

The new guy is Wuttha. He went to the same college as Nai and Khae. Wuttha liked Khae back in the day but Khae chose Nai instead. They are nemesis. Wuttha's business is failing so he wants Nok. He also wanted to spill the beans about Nai's and Khae's past relationship too. He wants to beat Nai by getting Nok. So that will be his goal. He is the equivalent to Penny. Penny wants to beat Nok and Wuttha wants to beat Nai.
Momma boy Wutang and Ez Pen gonna collab too

Welcome back Kiki!! Yes, we got major treats today with all those fin moments. JJ does love his P'Taew and I ship them so hard. In the bts clip, he gave her an adorable hug. I can't believe you are just obsess with his nose at the moment. As for me, I'm obsessed with the whole package...voice, height, hands (when he holds Taew's small waist), nose (nose kissing), eyes (I'm dead with his love stares) etc... :love::drooling: Should I keep rambling? :pancarta:
I have to take it slow or he'll be the death of me.
I am saving his lips, voice and HANDS (did I tell you that I am a "hands" girl? I have a nice hand fetich. lol) almost fainted in that rain scene where she wiped his face and he held her hand? HIS HANDS WERE SOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!! :drooling::drooling: I can't deal with his eyes either. They are tooooooo much. :love::love::love: I am breathless just talking about them so let me obsessed on his nose for now. :risas3::nut: