[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic but this news says that Taew admitted that she has been contacted to get paired up with Pope in a new drama, but she hasn't accepted yet because she's still deciding. Omg I'm prayingg for her to accept it. Like pleasee I'm begging. And I'm also praying for her to get paired up with Great. Looking forward to see her new dramas in the future

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just added you on FB and followed you on Twitter. if you see the user therethatstar on Twitter, that’s me :). Omg also you watch love in the moonlight and listen PARK BO GUM. Park go Gum is a WHOLE babe !!!
Yes, I'm a fan of PBG after watching Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. I liked him in Hello Monster/I Remember You as well.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I’m kinda curious of what is going happen to Pen. She always want to win and honestly don’t have anyone. Everything that belongs to Nok, she want it except for Nai. Well she was hitting on Nai at first but Nai is too straight forward and rejected her lol

I don’t know if this is a spoiler or not, but just in case
I saw on one of the clips that she was hugging or kissing Wutang. Then Wes walked in. I think this is the reason why Wes broke up with her. She wasn’t sincere with their relationship.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello, I'm new here! :icon12:.

I never watched Taew's lakorn although I know her. I started this lakorn because I love James Jirayu. He's my type. :icon12::love:

But I fell in love with lakorn. I love Taew and James chemistry. She's too beautiful and He's too handsome. Oh my heart.:p
Hello & welcome! We get pretty hyped in here lol. Don’t fear us. The more the merrier. I notice you from the SRNC thread. This is a whole different plot but just as sweet. Join in on the conversations!
View attachment 18929 Are they in their wedding home or am I just moving on too fast?
OKAY. This literally was the scene I saw this morning in the preview. I am waiting for this!!! I need to know what happened. The conversation seemed sweet. I wish it was their wedding! Lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw many fans comment a lot of bad things in Taew’s recent photo about her not posting photos that related to GS when it’s on air... I don’t understand them!!!:3 T T
I saw that too. :mad: They are mostly Chinese fans so so immature!! Jeezzzz I love James and Taew too but I know reel vs real. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her post. They have no business doing that....just causing dramas!!

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Hello & welcome! We get pretty hyped in here lol. Don’t fear us. The more the merrier. I notice you from the SRNC thread. This is a whole different plot but just as sweet. Join in on the conversations!

OKAY. This literally was the scene I saw this morning in the preview. I am waiting for this!!! I need to know what happened. The conversation seemed sweet. I wish it was their wedding! Lol.
There is a spoiler about this scene if you can’t wait till tomm lol

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I saw online yesterday that PBG is confirmed for a drama with song hye kyo
Park Bo Gum is a whole babe that is a FULL PACKAGE ! I don’t know if I love him as an actor more or if I love him as a person more. He’s such a dude like he is a whole man....how do people not fall in love with him when they meet him and I mean in both look and personality. Him and Song Hye Kyo seems like an interesting pair. Altho I love coin locker girl and was hoping that I could see him and Kim go eun again. I’m such a huge fan of her acting . They would work so well together!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, and one last thing before I really go to bed (hahaha it's 1 am here and i have to get up early. Good luck to me :risas3:)

Khanthong and Luckanai actually aren't that much different so I guess it was easy to act them back to back. Both of them had a level of restraint and longing and sense of loneliness. Like one was orphaned, the other abandoned, and had to somehow survive one way or another. I was trying to figure out who was more pitiful, Khanthong who was orphaned when young and grew up with nothing (well, he had his best friend Nant...) so he is able to take up a suicide mission since he has nothing to live for, then there's Nai who was abandoned by his mom, but was taken cared of by Nok's family and he had something to live for, that is to repay his gratitude and kind of assert his worth, just like those recycled materials that can be "Useful" again. (note:useful, not valuable) Khanthong had a reason for living when he met mangmao and he lives to care and protect Mangmao. Same thing for Nai who found a treasure in Nok. Who found purpose in caring and cherishing Nok. Then there's the most important part. The restraint. Khanthong has to let Mangmao feel that he is a man, who can love a woman, without endangering her life and his mission. Then there is Nai who has to let Nok (and himself) feel that he is worthy enough to have her, not because of what Nok thinks he stole from her, (position at the company, status, money, trust of her parents, etc) but because the love, affection and protection (which she needs and) he can give her. It's that restraint that both characters have that makes them tick. Those moments of Khanthong when he's falling hard but has to hold back. Then Nai falling so daaaamn hard but realizes it's all a game from Nok's end. Then Khanthong is waiting for that day that his mission is finished and he can tell Mangmao the truth, in the same way Nai is waiting for the day that Nok will grow up and understand and let him love her and love him in return. Both Nok and Mangmao are afraid to love, with Nok being more jaded and cautious. How i wish there was a war of some sort in game sanaeha too so they'll just hurry up and fall in love! But then the war is the love story itself ;)

I am still wondering why the hell Nai loves Nok. In this episode, with Nok being more vulnerable, i think it's this need of Nai to take care of someone. He's the most pitiful among the children in this lakorn, yet he is the most grateful and most kind. He appreciates how despite being abandoned, he received care from strangers. So with that caring comes affection which turns to a bond. His uncle and auntie taking care of him created a bond, a chain which he cannot break. Although he stands far away as a stranger in the family, he is bonded with them and tied to them because of that gratitude for taking care of him (juxtaposed with Penny's utter lack of gratitude). It's the same between Nok and Mae Phai. How a stranger can be bonded with a family through affection. So in caring and protecting Nok, Nai creates that bond. And Nok is the perfect candidate for Nai's devotion because she's quite clingy herself. :risas3: and come on. How can Nai resist when Nok is being all cute to him and crying and all that. That day when she finally realizes that she loves him and needs him, and in Nai's words, "want to be embraced by his arms" then his mission is complete. Game over. I got this idea since Fia of Lovefia mentioned that the original title of this Lakorn (from the book) is Buang Sanaeha, which is the loop or lasso (well Buang Hong was Lasso for a swan) of love. So i guess it is that "tie that binds" so to speak.
Lol that's why I'm so amused that the n'ek and p'ek roles in this lakorn are switched. Usually it is the n'ek getting walked all over and I am wondering why she would make herself suffer after being treated horribly. But here it is the guy. Not saying either one is ideal, just a flipped situation.

OMG.... I went on 4th of July vaca and you all are over 200 pages.... I'll never catch up.

Just finished Ep.5 on YT and gah..... I am so in love with JT on screen and off. So much fin clips today from shows too. I love JJ with Taew so much that I just want her to have him. hahahahaha. It must be all that love making with the eyes from James. I think he really really really must adore his P'Taew in real life too.

Oh! I've also now moved on from James' height to his nose with my obsessions! LOL