[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
If I remember it correctly, that scene where Nok and Nai fight over car keys (after Khae's "accident", after Nok and Khae's hospital confrontation), James was actually quite sick/feverish and the next shooting day (for NDFD) they had to take a break because both Taew and James were down with the flu. I think they shot it after they shot the diving scenes. And it was also around the same time they were shooting the siege scenes for NDFD so James was in cold water (literally) for the most part. He even went to Japan for shooting of Miracle Tunes at some point so it was hot cold hot cold .... yeah.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If I remember it correctly, that scene where Nok and Nai fight over car keys (after Khae's "accident", after Nok and Khae's hospital confrontation), James was actually quite sick/feverish and the next shooting day (for NDFD) they had to take a break because both Taew and James were down with the flu. I think they shot it after they shot the diving scenes. And it was also around the same time they were shooting the siege scenes for NDFD so James was in cold water (literally) for the most part. He even went to Japan for shooting of Miracle Tunes at some point so it was hot cold hot cold .... yeah.
awwww.. you have to give props to them.. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Querido

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the background! :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They really dedicate to their work so much. Mad love for these two.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for background info. We just appreciate them more for their hard work and professionalism.