[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
maybe wongwet will have a change of character after the inevitably harsh dumping he'll get from penny. i mean... he's not totally a bad person, although he really messed up big time when he ditched nok twice during times where she really needed him (thank goodness nai was there both times).

i just want mom to have her own happy ending. she is very strong to be able to still treat tawat civilly after he cheated on her with khae, and was too gutless to admit the truth to nok and stayed silent to let her take the fall for the divorce. i love her character so much, tbh she's so much more insightful and smart than what she lets on. i like that she looks out for nai and defends him against grandma and nok, she genuinely loves and cares for nai.

ps. i think she deserves better than the tawat we have seen so far. maybe he'll be ~redeemed by the end of the lakorn, but he's making me so annoyed right now.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep here the clip of them holdings hands :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5DLMNAeTJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j6x3y3auafeq
I love this pic .. they look beautiful together :aaaaa:
Cr. Bung_lakorn
View attachment 18592

Cr. Lakornthaiofficial
View attachment 18585

Drying up her man after he got wet from standing in the rain :aaaaa:
View attachment 18588

Mr Nai looking sexy wet :p if I were Nok I would have jumped out of the car so we both could get wet together :thumbup:
View attachment 18589
View attachment 18590

I think this is the scene Nai gets sick after the rain scene and Nok drives him to work .

View attachment 18586
View attachment 18591

This is very frustrating to know. These idiots obviously don’t care and will continue to do as the please. :BangHead:

Hahaha I am sure you do not and would not look like a barrel in it .. lolz
I swear every little thing they do together is :aaaaa: LOL! && Nai’s shirt seems more see through than Nok’s red dress in the beginning hehe.
So there is Eng sub for Game Sanaeha, but it is only shared in private group? I tried to find it on google and didn’t see any result.
You can PM me and I’ll help you find it! :)
These are the scenes I anticipate the most. I can’t wait til they move into that little house. It officiates their marriage.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/0RUQacJ.png

I'm sure some of you are interested in Luckanai's mom, Nimnuan. I have a little spoiler about her.

We know that Nimnuan left Luckanai in the care of Malinee but Wisaka and Tawant ended up being his guardian. Here is a not so detailed spoiler.
Wisaka found Nimnuan. She makes garlands and clean houses for a living. Wisaka asks if she wants to go meet Luckanai but she refused. Nimnuan has an illness but she declined treatments. Wisaka tells Nimnuan about Nai's upcoming marriage. Also Wisaka takes Nimnuan to meet her future daughter-in-law. Nimnuan didn't want to reveal herself so she pretends to sell trash. Nok takes her around and almost ran into Luckanai but Nimnuan managed to avoid Luckanai. Nok and Nai started moving some of their belongings into the little house next to the mansion. Nok wasn't too happy that Nai already occupied some of the spaces so she begins to rearrange the stuff. While doing so, she saw a picture of Nai and his mom. Nok realizes that was the same woman she met the other day. Nok: "Mom, this is the auntie that I met the other day." Wisaka's expression changed. Nok: "Don't tell me, why didn't you tell Luchanai?" Wisaka: "It's not that I didn't want to tell but sometimes you can't make decision for others." Nok disagreed and wanted to tell Luckanai that night. She asks Nai if he ever wanted to see his mother again. Luckanai refused so Nok decided not to tell Nai about his mom.
I am just glad Wi and Tawant took over Nai. Can’t imagine he stayed with Malinee - she is so mean to him. Being a boy dumped by his own mother (even for his own good), he is scarred for life. I’m wondering how could Malinee, who raised his mother, show absolutely zero sympathy and be so vicious towards him...

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
maybe wongwet will have a change of character after the inevitably harsh dumping he'll get from penny. i mean... he's not totally a bad person, although he really messed up big time when he ditched nok twice during times where she really needed him (thank goodness nai was there both times).

i just want mom to have her own happy ending. she is very strong to be able to still treat tawat civilly after he cheated on her with khae, and was too gutless to admit the truth to nok and stayed silent to let her take the fall for the divorce. i love her character so much, tbh she's so much more insightful and smart than what she lets on. i like that she looks out for nai and defends him against grandma and nok, she genuinely loves and cares for nai.

ps. i think she deserves better than the tawat we have seen so far. maybe he'll be ~redeemed by the end of the lakorn, but he's making me so annoyed right now.
Well said. Wi and Nai are only two characters who are truly likable in this lakorn. Nok will have her chance later. If Wi wants a young man, she should have it:)

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
I swear every little thing they do together is :aaaaa: LOL! && Nai’s shirt seems more see through than Nok’s red dress in the beginning hehe.

You can PM me and I’ll help you find it! :)

These are the scenes I anticipate the most. I can’t wait til they move into that little house. It officiates their marriage.
Thank you so much, you are very kind. But in Vietnam, where I live, this lakorn is quite a hit, so it is already subbed :p .
James and Taew are two of the hottest and most popular Thai stars here. Their lakorns, most of the time are subbed (for James, 100%), not to mention both of them together in a slap/kiss one :aaaaa:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much, you are very kind. But in Vietnam, where I live, this lakorn is quite a hit, so it is already subbed :p .
James and Taew are two of the hottest and most popular Thai stars here. Their lakorns, most of the time are subbed (for James, 100%), not to mention both of them together in a slap/kiss one :aaaaa:
You’re Welcome! & thats awesome. Love hearing about the GS hype around the world.

I was not expecting Khae & Wat to have a kid. You learn something new everyday lol. So does she really fall in love with him at the end?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I was not expecting Khae & Wat to have a kid. You learn something new everyday lol. So does she really fall in love with him at the end?
[/QUOTE]

Tawat is not her first choice but it's not hard to love him either. Plus, you want to be with someone who loves you more. When Khae heard Nai proposed to Nok, she realized and accepted that she cannot get him back. She returned his ring. And full heartedly hope Nok will love him in return.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Nai’s shirt is very see through :p you can actually see his Nipples :coleman:
Yes, every little things they do together make me like this :aaaaa::aaaaa:and these pics got me even more :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Cr. aoraey Twitter, BuchayaBaka Twitter
View attachment 18640
View attachment 18646
View attachment 18647
View attachment 18648
View attachment 18643
View attachment 18644
View attachment 18645
OH MY GOD LOOK AT THEM THE BEHIND THE SCENE CLIP OF THIS SHOOT WAS VERY CUTE BUT THE FINISH PRODUCTS ARE EVEN BETTER

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
Tawat is not her first choice but it's not hard to love him either. Plus, you want to be with someone who loves you more. When Khae heard Nai proposed to Nok, she realized and accepted that she cannot get him back. She returned his ring. And full heartedly hope Nok will love him in return.
[/QUOTE]
It sounds like she’s so nice