[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Couldn't help myself. Here's a morning-after spoiler

The sun rises over their house. Underneath a shared blanket, Nok is wearing Nai's large shirt. Nok wakes from her sleep in the embrace of Nai, who is shirtless. Seeing him asleep, she starts to fool around, using her finger to trace from his brows. Nai wrinkles his brow but doesn't open his eyes. Nok giggles and continues, tickling his nose. He wrinkles his nose but stays asleep. She continues until her finger reaches his lips and she sees that he is smiling. She watches him smiling, then breathes on his face. He moves his face. She tries to hold in her laugh, and reaches up to continue tickling his nose, but his phone rings and she drops her hand.

Nai wakes up sleepily and reaches for his phone. "Hello? It's nine 'o clock? I can't seem to get up. My wife bothered me all night. Last night, we celebrated our one month anniversary...celebrated late into the night, and..."

His pause makes Nok unable to bear it anymore, and she opens her eyes to look at him.

"...and now it's morning, but she still doesn't want to stop."

"Who said so?" she yelled at him.

"You heard her voice right? I don't want to make her wait." He is interrupted by Nok hitting him with a pillow. "Oh, khun Nok! Stop!" She reaches across him trying to get his phone but he pulls away until she is lying on him.

"Give the phone to me."

"Calm down, Miss Wife. Don't be so rough with me." He speaks into the phone. "Hello? It looks like this morning, she won't let me go easily. I'd like to take a vacation day."

Nok finally gets ahold of the phone but sees that the screen is empty. "The call ended."

Nai says, "It ended since my very first sentence. They know." (huhuhu...)

She starts hitting him again. "Go to the office. Go explain everything. They must be gossiping so much right now."

"Why should I? We're married. It's okay if they gossip about us being sweet. The only thing I regret is that their gossip news will not be even half as sweet as the real thing." (*spazz*)

Nok blushes when she realizes that she is sitting on Nai. She tries to quickly get off but Nai is quicker. He holds onto her.

"Let me go."

"Where are you rushing off to? I even took a vacation day. Hmm, you had a lot of fun playing around with me earlier. Let me tease you a bit too."

Surprised, she asks, "You know what I was doing?"

"I woke up before you."

"But you pretended to sleep?"

"I was waiting to see when you would stop playing around. But then you went and attacked me instead."

"I didn't do anything!"

"It's okay if you didn't. As long as you don't oppose me." He pulls the blanket over them

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

The sun rises over their house. Underneath a shared blanket, Nok is wearing Nai's large shirt. Nok wakes from her sleep in the embrace of Nai, who is shirtless. Seeing him asleep, she starts to fool around, using her finger to trace from his brows. Nai wrinkles his brow but doesn't open his eyes. Nok giggles and continues, tickling his nose. He wrinkles his nose but stays asleep. She continues until her finger reaches his lips and she sees that he is smiling. She watches him smiling, then breathes on his face. He moves his face. She tries to hold in her laugh, and reaches up to continue tickling his nose, but his phone rings and she drops her hand.

Nai wakes up sleepily and reaches for his phone. "Hello? It's nine 'o clock? I can't seem to get up. My wife bothered me all night. Last night, we celebrated our one month anniversary...celebrated late into the night, and..."

His pause makes Nok unable to bear it anymore, and she opens her eyes to look at him.

"You heard her voice right? I don't want to make her wait." He is interrupted by Nok hitting him with a pillow. "Oh, khun Nok! Stop!" She reaches across him trying to get his phone but he pulls away until she is lying on him.

"Give the phone to me."

"Calm down, Miss Wife. Don't be so rough with me." He speaks into the phone. "Hello? It looks like this morning, she won't let me go easily. I'd like to take a vacation day."

Nok finally gets ahold of the phone but sees that the screen is empty. "The call ended."

She starts hitting him again. "Go to the office. Go explain everything. They must be gossiping so much right now."

"Why should I? We're married. It's okay if they gossip about us being sweet. The only thing I regret is that their gossip news will not be even half as sweet as the real thing." (*spazz*)

Nok blushes when she realizes that she is sitting on Nai. She tries to quickly get off but Nai is quicker. He holds onto her.

"Let me go."

"Where are you rushing off to? I even took a vacation day. Hmm, you had a lot of fun playing around with me earlier. Let me tease you a bit too."

"I woke up before you."

"I was waiting to see when you would stop playing around. But then you went and attacked me instead."

"I didn't do anything!"

"It's okay if you didn't. As long as you don't oppose me." He pulls the blanket over them
OMG!!!! Thanks so much. I cannot get over how adorable these two are. I know JT will nail this part. This is so FIN worthy. Now I know why you couldn't help yourself. I have to go cool down now lol.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I saw some comments for Nadech that he did not show him 100% in LSR till now, however, this is the only lakorn I saw acted by Nadech and I do like it for both of their acting, their chemistry, the songs and even the story (I like the scenes in rural ). But I think it will be hard for Taew to film three lakorns at the same time especially the one with Ter has just begun.
There were some discussions on Chinese websites that some of them are worried about the rating. They are afraid of the rating would hamper the reunite of JJ-Taew for the next time. Apparently, they can't wait to see their new cooperation again.
Whatever the ratings is for this drama, I'm pretty surr these two will cross path again in the future. I was one of those who was iffy about this pairing at first, but JT definitely proved me wrong. They stole my heart and soul! Lol Now they are one of the best pairing that ever happened in my lifetime. Also international fans love them together as well. Rest assure that these two will pair up again in the future.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

"Give the phone to me."

"Let me go."

"I woke up before you."

"I didn't do anything!"

OMG, thanks so much :).

Reactions: Anu

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

"Give the phone to me."

"Let me go."

"I woke up before you."

"I didn't do anything!"

OMG THANK YOUUU
I have never been able to keep myself from spoiler orz thank you a million times for this!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

"Give the phone to me."

"Let me go."

"I woke up before you."

"I didn't do anything!"

OMG...Nai is taking a day off too!! :naughty2: I did mentioned before that they took several honeymoons after they consummated. They went on a yacht honeymoon...eating and feeding each other bread with jam.
Thanks ladies :aaaaa:

@Xiongurl26 @wuzhangs
Ok the morning after scenes just killed me :aaaaa: see u ladies in heaven willing|
babysw

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

@9:45-11:47
Nai: Wait, if you’re going to play a joke on me, you should remember that my face and our company's reputation will be affected.
Nok: Are you intimidating me? You’re using your power to impede on my artistic expression.
Nai: If you think it's part of be creative then go ahead. When you’re done, I’m going to walk all around to show off your work. If it’s bad, then maybe no one will want to come to your station anymore.
Nok: This station is your work too.
Nai: The work on my face is your work as well.
Nok: Wait until I finish you. If you don’t want to get dirty then you must stay still.
Nai openly and lovingly stares at Nok.
Thanks hun......I am so inlove with Nai :angel10:

I'm still alive and still trying to watch this. Haha.
happy to hear that you are still alive:pancarta: