[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, I am listening to the lakorn story right now and I am astonished at how a person who feels hurt can say such hurtful words out loud to the person they love. Nok is ruthless in talk but she has a low pain threshold, and that's why she can't stand to be around Nai after she has fallen in love with him. Nai on the other hand has such a high tolerance. I want to cry for him.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Wow, I am listening to the lakorn story right now and I am astonished at how a person who feels hurt can say such hurtful words out loud to the person they love. Nok is ruthless in talk but she has a low pain threshold, and that's why she can't stand to be around Nai after she has fallen in love with him. Nai on the other hand has such a high tolerance. I want to cry for him.
@jjinxx are you thai? Can you listen to thai?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I do hope she can confirm soon. I checked back for the rumor of lakorn with Pope, this project seems had been planned to launch for a very long time. Have no idea for another one since I dont understand Thai:crybaby2:.
Hello to all, its my first time commenting here although i am lurking here for so so long :confused0:... I have to admit Taew is a finest actress of current time . Liking this drama, its craziness and all your comments.. JJ and Taew really have steamy hot chemistry :love::love:. Although kind sad that this drama is not doing that well in rating as it should but i know football world cup and some incident with local thai football team can be the reason :sad6:. But i am glad overall it is getting appreciation and recently i came across an Ig post and was so happly thought to share it here that, this drama doing so so well in china and it become weibo hot topic #2 beating korean drama ... its great :cheer::cheer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzxtEsgOuf/?taken-by=workforcefree

The reading views of gamesaenahae topic is 46millions till now.Bang
The topic of gamesaenahae rank top.02 of all countries drama including Korea and Chinese dramas.Top.1 is very popular Chinese dramas 镇魂。
Gamesaenahae in weibo hot search like twitter trend
Welcome! Glad to have you both in here with us. That’s pretty amazing that Game Sanaeha is reaching hits in China!

Oh and my weak self gave in and ended up reading all of the spoilers given by Cecilia. Urghh! I hate myself but love Nai& Nok more!!! :cheer:No matter how harsh she is, our man Nai is so patient with her. She can be so rude with her words & he still takes it by loving her. Granted, he does get hurt but he is a strong man. Wahhh I love him even more. Boyfriend expectations are definitely going back up lol!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Last batch - we have our sassy nangek, Khun Muenchanok :clap:

What an entrance!

What an exit!

Love that sassy hair flips(?) Sways(?) She did why walking away from Nai. And look at Nai's face, he sure is enjoying the game way too much :)

Of course special request by @Kay123
If only we could hear the kiss sound through gif

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I have read all her recent spoilers she posted it up today.. I also so excited for all the upcoming scenes :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I need more Nai and Nok in my life:aaaaa: I need Monday and Tuesday to be everyday while GS is airing :worship2:
Seriously... I hate Mondays since I have to go to work but now I am looking forward to it because of GS.

I must say that after reading the spoilers I feel so bad for my Nai. He loves her unconditionally and bratty Nok won’t give in.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
you should post your gifs on twitter! not alot of people make gifs of them in this lakorn so far. also your gifs are really pretty ^^
thanks for sharing :)
Thanks hun ^^ im glad my phone have the built in gif maker and it is readily accessible for me. I could gif videos while waiting for the train to come, it's the uploading that is a bit pain to do

Oh i did actually but on my fandom twitter account lmao

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs oh girl .. I am so dead with all those gifs :aaaaa::aaaaa:it’s like I am being overdose with JT before bed, not that I am complaining or anything... keep them coming :aaaaa:I can’t even decide which ones are my favourites because I love all :aaaaa:

Hello to all, its my first time commenting here although i am lurking here for so so long :confused0:... I have to admit Taew is a finest actress of current time . Liking this drama, its craziness and all your comments.. JJ and Taew really have steamy hot chemistry :love::love:. Although kind sad that this drama is not doing that well in rating as it should but i know football world cup and some incident with local thai football team can be the reason :sad6:. But i am glad overall it is getting appreciation and recently i came across an Ig post and was so happly thought to share it here that, this drama doing so so well in china and it become weibo hot topic #2 beating korean drama ... its great :cheer::cheer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzxtEsgOuf/?taken-by=workforcefree

The reading views of gamesaenahae topic is 46millions till now.Bang
The topic of gamesaenahae rank top.02 of all countries drama including Korea and Chinese dramas.Top.1 is very popular Chinese dramas 镇魂。
Gamesaenahae in weibo hot search like twitter trend
Welcome to GS thread and Thanks for sharing this info. Great to hear GS is doing well in China.. it’s a great lakorn :thumbup: James and Taew chemistry is on fire.... :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously... I hate Mondays since I have to go to work but now I am looking forward to it because of GS.

I must say that after reading the spoilers I feel so bad for my Nai. He loves her unconditionally and bratty Nok won’t give in.
I can so relate to how you are feeling about Mondays haha .. the spoilers for this lakorn just seem to get more spicier and exciting as the lakorn progress :aaaaa:

Thanks hun ^^ im glad my phone have the built in gif maker and it is readily accessible for me. I could gif videos while waiting for the train to come, it's the uploading that is a bit pain to do

Oh i did actually but on my fandom twitter account lmao
Which one is ur fandom twitter ??? Let me go follow please ..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Last batch - we have our sassy nangek, Khun Muenchanok :clap:

What an entrance!

What an exit!
Nok looked so freaken hot in this scene. I can understand why Nai can’t seem to let go :p

Love that sassy hair flips(?) Sways(?) She did why walking away from Nai. And look at Nai's face, he sure is enjoying the game way too much :)
I love that sassy hair flips, sway too .. so sexy and Nai just standing looking really hot, he kinda looks like he wants to attack her :risas3: (love attack not aggressive attack) ..

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully she will confirmed soon.. she only has one lakorn filming at that is with ter and it’s a romcom which I am not too excited about.. I do hope she will have both new lakorn soon whether it’s with Nadech or pope... I desperately want her with Great :aaaaa: yes a reunion with Mario and Mark would be great.. I would love love love love loveeeeeee for her to have another lakorn with JJ too, but maybe not at this stage because they just had a lakorn back to back..
Yes yes I want her to pair up with all of those actors, especially Grate. That would be so lit. I'm probably skipping her lakorn with Ter, I'm not excited about it either. Her pairing up with Pope and Grate would be soo freaking amazingg. Man idk if all these rumors are confirmed or just rumors but they got me so hyped up