[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
i wouldn't write james and taew.... simply because i don't know enough about their personalities and don't follow them on their personal lives enough to write a whole fanfic on them
but man...my dude...my guy...i would totally write one with nok and nai. i totally would. i would man i would!
Please do! Isn't Nok and Nai, James and Taew?

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
she set up Nai and Khae to get revealed to her dad. I mean it's not totally her doing but she schemed with another bad guy to get Nai and Khae together with her parents in another room listening in. Her father heard everything from the history of Nai and Khae to her confessing that she still loves him and wanted to be with him.

I think they toned down Khae from the book cus she's not as rai in here. They made her more of a girl who tried to fight for what she lost or for someone she thought she loves. I think that's why I dont hate her as much as everyone. I can understand her. She didn't start this drama with Nok. Nok seeked her out first to attack her so she was fighting back and protecting herself.

But anyways I like everyone's ending, even Penny's
Thank you! This is a treat for a July 4th!
Poor Nai.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Anyways it’s a very good lakorn and I’m glad ratings are slightly climbing. I understand why you may not be feeling the storyline too much because it’s similar to many Thai lakorns. What makes this a good one is the hot on screen chemistry between our pranang. They are to drool over good looking! ;) @AnnTfan
This is actually what brought me here. Their chemistry. I can tolerate any annoying character and cliche story lol. Plus this lakorn has many pranang monents. :p

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
He had a suspicion that Nok is playing a game and Wisaka confirmed it for him. Yes, Nai sabotage his own car. In his room after his conversation with Wisaka, Nai took out the missing shear from his drawer. He said: "I knew it that it's only a game. But don't worry, I won't let you control the game Khun Meunchanok." Our praek is always a step ahead of Nok. I just love that!
Am I remembering it wrong or is the sabotage car scene before the Mum told Nai about Nok's game plan?

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Please do! Isn't Nok and Nai, James and Taew?
Not really. ...?....
Because we are playing with fictional characters and actual real people. We know Nok and Nai. We are watching their story unfold. We know their personalities quite well and we know that they are compatible with each other. For sure we know this. The reason why I said I don’t know if I’ll write taew and James is simply because I don’t know the things listed above about taew and James. I don’t know if they are compatible with one another. I also need to ship them, in real life, to a certain extent for me to be able to write about them. I need to know why they would work together as a well. Writing au can completely fictional and made up however because you’re not creating your own characters, but instead are using real people in order to tell your stories, you, to certain extent, have to include the traits that those people have. I can’t write James as extremely quiet and shy when he’s very playful and touchy in real life ... ya know? I can put them in a thousand and one alternate universes and their personalities will highly be based on the environment/situation they are in. But despite it all, there will always certain things about them that will be same always. Who knows tho, it literally takes almost nothing for me to ship most pairs so eyyyyy I’m probably out here whipping out 20k fic by tomorrow like it’s nobody business... lmao jk....not really.... who knows... :fighting3:
I’m sorry that this is unnecessary long lol but I do care about these things a lot when I write so I hope that this makes sense like the way it does in my head lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry everyone i was so tired yesterday night after i went home... cause im taking a day off on Friday so had to work extra to cover that...

Anyway, happy July 4th to fellow Americans (it's already July 5th where i am at now tho) and happy Thursday to non Americans :cheer::cheer:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Not really. ...?....
Because we are playing with fictional characters and actual real people. We know Nok and Nai. We are watching their story unfold. We know their personalities quite well and we know that they are compatible with each other. For sure we know this. The reason why I said I don’t know if I’ll write taew and James is simply because I don’t know the things listed above about taew and James. I don’t know if they are compatible with one another. I also need to ship them, in real life, to a certain extent for me to be able to write about them. I need to know why they would work together as a well. Writing au can completely fictional and made up however because you’re not creating your own characters, but instead are using real people in order to tell your stories, you, to certain extent, have to include the traits that those people have. I can’t write James as extremely quiet and shy when he’s very playful and touchy in real life ... ya know? I can put them in a thousand and one alternate universes and their personalities will highly be based on the environment/situation they are in. But despite it all, there will always certain things about them that will be same always. Who knows tho, it literally takes almost nothing for me to ship most pairs so eyyyyy I’m probably out here whipping out 20k fic by tomorrow like it’s nobody business... lmao jk....not really.... who knows... :fighting3:
I’m sorry that this is unnecessary long lol but I do care about these things a lot when I write so I hope that this makes sense like the way it does in my head lol
Yes by all means don't write about JJ and Taew. How about writing about fictional characters/stories with JJ and Taew as the lead? That way you won't be limited in just writing about Nai and Nok. What every characters you create, we will use our imagination with TJ portraying the characters. Does that make sense?

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Yes by all means don't write about JJ and Taew. How about writing about fictional characters/stories with JJ and Taew as the lead? That way you won't be limited in just writing about Nai and Nok. What every characters you create, we will use our imagination with TJ portraying the characters. Does that make sense?
I got you, girl !
Lol I’m over here talking about writing when I literally have no plans or plots whatsoever ! Lol ohhhh if only my ideas can write themselves into stories! WhAt kind of au would you (and everyone else too) like to read? Give me ideas and scenarios. Let’s just all have talk about it!
I need something to click in me cause now man I would write, I would so write .... but oh the movitation, where the hell are you ?!?