[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Awww the heart to heart conversation between Nok's mom and Nai!!!! She won my heart 1000%!

Oooooo Nai entered the game!! :aaaaa:#TeamNai :cheer:

The dad :facepalm:

HaHahaha the mom and the dad in the facetime scene :risas3:

Omg I want to Karakade slap Penny :BangHead:
That easy Pen!

P

PrincessKarina

OK I watched both episodes raw! I’m so frustrated because I didn’t understand. Please girlies tell me ASAP when you see these two episodes subbed in FB! I constantly checked too. Lol. Here are my thoughts. Nai really loves Nok. A lot! He is willing to do so much for her knowing perfectly these actions may not get reciprocated. This is what love is about. He is very caring and wise!

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
OK I watched both episodes raw! I’m so frustrated because I didn’t understand. Please girlies tell me ASAP when you see these two episodes subbed in FB! I constantly checked too. Lol. Here are my thoughts. Nai really loves Nok. A lot! He is willing to do so much for her knowing perfectly these actions may not get reciprocated. This is what love is about. He is very caring and wise!
I agree. I also think that he is taking a chance and maybe she will fall in love with him one day. You never know unless you try right. If you don’t try then that’s an automatic no. we all know nok will fall in love with nai like all of us or might I say she is :aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

I agree. I also think that he is taking a chance and maybe she will fall in love with him one day. You never know unless you try right. If you don’t try then that’s an automatic no. we all know nok will fall in love with nai like all of us or might I say she is :aaaaa:
Good thing this is a lakorn and not real life. But if this is real life I will be falling in love with Nai too! No duh Khae you money chaser... you better regret letting Nai go! Lol. I honestly hate her character for hurting Nai that way! That’s why I’d like to slap her too.

P

PrincessKarina

Khae gets on my nerves. The stupid woman doesn’t even know what she wants. :mad: Her life is run by her mom. She’s not 6 anymore! At least Pen is chasing what she wants even though it may be fake or a lie. I don’t agree with how Pen is “taking care” of herself but she’s doing it. These two are no different from each other! How pathetic! One’s mom is running her life. One’s running her life based on lies! :mad::BangHead:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Any chance you can read Chinese?

P

PrincessKarina

He said "I was never not worried about you"
She said "really? I never saw that"
He replied "you may open your eyes to see me but you didn't open your heart to me"

Lol Nok, tsk tsk you are unknowingly playing with fire!
Aw that’s heartwarming! Watching it raw is torture! Lol. Thanks darling.

rae

sarNie Adult
I watched ep 4, and combining it with the comments I read here during the live watching, I kinda got the gist of what was going on. So not only does Nai knows that Nok is playing a game with it, but he's going along with it because he knows it's his only chance to win her heart.. omg, this is so, so much better than what I imagined! It's making me giddy and scared at the same time for the both of them, because we all know they're gonna get hurt in the process.

Also what the heck at Khae? Lol, it's clear on Nai's part that the ship has sailed, and she's practically engaged to his adopted uncle, so what does she expect him to do? Honestly, if I were her, I'd be too mortified to even look at Nai's face. :facepalm: