[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that scene after Nok slapped Nai and he was shaking as he told her that he'll take it as a deposit for the start of their game and that next time if she slaps, he'll kiss. Don't think that he wouldn't dare since he already dared to carry her up to his bed so what is a kiss to teach her a lesson. That it's time she realized that she is not above others! OMG
Nai 1
Nok 0

#TeamNai su su :cheer::cheer::cheer:
That scene was so intense . Have u seen the behind the scene with the slap ?? Jj was in so much pain (poor baby) .

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Luckily today the first football match is between two teams that I have no interest. So better to watch the "match" between the pranang'ek.

P

PrincessKarina

Rough translation of this scene @16:07-18:56
Nok was walking along the beach and picking up trash. After a bit, she felt as if someone is following her. She started to run and struggle.
Nai: Khun Nok, it's me. Khun Nok, it's me.
Nok fell on the ground.
Nai: Khun Nok.
Nok: Luckanai, why are you following me?
Nai: I saw that you walk too far from our resting place/hotel and this area is isolated.
Nok: In my life, you are the only one who is dangerous.
She walk away but is limping and about to fall. Nai caught her.
Nai: Khun Nok. Your leg...I'm sorry.
Nok: Just pile your apology there!
Nai: Where are you walking to? If you continue, your ankle will bruise up for sure.
Nok: Stop pretending you care. It's because of you that I got hurt.
Nai: Yes, I made you hurt. Then I will take responsibility.
Nok: I'm glad you realized it.
Nai: Pardon me.
Then Nai proceeded to carry her.
Nok: Who gave you the right to carry me?
Nai: I'm just taking responsibility because I hurt you. I will take you back so your ankle won't get any worse.
Nok: You're taking me back? Are you crazy? Let me down, right now!
Nok is struggling.
Nai: No.
Nok bit his upper right arm.
Nai: Hey, you...are you human....
She let go.
Nok: Dog...a crazy one too! If you don't let me down, I'll sink my whole teeth down on you!
She's biting him again and Nai is in pain.
Nai: Ok then. I rather bear the pain so long as you won't have more pain. I'm willing to trade.
Nok is touched by this...staring at each other.
Nok: Let me down now.
Nok is struggle to get down.
Nai: Don't forget that today we have an important job. You probably don't want me to be the only one to show the project which was your idea.
Nai started walking with Nok in his arms.
Nok: How far are you going to carry me? Let go, Luckanai. Let go!
Nai: Can't you stop talking for a second?
The secretary ran toward them.
Secretary: Khun Nai. Khun Nai kha. Khun Nai. What happen?
Nai: Khun Nok fell down so I had to carry her back.
Nok: It was bad luck because a dog followed me and bit me. Good thing I was aware and only fell down.
Nok walks away,
Secretary: A dog from where? Bad dog.
Nai clears his throat and walks away leaving the secretary confused.
Thanks for translating here darling! Wow talk about intense breath taking! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I’m so excited for the next episode! But bummer I have no clue whenever there’s a conversation especially a dramatic intense one too! :sad6:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn beautiful :thumbup: .. 4 hrs left are u ladies ready ? @wuzhangs @Xiongurl26 :aaaaa:
I just woke up to catch up on a few pages but I’m done now. You bet I’m ready!! I wouldn’t miss the Live one bit. I’m waiting for my Chicken scene lol. && more spice JT! I’m still trying to recover from my fake faint yesterday too since Nai was such a gentlemen I couldn’t contain my feelings lol.

@wuzhangs awhh! Well I hope your day gets better from JT! Hehe. You know they’ll help us lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, you guys are really unbelievable! The thread moves so fast, I haven't watched ep 3 yet lol

Thanks for the pics, gifs, and all your posts! Waiting for the subbed vids coz I really have no time to watch live as I have to wake up for work every weekdays.
This may be the fastest/active I've ever been in a thread lol. Game Sanaeha is quite addicting. We're fast but it's always nice to read other inputs. Can't wait to hear your inputs!