[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Wahhh so many pages to catch up on .. ok I am on my last catch up comment until episode 3 starts..

Nok’s behaviour towards Nai is terrible. Makes you wonder how could a young intelligent and successful bachelor like Nai have fallen inlove with a woman like Nok? Irrational, bitchy, spoiled and looks down on him at every chance she gets. He has been secretly inlove with her for 10years and he still secretly yearn for her? Why is he still in love with woman who show no respect to him? What is it about Nok that draws her to him? to the point he can overlook her nastiness and still love her?

I mean really, to still love someone as bitchy and nasty like Nok, what does that say about Nai himself??? :p Is he inlove with her for her looks? status and money? :confused12:And don’t say he is blinded by his love for her? Because if that was true he would have given into her every demands. We have all witnessed that Nai always puts her in her place and make sure she knows that he will not allow her to push him around. So Nai is capable of making a conscious decisions when it comes to Miss Bratty, yet he chooses not to let her go and still love her. :celebrate16:

So, is it safe to say that underneath that horrible attitude of her, Nai actually knows that her good quality out weighs the bad? They were obviously once very close, they practically grew up with each other. Growing up Nai probably have seen the good and bad side of Nok, he knows her strength and weaknesses. Back then Nok was probably one person who was genuinely sweet and nice to him and never looked down on him and never expected anything back in return from him, beside honesty. (Hence maybe that is why her dad in episode 2 had mentioned about, how he hope that Nai could win back Nok’s trust again, something must have happened between them that cause such a huge rift between the two of them, leaving Nok to hold such a huge grudge against Nai.)

I mean her parent are good to him and love him yes, but at the end of the day they are still getting something back in return, his loyalty to them and his dedication to their company, which he is earning a huge profits for them.

Whereas Nok’s love for him (whether it was a romance/friendship love back then) but it was still a pure innocent kind of love, that was given to Nai, with no hidden agenda and Nok was probably that one kid who defended him when he was being bullied for being an orphan by other kids at school.:cheer:

Of course I agree that her foul behaviour is inexcusable, her words are very hurtful. But how I see it she has no bad intentions behind those hurtful words. Nai knows that she is saying all these hurtful things is because she is desperately seeking for attention, but she means no harm (making him more forgiving of her) If she was the kind of person that looks down on people, we would see her looking down and disrespecting everyone that is lower then her. But she only does it to Nai (and khae and penny, but they are bitches to so it’s all good :risas3:) why because she is seeking attention from him.

Compare it to someone who seems nice and innocent, but really their intention behind their sweetness is much worst then what comes out from Nok’s mouth, now which one would be come more hurtful? :confused12: For example his ex Khae, I am sure she was the sweetest to him and never disrespected him by using those hurtful words Nok used on him. But her actions, was worst and more disrespectful then Nok’s words put together. She left him for someone who she saw as more valuable then Nai. Which to Nai it indicated she saw him as trash and not worthy of her, she may not have said it but her actions said it all. :(

So I guess Nai is forgiving because he knows deep down Nok has no bad intentions towards him, I am sure we will see glimpse of Nok remorseful side towards Nai and will start to see why Nai can’t seem to let go of his love for Nok.. :thumbup: Hahahaha that is my rant, no idea if it makes sense because I have not had any rest since I got from work and super tired but don’t want to sleep earlier because I am too hyped for GS :aaaaa::aaaaa:

All good my dear, I finally caught up .. now just waiting for GS .. only an hr left :aaaaa:
There may be a little more to that. Remember Nai and Nok grew up together. They are companions and essentially family to each other. That experience separates Nok from others like Khae. To Nai no matter what, she was part of his life, part of his ‘family’. Nok‘s bad behavior is a lot more tolerable than Khae’s betrayal.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
There may be a little more to that. Remember Nai and Nok grew up together. They are companions and essentially family to each other. That experience separates Nok from others like Khae. To Nai no matter what, she was part of his life, part of his ‘family’. Nok‘s bad behavior is a lot more tolerable that Khae’s betrayal.
Yep that is why I said Khae’s betrayal is more hurtful then Nok’s words put together ..

varda

sarNie Hatchling
There may be a little more to that. Remember Nai and Nok grew up together. They are companions and essentially family to each other. That experience separates Nok from others like Khae. To Nai no matter what, she was part of his life, part of his ‘family’. Nok‘s bad behavior is a lot more tolerable that Khae’s betrayal.
Somehow I agree with this. Some ‘good’ feelings just can’t go away. :)