[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
All these spoilers coming through & making me more anxious. Thanks again @Katelyn !!

Nok definitely is going to use Khae to blackmail Nai when she finds out about their past. Smh. This girl really does have to much free time on her hands like her parents said.

SJ reference coming through: Ya Ohn just won’t ever be happy with who her grandsons choose huh? Lol. Jk! Everyone talking about the mean Grandma makes me miss the SJ days when she was the mean for the Khun Chai’s.

Also, we only have a few more hours to go!!! Are you girls ready @wuzhangs @Kay123? Who else will be joining in on the LIVE fun tomorrow?!!!
Well, one thing's for sure, Grandma's still picky about "status". Haha she's been typecast as an arrogant and conceited old lady. :risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol even the garbage separation project couldn't keep her busy. I think she needs to steal more projects from Nai. I think Nai seeds a vacation from this dysfunctional family.
She sure does lol! She is out here acting like a kid to keep everyone together but really is making a mess. These projects might teach her a lesson or 2 to see humanity. Yes he does need a vaction. He can come stay with us! Lol.
Well, one thing's for sure, Grandma's still picky about "status". Haha she's been typecast as an arrogant and conceited old lady. :risas3:
Haha she sure is still picky! “Status” is her focus lol. She’s good at it. I can’t see anyone else being that feisty of a Grandma.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123
Don't sleep til the Lakorn ends! Lol jk

lol I just can't buy the excuse for Nok's childish attitude. I wonder if Nai was sent to take care of Nok while she was away for school before or after he broke up with Khae.
Seem like the the pages has jumped another 4 pages since my last post and I still haven’t read through the previous comments haha, forget about napping after work, I need to get up to date before tonight episode, otherwise I will never catch up :pancarta: Us ladies really do love the kiss/slap genre don’t we:naughty2:? Because I don’t remember NDFD thread was moving this fast and it also had JT in it :p
Nok is mean, spoiled, unreasonable and looks down on Mr hottie, but I can’t help but still love that sexy b*itch Bratty woman hahaha, I will come back and give my proper view on Nok... Be prepared to hate/get annoyed with Miss Bratty even more when she confronts Nai about taking her to sleep in his room :p, I just read the spoiler on Cecilia_creation IG for that scene, very intense and spicy:aaaaa:go Nai Nai :cheer::cheer:
These two are like so perfectly match, I can’t think of a better actor/actress to be playing Nok and Nai:thumbup:
F1ADA602-055B-4F85-984B-A38C3A0877E0.jpeg

fun

Expired Sarnie
Because

she hates his mom. She raised his mom and really loved her but she was disappointed because his mom got pregnant (fatherless too). His mom then became a prostitute so she got even more pissed. Mai's living condition was horrible so Nok's mom took Nai and brought him back to the house. The grandmother probably took her anger out on Nai thinking he's bad blood like his mom. This is all according to the spoiler so not sure how accurate it is.
Thank you. It has been bugging me lol now I want to see how that unravels in the future eisode.
Be prepared to hate/get annoyed with Miss Bratty even more when she confronts Nai about taking her to sleep in his room :p
View attachment 18306
Now I can understand she would go ballistic over that. She values her status and to hear a gossip like that... especially with someone that is "lower" than her, her lovenemy lol

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
So they will be married in ep 5 ? :confused0: I did not expect this to happen so soon. I was hoping to see more of their 'game of love' before they are married. I read the synopsis of GS and it said their game of love happens before the marriage, and when Nok tells Nai it was just a game, Nai is so angry that he rapes her :sad6:I really hope that GS will have at least 16 episodes because Nok and Nai together are just :love:
Thank you Kitkat516 for sharing this. I really wish this had Eng sub :cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

Yay it’s Monday where I’m at girlies! What’s up?! I cannot catch it live. I’m so busy! Do share your thoughts and comments OR spoilers! Lol. :aaaaa::cheer::thumbup::risas3::p;):)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
All these spoilers coming through & making me more anxious. Thanks again @Katelyn !!

Nok definitely is going to use Khae to blackmail Nai when she finds out about their past. Smh. This girl really does have to much free time on her hands like her parents said.

SJ reference coming through: Ya Ohn just won’t ever be happy with who her grandsons choose huh? Lol. Jk! Everyone talking about the mean Grandma makes me miss the SJ days when she was the mean for the Khun Chai’s.

Also, we only have a few more hours to go!!! Are you girls ready @wuzhangs @Kay123? Who else will be joining in on the LIVE fun tomorrow?!!!
You bet I'm ready! I even went out of office 6PM on the dot! Have to prepare my ipad at least an hour before show starts ^^

sarNie Adult
I'll be a grandma and sleep tonight. I don't think i'll be able to sleep the whole night if I watch this live. I'll probably be excited till Tuesday night. Hahaha

Can i just say, i just remembered, that scene in episode 1 where Nai is watching Nok fondly from outside the room, it's so heartbreaking. Like he's so fond and happy for Nok but he's just there, an outsider to the family. He can't go up there and join their happiness, but seeing her happiness from afar is happiness enough for him *tear* then we go to episode 2 and learn how Nai doesn't really have family because his own mom left him. It's so sad really

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You bet I'm ready! I even went out of office 6PM on the dot! Have to prepare my ipad at least an hour before show starts ^^
Haha Game sanaeha got us doing all these crazy things just to make time for it. Since I have to wake up & watch it, I have 10 alarms on just to make sure I wake up on time & don’t miss it lol.

@Kay123 Oh no! I’m glad Mondays are my day off. Catch up soon then bc you know once LIVE starts we’re going to make it jump 10 pages haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

So I read this on one of Taew's fanpages
This scene is the part where Nok finds out that when she was drunk, Nai brought her to his room and not hers. She gets so mad that she comes to his room dumping trash on his head and slapping him. She doesn't let him explain what happened. Nai doesn't want to argue much so he says "Next Time if you slap, I'll kiss."

[Behind the scene]
This scene was filmed in a hotel at Huahin, Taew and JJ had to have strong emotions for the scene and the lines were long. Taew came into JJ's room, dumped trash on him, slapped and insulted him. However when they were rehearsing the scene, Taew didn't slap JJ that hard. But when they were actually filming, JJ told Taew to give her all. So Taew gave her all and she was so into the character that she slapped JJ so hard to the point where it made a very loud noise and the whole crew was shocked. JJ turned red from face to neck. The lines were really long so they had to film this part around 5 times. JJ got slapped continuously and when they finished the scene, Taew asked him if he was hurt. JJ was in so much pain he could barely talk but he later admitted that it hurt a lot. Taew said sorry right away. This scene took a long time to film and they had to bring their emotion to the highest point. Therefore, that part that JJ said "Next time if you slap, I'll kiss" actually felt real and not that he was acting anymore.

When I saw this scene in the mv, I could feel the pain :facepalm::crybaby2:
Thanks for sharing this little info. :worship2:
Yeah in the teaser you could actually see how red JJ neck and face was, you could also hear the loud slap, I just assumed it was sound effect. Poor JJ it must have hurt so bad. I bet you he has learnt his lesson now with Taew hahaha never asked that girl to give her all.. I have always said from watching most of her lakorn, is that when Taew acts it’s like she is being possessed by the character she is portraying, she does not leave any room for you to doubt that she isn’t the character. Whatever role is given to her this girl does not seem to hold back and is always giving her all. But I really admire Both JJ and Taew for their professionalism, you can also tell even though JJ plays around a lot offscreen/onset but when it come to work time, he takes it serious.
All my ranting in the previous post is due to Taew's great acting :clap:. I may hate Nok but i love Taew! :thumbup:
Haha she is great isn’t she? If we all know Taew, the girl has already taken notes and know the depth of Nok’s character inside out and already know how to develop her character into a more compassionate one as the lakorn progress (well at least I hope so Hahaha )
So, don’t you think that Nai should not be kissing her if she slap him?? Because that is like rewarding bad behaviour :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be a grandma and sleep tonight. I don't think i'll be able to sleep the whole night if I watch this live. I'll probably be excited till Tuesday night. Hahaha

Can i just say, i just remembered, that scene in episode 1 where Nai is watching Nok fondly from outside the room, it's so heartbreaking. Like he's so fond and happy for Nok but he's just there, an outsider to the family. He can't go up there and join their happiness, but seeing her happiness from afar is happiness enough for him *tear* then we go to episode 2 and learn how Nai doesn't really have family because his own mom left him. It's so sad really
Lowkey I wish I could have the will to tell myself not to watch LIVE & be patient but I can’t do it lol.

&& That scene was sad. I literally feel like giving him so many bear hugs.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Disclaimer: Read this at your own risk! If your hearts went up on Cloud9, blame it on Khun Nai who is one of the best hubby ever. :love:
Willing spoiler is below.

Wongwet visits Tawat and Nok at home bearing fruits gift basket. Nok asks Wongwet to stay for a pizza dinner. Nai got home hoping to have dinner with his wife but saw Nok eating pizza with Wongwet and her dad and having a good time. Nai felt disheartened and disappointed.
Tawat: I think Nai is sulking.
Wongwet: I'm thinking the same.
Nok: What's wrong with you men? Why think so much just because he and I didn't have dinner together for one night.
Tawat: Where is your mother?
Wongwet: She went out to have her monthly shared dinner.
Tawat: Oh this is the 30th. 30, is it your one month together since the wedding?
Nok finally realized and understood Nai's foul mood.
Nai got back to their small house and took out the note on the door and put it on a chair. He slams the door hard and made the note fly away. Wongwet and Nok happens to walk toward the small house together and found the note. Wongwet picks it up and read it. He hands it over to Nok. It says "Happy 1st Month!" Nai wanted to surprise Nok and had asked Nuchanat to get an organizer to decorate the house with balloons. Nai started pulling on the balloons and started to put the cake in the fridge.
Nok: Why are you putting that away. We didn't celebrate yet.
Nai: It's ok. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to celebrate.
Nok: I didn't know you were planning on a surprise. You should be able to accept that surprises might not go as planned or that the timing is off.
Nai: Yes the timing is off now. What do you want me to do then?
Nok went outside and knock on the door.
Nok: I'm hungry!! Who ask me to have dinner?
Nai smile and refuse to open the door.
Nok had to climb through the window which made Nai fear for her safety. He went to help her and forgot about their situation.
Nai: Be careful! You might fall.
Nok: You were the one who taught it to me.
Nok looks around the house and saw the balloons and other decorations.
Nok: Wow, it's so beautiful! The balloons are so big!
Nai smiles.
Nok: These balloons are so adorable. Great idea. These are so adorable that I'm speechless.
Nai: Don't try to sweet-talk (suck up) to me.
Nok: I'm not trying to sweet-talk but I really like them. Le'ts take some pictures.
Nok hands Nai a balloon to hold. She picks up her phone to do a selfie but one of the balloon popped. Nok screamed and hugged Nai. He chuckles.
Nok: You're smiling now.
Nai pretended to be mad again.
Nok: Don't try to pretend. I know you're not mad at me anymore. Now can we celebrate?
Both ate their celebratory cake.
Nok: I just realize that you could be sentimental (romantic).
Nai: I am always like this but have never done it for anyone before.
Nok: Why?
Nai: I'm afraid to give my all and then get criticize.
Nok: Why feel so sensitive?
Nai: Looking at someone who has everything and another with so little, you are afraid to lose it all. As for me, I have nothing to lose but I'm afraid of rejections.
Nok: So then you are mad because I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry.
Nai: No don't need to apologize because in the end you are here. Khun Nok krop, what does family means to you?
Nok: Why are you asking this? It means you share the same bloodline, love and shared a bond with each other.
Nai: You said I am your family but we don't share the same bloodline. It means you love me, right?
Nok: You are such a deceiver!
Nai: Tell me. You love me, right? If not I'm going to make up my own answer.
Nai moves his face closer to Nok. She had a hard time breathing and tried to change the subject.
Nok: How are you eating this cake, you are a mess.
Nok use her hand to wipe the cake from Nai's mouth. Then she was mesmerized by Nai's love stare.
Nai: You are dirty too.
Nok: Where?
He didn't answer her but started to take the frostings and put some on Nok's face.
Nok: You are playing a joke on me.
Nai: Let me wipe them off from you.
Nai didn't use his hand but he use his mouth instead on her face. His action made Nok feel weak. Nai stops at the side of Nok's mouth and proceeded to kiss her gently. Nok welcomed his kiss.
Nai: I don't know if you love me but for certain at least you are not rejecting me. I love you, Muenchanok.
His love confession filled Nok's heart. She moves her face closer but Nai carry her to wash the cake. While Nok was fussing, he gave her another kiss. Her fussing sound slowly dies. The night of their 1 month anniversary, Nai and Nok celebrated it with much happiness. After that night, their relationship has grown. They went on several honeymoons.

FYI: This event happened after their first honeymoon. As for the first honeymoon, they grew closer together and definitely bonded.
Thanks hun... omg! The willing scene sound like it is going to be one of the sweetest willing scenes I have ever seen in along time in a thai lakorn or maybe even the first if JJ and Taew nail it in motion :aaaaa: and I have no doubt they will :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Broke my heart after Nok insulted him at the pool and then Nai went up to his room and had flash back when his mum left him at the grandma’s house and he was running after her, his mum used the exact words Nok used on him at the pool .. James nailed that scene with conveying his emotions. His eyes are always so expressive.. I cried :sad6: