[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
JamesJi's birthdate is September 19, 1993 you guys. But technically, some scenes in Game Sanaeha, he shot at the ripe age of 23 :p

He's younger than both Yaya, James Ma and everyone else except like .... Preem and Nine hahahaha

But hey, it's not statutory rape anymore, so keep on conceiving guys!

JamesJi's birthdate is September 19, 1993 you guys. But technically, some scenes in Game Sanaeha, he shot at the ripe age of 23 :p

He's younger than both Yaya, James Ma and everyone else except like .... Preem and Nine hahahaha

Young and legal.:aaaaa::aaaaa:
To be honest, it's not his age but it was his face that was making me think "younger brother"....but oh man.... Nai is def. not a younger brother material. :nut:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM OBSESSED WITH JAME'S HEIGHT!!!!
Same.. I love my man tall, not as tall as bomb though, that guy is just awkwardly tall lolz... But JJ great and weir height is just perfect and sexy :facepalm: i have always been attracted to tall men, they make me feel physically safe and secure :aaaaa:

Should had known :risas3:

Lol your most honest self comes out when you're drunk.
That is right, I guess all those pretending to hate him by physically abusing him was her trying to hide the real fact she actually wanted to jump him :risas3:

first she head-butt and kissed him. Next she gets drunk and attack him. She hates him alright:risas3::risas3:
Nok is such an opportunist :rolleyes: she hates him so much that she ends up marrying him and having his baby :p she is such a fake :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Ooooo we're both virgos!!!!! :naughty2:

Yes I like my man tall and dark too. But my lover is Bomb’s height (a tad taller too). My man stand about 6’4”. So all these actors are shorties next to my bf. But than again I’m tall myself so I wouldn’t have it any other way. Lol. @lakornkiki @Kay123
Lol I'm only 5'3.5 so Bomb is way too tall :risas3: