[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
3hrs to go before Episode 2 comes live! Trying real hard to be a camper & making sure not to miss it. More goodies to come and on to the list of slaps haha. Here’s to me crossing fingers the commercials won’t be so much like yesterday :facepalm:.
Tbh i doubt it. The more hyped the lakorn is, the more comemrcials they’d have orz

Anyhow, Lovefia posted a recap of Episode 1 for GS, can click on the link below ^^
https://lovefia.com/2018/06/25/game-saneha-round-1/

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs & @Kay123 yeah those commercials were a killer. There were so many I fell asleep and missed a tiny bit.

So many sweet images and only from episode 1. I love it! Notice how she still blames him for kissing her when she clearly jumped on him haha. Oh Thai Lakorns.
I don’t blame her for jumping him. He was looking too hot when he opened the door. I also wanted to jump him through the screen :risas3:
Look at this elevator scene :drooling::drooling::drooling: oh god what a man :aaaaa::aaaaa:
9EB7EF26-B2C7-4834-99D0-6368E7239C51.jpeg

We jumped 20 pages just after episode 1 orz
Let’s hit page 100 by the end of ep2:cheer::cheer:
Yep let’s hit 100 :cheer:only an hr to go :cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

OK I’m awake now and just caught up on all the messages! Whew!

P

PrincessKarina

Lucky does have a sad life. I’m glad Nok’s mom and dad shows him compassion and love. Nok you brat! Lol