[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ok this is just a rough translation. Taew Cambodia fanclub had subbed the teaser in khmer.. So I will translated what I can into English, so feel free for anyone to make any corrections.

Nok: You must be a very patient/calm person.

Nai: Well I have waited for a certain someone for 10yrs, do you think I am patient/calm enough?

Nai: The feelings I have for you is not a lie.

Nok: Everything that I have done is just a game.

Grandma : Playing with a man is like playing with a burning fire.

Nai: These 2 is deceiving you dad they are lying to you. They are hiding the fact that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Nok’s dad: I know already that they use to love each other.

Nok: But you still side and choose her.

Nok grandma: You opportunist, you come and cause trouble and distressed for everyone.

Nai: You are willing to invest in getting marry just to win.

Nok: But the truth is you also want to win as well isn’t that right ?

Nai: If you think that getting married end only at the wedding Reception, then you thought wrong . (Nai intended to do the whole ritual including the wedding night.) :aaaaa::aaaaa:
View attachment 16866

Thank so much for the translation! I really appreciate it! <3

twister02

M♥K
Ok this is just a rough translation. Taew Cambodia fanclub had subbed the teaser in khmer.. So I will translated what I can into English, so feel free for anyone to make any corrections.

Nai: Well I have waited for a certain someone for 10yrs, do you think I am patient/calm enough?

Nai: These 2 is deceiving you dad they are lying to you. They are hiding the fact that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Nok grandma: You opportunist, you come and cause trouble and distressed for everyone.

Nai: If you think that getting married end only at the wedding Reception, then you thought wrong . (Nai intended to do the whole ritual including the wedding night.) :aaaaa::aaaaa:
View attachment 16866
Thank you so much! :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Great lol. He's my biased and that's why I love his koojin Matt lol. I don't care how horrible people say his acting is ( he's great in every role btw :celebrate16:), he's always my number 1. I'm his fc and he's my man :angel10:.:pancarta:
Oh so that is who your no.1 spot went to :p I approve haha.. I never use to find Great attractive, but he started growing on me because of his bromance with JJ, now I find him very appealing :facepalm: his body and height helps a lot too and that killer smile he has just add more to his appeal :thumbup:

Aw! How adorable here! They are a truly heaven matched pair! Taew matches anyone really!
Yep, but she just so happens to much the best with JJ :thumbup: not just physically, but personality wise too.
Cr. As Tagged .
56AB9DDB-E8FF-4030-9DD8-EE5D4B010C9F.jpeg 6A051939-A273-4897-BC62-4DB25E50ED09.jpeg 65BAE601-5BB7-484B-8992-CB96B8C43FDE.jpeg

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here is the HD teaser :aaaaa::aaaaa:
If no one had notice Nok has cream on her nose, lip and right cheek .. and Nai is helping her clean it off by kissing her right cheek first :p
View attachment 16846
Ahh this teaser :) :aaaaa:

View attachment 16866

Thanks so much :).

P

PrincessKarina

Yes Great from ch3 and Weir from ch7. Lol I like tall dark and handsome. :naughty2:
Lol I noticed Grate from SJ days. He’s not your typical pretty boy but he’s handsome! Yes he’s a bit taller than numerous others standing at 6 feet per his profile? And like @Kay123 said that big killer smile gets me every time. I would say hotties like JJ, Mario or Mark doesn’t even have beautiful smiles like Grate’s. ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I noticed Grate from SJ days. He’s not your typical pretty boy but he’s handsome! Yes he’s a bit taller than numerous others standing at 6 feet per his profile? And like @Kay123 said that big killer smile gets me every time. I would say hotties like JJ, Mario or Mark doesn’t even have beautiful smiles like Grate’s. ;)
Have you seen Gularb Rai Glai Rak with Matt? H3 was so hot!! Lol

Awe I she looks a little bloated in this picture

P

PrincessKarina

Oh so that is who your no.1 spot went to :p I approve haha.. I never use to find Great attractive, but he started growing on me because of his bromance with JJ, now I find him very appealing :facepalm: his body and height helps a lot too and that killer smile he has just add more to his appeal :thumbup:

Yep, but she just so happens to much the best with JJ :thumbup: not just physically, but personality wise too.
Cr. As Tagged .
View attachment 16908 View attachment 16909 View attachment 16910
JJ didn’t look the best here. His oversized jacket and shiny sweats on his face wasn’t too attractive. Uh he also looked aged in these pictures! Almost bloated like. Lol. But wow my girl looks gorgeous. And yes that tiny rounded rear end is something! Lol Taew’s body may be petite but proportional. I like rounded stick out rear ends. Nothing like Kim Kardashian’s though! Yuck! :p

sarNie Adult
To be honest, James is my son, Great is my prospective husband hahahaha. Too bad my son is having a lot of bromance with my prospective husbando/his stepfather

P

PrincessKarina

To be honest, James is my son, Great is my prospective husband hahahaha. Too bad my son is having a lot of bromance with my prospective husbando/his stepfather
Lol. What you are old enough to be JJ’s mom?