[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@ella99 thanks for sharing!

@Xiongurl26 I am blushing too :facepalm: Jj playing with that little baby is getting me a little giddy :facepalm: super adorable:icon12:

Anyway updated pic, correct me if I am wrong but I think they are wrapping up this lakorn today ?? I wonder if it will end on this boat? Hope they include their babysw in the ending scene.
https://instagram.com/p/Bg3FhwjB8qo/
These two are so cute :love:
0AAD62FC-95B6-42AB-A71B-AC57ED7C0080.jpeg

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ladies , i was able to get thur the book with help from nong win, so far the lakorn summary seen to follow the storyline, the book open up with her back from 2 years study abroad and her father marrying a former beauty queen and her mom doesnt seen to care about her . The p'ek already have a high position in her father company , she felt hatred and jealous of him being her dad favorite. When i get to the rscene , i tell ya LOL.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies , i was able to get thur the book with help from nong win, so far the lakorn summary seen to follow the storyline, the book open up with her back from 2 years study abroad and her father marrying a former beauty queen and her mom doesnt seen to care about her . The p'ek already have a high position in her father company , she felt hatred and jealous of him being her dad favorite. When i get to the rscene , i tell ya LOL.
Yes! Sarn to the rescue lol. Thanks so much SarN haha can’t wait.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
@ella99 thanks for sharing!

@Xiongurl26 I am blushing too :facepalm: Jj playing with that little baby is getting me a little giddy :facepalm: super adorable:icon12:

Anyway updated pic, correct me if I am wrong but I think they are wrapping up this lakorn today ?? I wonder if it will end on this boat? Hope they include their babysw in the ending scene.
https://instagram.com/p/Bg3FhwjB8qo/
These two are so cute :love:
View attachment 12697
Cheers to a happy ending! Super excited to see this one. Why are they so perfect together! :love:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
We'll be eagerly anticipating it girl haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That sounds like a scene from Lom Sorn Ruk with Nadech. Was it a white flower ?

Anyway did you manage to get the Bed scenerscenesw translated yet ? :facepalm:
Immediately thought of LSR, they’re sooo cute together I still go back and watch some scenes

Wait what theres an R scene? Lol perhaps a r/scene to willing?

I cannot wait loving all the pics of JJ and Taew.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Sarn :thumbup: please come back and update us on the bed scenes when you get to it :worship2:

P

PrincessKarina

JJ is 25 this year. He actually doesn’t look like a baby anymore! Finally I can take him seriously! Taew still looks young and refreshing! Lol