[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear, if Taew was not dating Arch, I would ship these two soooo dang hard. Heck, it doesn't even matter 'cause I ship these two already. I've always loved seeing Mario and Taew together, along with James Ji and Bella. After seeing James Ji and Taew together and looking this good, I can't help it but to love her more with him and vice versa. I really can't wait for this lakorn. I feel like I've been waiting forever.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew still looks pregnant in that scene in the pics here.
A92E6D7D-A87E-4313-9C55-78AE098BC51E.jpeg
I think she may not have given birth yet in this scene . I think the cast and the parent to be are having a meet and greet with their little lakorn babysw

Taew with the baby real life parent :)
33E5900E-D3E4-4B18-BAE3-2445A73C17F2.jpeg
FB8A852E-077A-48DC-9D8C-471E653A7AC7.jpeg
7C0DA322-D47A-41BD-9E96-675F3B29D771.jpeg
727F8B8A-745D-41C8-91F7-855682F23958.jpeg
302A0683-ACD1-475F-8D07-05CB0E897DB4.jpeg

Pics Cr. To baby mummy Facebook May Saetung :thumbup:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
When I watch Khun Chai Puttipat, I thought he was in his mid 20's because his character was wearing glasses. I didn't know he was 19 at that time lol
I think when he wears glasses it make him a little older. It depends by the style that matches by his looks. But he still look young like in early 20's

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
He looks like song hye ko’s husband in that pose or some other times he looks much younger in here though must be the hair, he looks kind old in padiwarada with Bella tho

sarNie Adult
He looks like song hye ko’s husband in that pose or some other times he looks much younger in here though must be the hair, he looks kind old in padiwarada with Bella tho
That's always the problem, how to make James look old haha

But actually his features matured considerably, from the teaser of game Sanaeha, considering of all JJ's lakorn characters (excluding Ittirit in Ruk Sud Rit, where his character is in school) Lakkanai's style is most similar to that of JJ's in real life, and still, he looks as old as Taew.

He lost weight last year and I think that's one factor. The chubby cheeks i love have become smaller *tear*

Anyway, Nai is probably around 3-4 years older than Nok supposedly, at least that's how their child doubles looked like.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies, remember a while back i talk about this

Ya ladies wouldn't believe this but I'm trying to get a 12 years boy in Thailand to buy me the novle just so I can get someone to read the rscene in it :risas3::risas3: but in return I have to trade lakorns with him , the funny thing is , I thought the person I was talking to was a female but I had it all wrong, gosh I even talk about wanting the book for the rscene , it never cross my mind he a minor :risas3::risas3: .
Well, unfortunately the kid couldn't do it , i will send him candy for all his effort :p. Now, the good news is , i was able to get the novle anyway and it will come in 7-10 days . I will need ppl to translate the rscene page for me :)

sarNie Adult

Well, unfortunately the kid couldn't do it , i will send him candy for all his effort :p. Now, the good news is , i was able to get the novle anyway and it will come in 7-10 days . I will need ppl to translate the rscene page for me :)
Awesomesauce!! Unfortunately I can't read or understand Thai @sarN but i can proofread the rough translation for you. All for the sake of the pervert club, er... I mean, for all the fangirls! Hahaha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg yay!! I hope he features Boy Pakorn & Great because they all have such a great relationship.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Wtf??? Rscene?? I’m in...they are hard to come by these days!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m not too active in here keke but when it airs, I’ll join spazz! I have not EVER finish a JJ Lakorn lol so with Taew, I will try, or shall I say have to? Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Whhhhat did they remove the eng sub one
No idea why the remove it on the second link, but You can still watched it with eng sub on the first clip at JJ youtube, they have put sub on it now . Just click and watch it direct at YouTube and then click CC for eng caption. Hope that helps .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No idea why the remove it on the second link, but You can still watched it with eng sub on the first clip at JJ youtube, they have put sub on it now . Just click and watch it direct at YouTube and then click CC for eng caption. Hope that helps .
Oh thank you! Hopefully his vlogs with have Taew loll