[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JT for James Ji and Taew :cheer::cheer:

They look stunning individually and both of them together are just freaking eye candy on screen! And i am liking their chemistry so far ^^
It is always a bonus when the Pranangs is eye candy :thumbup: makes the sweet scenes even sweeter and the slapandkiss scenes even hotter:aaaaa:. I didn’t expect this much chemistry between JT to start off with, so the unexpected chemistry between the two is making it more exciting for me :aaaaa:

Aww that looks like it will be a sweet scene:icon12:.
It sure does :icon12:

sarNie Adult
Are you for real ?:sad6::crybaby2::sad6:I was hoping they would make changes to that scene :crybaby2:
It's only a guess :) maybe they did change it. We don't know for sure. But I think it's a turning point of the story so it might be important enough not to delete it.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It's only a guess :) maybe they did change it. We don't know for sure. But I think it's a turning point of the story so it might be important enough to delete it.
I hope they do change it, but if they do decide to stick to it, there better be another baby of 2 babysw to make up for the lost one :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I came across this clip on YouTube of James visiting a Children Disability Centre in Cambodia I think it was last year in March during his second visit to cambodia. I am starting to love this guy even more now. He seem so genuinely sweet and caring :icon12:

sarNie Adult
I came across this clip on YouTube of James visiting a Children Disability Centre in Cambodia I think it was last year in March during his second visit to cambodia. I am starting to love this guy even more now. He seem so genuinely sweet and caring :icon12:
JamesJi actually has a lot of charity work. He also visited a children's hospital in Vietnam before when he was there for some training with Johnny Tri Nguyen. For his birthday last year he had a fundraising fan meeting and two years before that, he spent it in his hometown and celebrated with some differently abled children.

You may visit the James Jirayu portion of AFN to know more (and fangirl JJ). Also, since we're at it, shameless plugging, you may visit our fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/JamesJirayuEnglishFanpage/ the posts every Thursday are about his charity/extra curricular work. Lol.

sarNie Adult
Spoiler tag tutorial,
1) click on the icon with the Paragraph highlight (the one in the middle of Save/floppy disk and insert video/film)

2) pick "spoiler"

3) enter a spoiler title. If you can't think of one, just click "continue"

4) write in between the tags SPOILER so the text will be hidden in between the spoiler tag

This way, those who like to be surprised by plot twists would remain innocent about it hahaha

Hope it helps!

But anyway, since the cat is out of the bag,

they get to have another baby in the happy ending in the book.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Awhh if it is the scene where they lose the 1st baby i’m already sad for them. Seems like Taew’s crying & JJ’s comforting her. The flow for this is making feel like I’m going to have so many mix emotions already.
This is me as well.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JamesJi actually has a lot of charity work. He also visited a children's hospital in Vietnam before when he was there for some training with Johnny Tri Nguyen. For his birthday last year he had a fundraising fan meeting and two years before that, he spent it in his hometown and celebrated with some differently abled children.

You may visit the James Jirayu portion of AFN to know more (and fangirl JJ). Also, since we're at it, shameless plugging, you may visit our fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/JamesJirayuEnglishFanpage/ the posts every Thursday are about his charity/extra curricular work. Lol.
Thanks for the infor .. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler tag tutorial,
1) click on the icon with the Paragraph highlight (the one in the middle of Save/floppy disk and insert video/film)

2) pick "spoiler"

3) enter a spoiler title. If you can't think of one, just click "continue"

4) write in between the tags SPOILER so the text will be hidden in between the spoiler tag

This way, those who like to be surprised by plot twists would remain innocent about it hahaha

Hope it helps!

But anyway, since the cat is out of the bag,

they get to have another baby in the happy ending in the book.
Thanks for this little instruction I have always wondered how to do it.. I must test try it later .

I like that dark blue dress on Taew.
Me too, I am waiting for someone to post the full length dress to see how it looks like .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this lakorn, they are so compatible together! They are the perfect match - I never noticed how much they look alike until they actually got paired up!
Now that you mentioned about them looking alike, I think there was a pic Taew posted on her IG and some commented that they looked like twins or something hahah.. but yes these two are so cute together .. can’t wait to see how their onscreen chemistry will play out as they definitely have some offscreen chemistry happening.