[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! I started and now hooked! What happened in the beginning where Nok ran her car into the other girl’s car? What was the altercation about?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave in because of IG feed too. Woke up to all the spoilers so I just went to YT and watched it even though I was planning to watch it later tonight. I think I repeated the ending credits like a million times already.......
You are right i love the ending credit soooo much cause sooo many sweet pranang scenes we'd get!
You can see he really loves her, he has for 10 years right?.
He loves her for so many years! But i love how he is not spoiling her rotten like her parents. He took no bs from her at all :risas3::risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my! I started and now hooked! What happened in the beginning where Nok ran her car into the other girl’s car? What was the altercation about?
I know it definitely was about the girl cheating or stealing Nai’s work to pass. The clip recording was to blackmail the girl bc she wouldn’t be able to graduate if they heard what she said to Nai.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, so I think I understand, at the start of the episode they jumped forward with them and there baby, is that there first baby, how many do they have?. and then they go back and show us how they got to that point?. did I understand that right? or no.

Oh my! He really loves her. It’s kind of obvious! I’m so hooked! They both look stunning! :love:
Yea it so is nod.

You are right i love the ending credit soooo much cause sooo many sweet pranang scenes we'd get!

He loves her for so many years! But i love how he is not spoiling her rotten like her parents. He took no bs from her at all :risas3::risas3:

Yea I love that also:risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoever hasn’t seen episode 1 consider yourself lucky! My mind is going crazy waiting for 9:30 AM tomorrow. Episode 1 has me going crazy. I locked myself up in my room while watching live so noone could bother me and yeah basically everyone in my house thought I was going crazy. Lol! I was totally fangirling. Though I got to say, those commercials were killers. We had so many!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg Nok is something else!! Lol. Her parents are funny though, they remind me of my childhood friend's parents. They were exactly like that. My friend refused to allow them to divorce even though they live separately. Up til this day (she being over 30 and they've separated for 20 years) she still refuses to allow them to divorce.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Nai has loved Nok for 10 years and it shows. He has dreamy and adoring eyes when he looks at Nok! :love:

Also, the first episode had so many stuff. I think we should start keeping track!

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
slapping - 2
Biting - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
cheek pinching - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

Last edited: