[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Anddddd the end of episode 1! That was a roller coaster!

I love it so far! And wow we jumped 5 pages for 1st episode???
Episode 1 was great! I am hooked, so far they haven’t disappointed us with the pranang scenes, so let’s hope they keep it that way.

IKR! Skinship here and there on ending credit!!
I need this upload on YT, I want to watch those ending credits again :facepalm:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my dear lord. I finished Ep.1 LIVE & man is there so much to say. It wasn’t such a bad start at all! I pretty much understood almost everything they said which is surprising to me.

I’ll do short commentaries to keep myself from making an essay:
1) Love Nok& Nai’s accidental kiss scene. Our petite girl Taew jumped on JJ and knocked him down loke nothing LOL.
2) I love the comedic sense coming from the parents even if they divorced. I laughed so hard when Nok’s mom was putting sticky notes around the house writing down what belongs to her & put one on Chai’s jacket. The jacket’s hers she don’t want him :risas3:.
3) Seems like this Ice girl isn’t really doing this out of love. She still loves Nai. I love Nai’s face when he told both Mom& Daughter that the Nai they knew in the past is dead. So fierce!
4) Nok’s mom knows well it won’t go down good if Nok finds out Nai & Ice has a past. Good thing she warned him first. I can’t wait to see when she does find out!! Even more spice.
5) That Grandma has so much hate towards Nai. Calling him bad blood and someone low. What a pity.
6) On the very first car accident scene, Nok said such harsh words to Nai. Calling him a “Dek Kum Pra” (excuse my butchering of Thai lol). Then again, how did they make it so funny that he fainted right after they rolled a few times. I really love the kid flashbacks too! So adorable.

BRING ON EPISODE 2!!!!