[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Ok in real live they will let the mom hold the baby first no matter what. This is just a drama i know. Lol!
I wonder why the female lead has so much angst cos she obviously grew up in a happy and caring family. Maybe she just grew up spoilt and became worse once she knew her parents were divorcing.
So glad my country and Thailand has only one hour difference so it's convenient to watch live.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I start watching live @ 6:45. So good. The head knock is a first i see in lakorn esp for N'ek and P'ek and then accidental kiss. My heart can't take it no more. So sizzling and this is just ep1

P

PrincessKarina

Ok in real live they will let the mom hold the baby first no matter what. This is just a drama i know. Lol!
I wonder why the female lead has so much angst cos she obviously grew up in a happy and caring family. Maybe she just grew up spoilt and became worse once she knew her parents were divorcing.
So glad my country and Thailand has only one hour difference so it's convenient to watch live.
Nice!

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how did everything would go downhill from here.. cause they looked like they could actually be civil to each other.. hmmm

And i am appreciating the overload of visuals from JT akdbodvdjs
I think from Nok’s second scene she has a ‘devilish/bitchy/rai-ish’ personality somewhere deep inside. Might be from there. Or maybe actually she like him but too proud to show then she just show her ‘dark’ side. Me:speculating much. Hahaha. *LOL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
And tbh i don't think her parents are handling it well, cause no matter how old your kids are - divorce is a huge thing that the whole family need to sit down and talk about
I agree.. I thought it was quite funny how her mum gave her the divorce paper instead of the menu by mistake lolZ

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I read that the male lead liked her for real but the female lead just used him. Used him for what i wonder. So what is the male lead's relation to the female lead's parents? I read online that he just works in a company.