[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Not only have I been obsessing with Jitaew, but I have also been obsessing with Ji lately aswell :p. he is so gorgeous. :icon12:
Cr. to rightful owner.
:drooling:
View attachment 25107 View attachment 25108 View attachment 25109 View attachment 25110 View attachment 25104 View attachment 25105
I am NOT obsessed with Ji AT ALL. :p:risas3:

It's almost his birthday so if you care and can post, here is the hashtag and time that we should tweet to wish Ji a nice 25th birthday.
@Kay123 shared the info earlier but here it is again:
#JAMESJIHBD25 on Twitter on 09/19/18 @ 9am Thailand time

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
With the launch of JJ’s website, I’ve been fangirling for over 30 minutes looking through the website. I’m seriously so ecstatic. I have no clue why but I just find it cute how he made his own website. I can’t fall asleep just bc I’m too excited at his website launch.
Whats the websites name?

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Some are about the nose AND those lips. :thumbup:

Yeah, I am hoping too that his P'Taew will post a bday wish for Ji.
With the launch of JJ’s website, I’ve been fangirling for over 30 minutes looking through the website. I’m seriously so ecstatic. I have no clue why but I just find it cute how he made his own website. I can’t fall asleep just bc I’m too excited at his website launch.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
JJ's website is so cute!
Isn’t it?! I looked through everything. He even has pics from the GS charity event. I can’t help but squeal anout everything on there.
Me too, reading the awards, films, etc. For those interested, please register as i heard it is only open up to 7pm. It is only a way of counting the international fans. ❤
Is there anything special or reason why it’s only a limited registration?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Isn’t it?! I looked through everything. He even has pics from the GS charity event. I can’t help but squeal anout everything on there.

Is there anything special or reason why it’s only a limited registration?
Me too girl. I literally looked through everything on his website. It very nicely organized! and i think the limited registry is for the planners he is selling