[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always loved Taew since her Naruk, Prik Tai Gubpao, & Sood Tae Jai Jae kwa days! She gets more and more beautiful throughout the years! Love the style she has here, she looks fabulous & hot!!!! Makeup perfectly done as well as wardrobe . There are actresses like Mint where she only looks good when she has good makeup and wardrobe, but Taew honestly looks good in anything - her beauty is just natural!
Oh wow! You have known her since her Naruk lakorn days. That is like practically when she first started the industry . You are a long time fan. I actually been back tracking her lakorn since I discovered her late last year :facepalm: but I gotta agree she is an absolute beauty. I find her beauty stands out most when she is in thai traditional outfit. Just to state my case see pics below haha..
1DA08896-9396-4CF9-BA7E-795F6E8325EC.jpeg 7718E937-F540-4506-B8B1-1F784D3BB828.jpeg 875E51E1-77BF-4157-9871-349DC391E099.jpeg

But I will have to disagree on Mint part.. she actually looks better with less make up, I actually think she looks prettier compared to being glammed up.

But then again I find most of the actresses looks better with minimal/ natural looking make up.

My faves from that BTS :cheer:

Thank you! thank you! :worship2:love love love love those gifs :cheer:the other fav of mine is when Taew tried to pick up JJ, that was cute :love:
I had just notice that JJ placed his hand on her butt :p:pancarta:
E1477419-1B67-4AD5-BF9C-DFBF4ADA4D25.jpeg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
These two sure know how to tease us fans! Where is GS at?! I can’t wait. these 2 are making it hard to wait lol. I got super excited last night thinking the OST came out, but it was actually the OST for Great’s new Lakorn. This is torture lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She just placed his hands there lol
Yeah.. it's Taew's fault. She placed JJ's innocent hands there :lol:
I can't help but replay that clip. It's too cute not to finn on it :lol: and how Taew's butt stick out when JJ carried her.
Oh ok, so it’s Taew fault :facepalm: well I guess she is a lot older then him so it make sense that she has to be the one to lead him :p:p

Anyway according to this link in the caption https://instagram.com/p/BkDCxoNj5Lg/
The second teaser for GS will be released tomorrow :aaaaa: hopefully second teaser will show more scenes of JT :aaaaa:

Cr. Lakornthai
030245C3-71C8-4A41-816D-05FCFAAEEF72.jpeg

Cr. https://gossipstar.mthai.com/tv/drama/ch3/69285
3C9EB8A7-5232-417D-8164-1D63B7B87ACC.jpeg 9AC2B53D-AE58-440D-BF89-DC5C28F3FCA4.jpeg 71DCAD51-4916-4811-B84E-5784F964811B.jpeg
Wonder who this guy is ? and why is he holding NOk’s hand as if he is her bf :confused12:
47248264-47FE-43C3-8DF1-B817F69984D7.jpeg 5DFB4BB7-63DE-43F1-A181-DB00C549B2F0.jpeg D7E8ADF8-A045-459D-BB65-BE1ADF32CBA0.jpeg 2C80DF7C-D163-4626-A723-BBD755D706D8.jpeg

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I love Jiranee but yes I agree with you!! Lol

I really love this picture, they're so well matched.
Back during SJ days I thought JJ and Bella physically matched. Now not so much. Bella is looking older especially with her make ups! Bella and Taew were both born in 1989 but no doubt Taew looks way younger!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
This is the year of all Ch3's most popular actors and actresses being mixed up and creating new pairings lol. Bella and Pope, Mark and Mew, James Ji and Taew, Nadech and Matt, Bella and Great, Yaya and James Ma, Kimmy and Mario. Theyre all pairing with different people and im LOVING it! Now im just waiting for a Mew and James Ji pairing

It's about time channel 3 mix up their actors and actresses! I was getting tired of the same pairings all the time. Thai drama Fans are very fortunate that their favorite actors and actresses can pair up more than once in their acting career. In the world of kdrama that chance is very slim even after a big hit drama. I love it when actors/actresses get to interact with different stars. It really helps them to grow professionally and expand their experience and talent. One of the reason why I love following Taew's work is bc she gets to pair up with different costars. I cant wait to see who else she is going to get pair up with.

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh Khun Nai is not going to be happy. Lol.. I seriously can't wait for the drama. I love a jealous praek, but not a crazy praek tho. :p
i saw a bts pic before with taew in that stringy dress with her arms locked with that guy. It seems the forced kiss in the elevator was caused by Nai being so jealous of this guy hahaha it's like Nok really goaded Nai to get pissed but didn't expect him to go steal kisses
from her. Hahahaha

@KitKat516 finally! A fellow jiranee fan! I think once they are all acting, James can still look older than Bella, but their chemistry has a different chemical composition so to speak, so i don't think we should compare but i loooooove James and Taew now. I didn't think it would work at first but hey! It did.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
This is the year of all Ch3's most popular actors and actresses being mixed up and creating new pairings lol. Bella and Pope, Mark and Mew, James Ji and Taew, Nadech and Matt, Bella and Great, Yaya and James Ma, Kimmy and Mario. Theyre all pairing with different people and im LOVING it! Now im just waiting for a Mew and James Ji pairing
I love the pairings this year. James Ji and Mew looked good together in Buang Hong! I hope they get to pair after JJ-Taew and Mew-Mark. :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i saw a bts pic before with taew in that stringy dress with her arms locked with that guy. It seems the forced kiss in the elevator was caused by Nai being so jealous of this guy hahaha it's like Nok really goaded Nai to get pissed but didn't expect him to go steal kisses
from her. Hahahaha

@KitKat516 finally! A fellow jiranee fan! I think once they are all acting, James can still look older than Bella, but their chemistry has a different chemical composition so to speak, so i don't think we should compare but i loooooove James and Taew now. I didn't think it would work at first but hey! It did.
Yea I agree. I think both Bella and Taew looks older than Ji UNTIL they get into their characters. That's what made me love all 3 of them.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh Khun Nai is not going to be happy. Lol.. I seriously can't wait for the drama. I love a jealous praek, but not a crazy praek tho. :p
from her. Hahahaha

Can’t wait to see the jealous side of Nai :aaaaa::coleman:anyway did anyone catch the power 3 concert of JT and the cast last night ? This hug was hot :aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BkDUjppjoZ3/
https://instagram.com/p/BkDdotoBLhc/

Last edited: