[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
he's been topless in almost every lakorn he's been in, except for Tong Nuea Gao (he was a monk ... so yeah) and Buang Hong. I don't think he was shirtless on that one.

Again, for the sake of science :coleman:

Ruk Sud Rit (2014)

Nueng Nai Suang (2015)

Padiwarada (2016)

View attachment 11598

Buang Hong (2017) - no topless scene, as far as I can remember... hahaha though all his shirts were in the laundry at some point hahaha

HAHA thank you for your research. His shirtlessness in Padiwarada wasn't so bad either ehehehe. I think that's when he started having a manly body.

sarNie Adult
HAHA thank you for your research. His shirtlessness in Padiwarada wasn't so bad either ehehehe. I think that's when he started having a manly body.
The BTS for that scene is really funny. The staff made him do pushups before the scene to, I don't know, enhance his muscles or something. Hahaha

Well.... There is this too....

Harper's Bazaar Grooming Thailand

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. James has totally matured out of his baby face. I mean he still has a baby face but James as Khun Chai Puttipat to now has totally been a transition. *sigh* they grow up so fast. I say this yet i’m still younger than him lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
he's been topless in almost every lakorn he's been in, except for Tong Nuea Gao (he was a monk ... so yeah) and Buang Hong. I don't think he was shirtless on that one.

Again, for the sake of science :coleman:

Padiwarada (2016)

View attachment 11598
Aww thanks for sharing ! His body actually looks quite good in Padiwarada (2016) :aaaaa:not too boyish .
393EBCF3-B72B-4C90-96ED-750B4AB8CA1B.png

But he has definitely toned up and his body is looking much more manly in this lakorn.
2599A1BF-E28A-468B-8370-26EC4FFA874B.jpeg
Taew is definitely the luckiest out of his previous co-star she has got him during his manly year :coleman:

sarNie Adult
He is required to have 6 pack abs for a scene in NDFD. Not sure if it will indeed be shown or if it was cut out in editing. He worked out for that last year. But sometime in July he got sick and lost a lot of weight that he became too skinny. I think the love scenes were shot sometime ago when he was just right hahaha. At the ch3 game, he was getting teased for having a little belly back. But he's still fit as ever.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
James has such a baby face I can’t picture him being in an aggressive role or doing raewr scene.

P

PrincessKarina

Feeling like a perv cheking out his body but it’s for scientific reasoning right? LOL! Who am I kidding.

Taew is lucky because he doesn't look like a kid next to her.
I think Taew look young next to all her co-stars even if they are younger than her! It’s a benefit to be short and petite! Lol. Too bad all these younger actresses are so tall and they look older than Taew! For example take Kim, Yaya, Mai, Mint C, Namtarn, Wawwa, etc. Would you agree all these actresses look older than Taew?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Taew look young next to all her co-stars even if they are younger than her! It’s a benefit to be short and petite! Lol. Too bad all these younger actresses are so tall and they look older than Taew! For example take Kim, Yaya, Mai, Mint C, Namtarn, Wawwa, etc. Would you agree all these actresses look older than Taew?
I think Kim, Mai, Namtarn and maybe Wawaa do, but Yaya and Mint I'd say look around the same age as Taew (even though they're younger).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Majority of them do and I think it is because they are taller but Mai, Kim, and Namtarn definitely look older than her. Yaya and Mint are close but they all look right about the same to me. I think Kim and Mai have that more mature look.

P

PrincessKarina

I think even Yaya and Mint C looks older than Taew and Mew! Not just they are taller but they do have the mature looks! This year all those actresses aged! Then I realized they are all close to being 30! They all have 3-5 years then they are 30! Wow time flies! @Xiongurl26 @xcinsationalx

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think even Yaya and Mint C looks older than Taew and Mew! Not just they are taller but they do have the mature looks! This year all those actresses aged! Then I realized they are all close to being 30! They all have 3-5 years then they are 30! Wow time flies! @Xiongurl26 @xcinsationalx
Yeah I'm iffy for Yaya and Mint. Sometimes they look older and sometimes they look around the same. Time does fly! I remember when I watched them all for the first time and now here we are. I'm younger than all of them still but I feel so old too.

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah I'm iffy for Yaya and Mint. Sometimes they look older and sometimes they look around the same. Time does fly! I remember when I watched them all for the first time and now here we are. I'm younger than all of them still but I feel so old too.
I know! I think taller and bigger boned people tends to look older! Anyways when did you started watching those actresses if you are younger than all of them? Plus where are you from? Lol;)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! I think taller and bigger boned people tends to look older! Anyways when did you started watching those actresses if you are younger than all of them? Plus where are you from? Lol;)
I've watched Lakorns my whole life but never really paid much attention until 4HJHKK so I was actually 13. I'm now 20 so it's been a good 7-8 yrs following these actors/actresses. I definitely have changed my perspective on some but still hold true to my favorites after all these years. Feeling old at 20 oh lord lol. I live in the United States so I definitely am no where near them. :'(

P

PrincessKarina

I've watched Lakorns my whole life but never really paid much attention until 4HJHKK so I was actually 13. I'm now 20 so it's been a good 7-8 yrs following these actors/actresses. I definitely have changed my perspective on some but still hold true to my favorites after all these years. Feeling old at 20 oh lord lol. I live in the United States so I definitely am no where near them. :'(
Lol whao! You’re still young! Awesome. Whose your favorite actors and actresses?

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I've always like Taew from the beginning when she started her acting debut. I thought she was so cute and I adore her. I was super happy when she got to paired up with Mario. I wish the dramas that they were in were better storyline, but nonetheless I still adore them together. Speaking of them I saw some cute Mario and Taew moment at the past ch3 event. They were next each other and when they were going down the stage she reached out her hands to him and he helped her down the stage. I'm hoping that they can reunite in the future after she gets to pair up with other praeks. Still waiting for her to pair up with James Ma. Not gonna lie I was sad that her drama was not with James Ma, but I've grown to like James Jirayu so I'm ok now. Lol

Last edited: