[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
true..... Mark's schedules are pretty open and free, he may be filming two lakorns at once like he does, usually 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mark and yadech hasn't get a chance to expand w/other actress......i USE TO have a hard time watching p'k who I feel in love w/as a couple.....as of n'k I like I usually don't care who....

the year new both actors will get a chance to expand....I WON'T CRY if Mteam doesn't get the lakorn, although I'll be disapointed for the reason that they didn't really have a full lakorn to make me feel complete/satisfied...

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
U girls r too funny :D I too want to see Nadech & Mint get pair up. They make a really cute couple as well :) Its true tat both actors needs new actress to act wit but the main kookwan can never place them so I dont mind seeing them get paired wit others. Besides its good for them even if i just want mteam n yadech to be paired up constantly lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol that how i feel....i'm not much into koo-kwan because I've fell in love w/ many pairing...num/kob, kob/andrew, andrew/bua...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@lis94 love how you think man. Nalida!
I also think that after this lakorn, MM should take a break and experience acting with other actresses and actors. I know m&m aren't considered to be seen a lot because of the huge breaks in between filming their lakorns but I think some people are saying there is "too much mark/mint" due to the lakorns. I can't really explain it. I guess it's due to the long filming periods that we FEEL that we don't see mteam much but when you make a list of all lakorns that mark or mint has, the majority of lakorns they have are either paired with eac other...? I honestly don't know what I'm saying. I'm trying to explain to m&m fans why some other fans think that there's so much mteam lately.
Screw it. I fail at explaining. I LOVE PRINCHALIDA!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha lovestar, I think I know what you're trying to say. It's pretty hard to explain it...unless there is but I don't know how to explain it either. lol :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
@lis94 love how you think man. Nalida!
I also think that after this lakorn, MM should take a break and experience acting with other actresses and actors. I know m&m aren't considered to be seen a lot because of the huge breaks in between filming their lakorns but I think some people are saying there is "too much mark/mint" due to the lakorns. I can't really explain it. I guess it's due to the long filming periods that we FEEL that we don't see mteam much but when you make a list of all lakorns that mark or mint has, the majority of lakorns they have are either paired with eac other...? I honestly don't know what I'm saying. I'm trying to explain to m&m fans why some other fans think that there's so much mteam lately.
Screw it. I fail at explaining. I LOVE PRINCHALIDA!!!

I understand what you're saying Val haha 

You mean like, some people are saying there is "too much of Mark-Mint" because of the amount of lakorns they see of them. However, for MTeam fans, because of the long-time period of M&M filming makes us feel that we don't see them that much. Am I right? Or at some similar point? hahaha I don't know how to explain either hahaha Anyways, all in all, I don't think there's too much of MTeam either. But I also want Mark and Nadech to experience with other actresses also hahah

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
it's never to much when you love something hahaha....too much of a good thing is also bad/tiring ...double edge sword....all in all I hope mteam get at least I complete/good lakorn...

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
miss u where have u been? welcome back and Mteam have a new lakorn and happy new year na ka

Dear Alice, I am still in asianfuse, but i didnt speak a lot. Happy New Year to you.

I have been busy subbing Chinese-subtitle for NM2. However, it got cancelled. I am glad that they will have this new lakorn

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
i.n.v.u. said:
@ fun - it won't be that soon because most likely if it's really confirm they won't film til mid-end of the year and air in 2014

YEAP.

Lakorn thai usually produce one lakorn at one time. They will film Dont Forget Me by tik and ann first.. It usually take at least half a year for a lakorn of Lakorn Thai to film. So I guess this one , will have the opening almost near the mid- end of this year.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
@lovestar thx u but its true cos these two wonder actor still has a long future to be acting wit other actress. Its true sometimes there maybe too much mteam or yadech but who care? If us viewer likes it then its fine. I dont see wats the problem. Srry if I said too much :)
Anyway I do hope tis lakorn get confirm soon :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Just Curious Is The Lakorn Name Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha Or Game Ruk Kon Sanaeha
And For The Peeps That Thing They Get Paired Too Much
All I'm Wishing For Is A Mteam Lakorn That Has More Than 7Eps And Gets Fully Aired
I Hope Im Not Being To Greedy
Oh And If You Do Think They Get Paired Alot Which Annoys You, Its Pretty Simple...Dont Watch It
And Keep The Complaining For Someone Who Cares

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Just Curious Is The Lakorn Name Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha Or Game Ruk Kon Sanaeha
And For The Peeps That Thing They Get Paired Too Much
All I'm Wishing For Is A Mteam Lakorn That Has More Than 7Eps And Gets Fully Aired
I Hope Im Not Being To Greedy
Oh And If You Do Think They Get Paired Alot Which Annoys You, Its Pretty Simple...Dont Watch It
And Keep The Complaining For Someone Who Cares

It's "Kol". เกมรักกลเสน่หา Kon in English is person/human being. Kol = Trick 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha such a fantastic title for Mteam new lakorn and a new challenge role for Mint Chalida 

YaMaMiKi

mmgjp314 said:
It's "Kol". เกมรักกลเสน่หา Kon in English is person/human being. Kol = Trick 
Thanks...Its Just That When I Went On Minttwixx's Blog It Said ""Game Ruk Kon Sanaeha-Love Game, Charming Trick"

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually I have seen a lot of lakorn's with the kol/kon word, and you can write it either way, but it's said Kol. I really wish Mteam does accept this lakorn hough. I don't think they pair too much. I also don't think MK pairs too much, as long as they have kalorns in between with other actors and actresses then it's fine with me. But I would love to see Nadech and Mint pair as well, and Mark and Margie.

YaMaMiKi

Bieluvr said:
Actually I have seen a lot of lakorn's with the kol/kon word, and you can write it either way, but it's said Kol. I really wish Mteam does accept this lakorn hough. I don't think they pair too much. I also don't think MK pairs too much, as long as they have kalorns in between with other actors and actresses then it's fine with me. But I would love to see Nadech and Mint pair as well, and Mark and Margie.

I Hope So
Im I Fan Of MK Its Just That It Can Get A Bit Irritating When You See Them Together Back To Back
But As Long As They Have A Lakorn With Somebody Else Before Another One With Eachother
Im Fine With That

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow such a great news! This is totally going to make up for NM2...MTeam forever in my heart! Happy to see them once again!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
it's never to much when you love something hahaha....too much of a good thing is also bad/tiring ...double edge sword....all in all I hope mteam get at least I complete/good lakorn...

yes, you're right hahah