[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg this is such great news to hear then!! Mteam again yeh! Well i hope this is true and confrim!!

Haha player vs player i wonder who will lose?? Lol yeh mark and min c again cant wait!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
@ fun - it won't be that soon because most likely if it's really confirm they won't film til mid-end of the year and air in 2014
another 2 yr wait. considering nm2 was a 2012 lakorn.

i wont believe this until it comes out of mint mouth herself lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Time For Maths
Mint Has - Suparburoot Juthathep (Around 50%)
                - Saam Bai Mai Tao (Unconfirmed)
                  - Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha (Unconfirmed)
Im Guessing SJ Will Air Around Mid-End 2013
If She Does Accept SBMT That Will Probably Air End Of 2013 Or Early 2014
Meaning That She Will Be Able To Fit GRKSH In 2014-2015

Mark Has - Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Just Started)
                 - Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha (Unconfirmed)
He Definitely Has Time For This One
TRRR Will Probably Air End 2013 Or Early 2014

By The Way I Dont Think Khun'Da Is In A Rush To Film This Since She Has To Film YLC With Ann & Tik
It Doesn't Matter If They Have Time Buts Its Really Up To If They Want To Play The Role
And Hopefully They Do

YaMaMiKi

lovestar said:
Mint may be in sai see plerng?
There was a video the p'ja wanted mint to be in sai see plerng but if she doesnt than p'da might get kim or pream
FYI im talking about the younger gen cause chompoo, por n, and chakrit has confirmed the older gen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now a news said sai see plerng it is now given to N'Mew Nitta the girl pairing with P'Pope in SJ Series Khun Chai Porwonruj 
and that means Mint Chalida is in for Khun Da

YaMaMiKi

Ohh
It Kinda Sad That She Wont Be Able To Play With chompoo
But Im So Happy That She'll Have Time To Film This Lakorn

YaMaMiKi

Alice said:
I'm sure Mteam will accept this
I Know Mark Would Definetely Accept This
He Loves Aggressive Scenes
I Dunno About Mint Though
Hoping She Does

New Update::::I Went On Spicy And The Admin Said That It Is Confirmed Unless They Decide To Change The Leads

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i really hope mint and mark confirms this  :yes:

fanny

sarNie Adult
This is great news, but I'm rather want him pair with different n'ek beside KIM & MINT. Dnt get me wrong I like both girls however, I want to see mark with different n'ek that he hasn't acted with before. However, I will be waiting for this lakorn since their last lakorn never has ending lol.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Mint only been in 2 lakorn as his pair 2010 n 2012 so I don't think that too much if it true it mostly will air in 2014 . I do want mark with other actress as well he paired to kim 3x pretty much bak to bak

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do not wish for Mteam to pair up right away because that would make me dislike them a little LOL I am not a fan of back to back. But like I said this is an exception. PLR was the shortest series out of 4HJHKK and NM2 didn't even have an ending, it was abruptly canceled due to whatever bs they gave us as an excuse. And that was after a two year wait. I think I could possibly survive a two year wait again but I prefer it to be shorter. We have been cheated way too many times.

YaMaMiKi

It Wont Be Back To Back Cos This is Probably Airing In The Next 2-3 Years
I Rather have Mteam have 1 Lakorn Together Every 1-2 Years

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont even think MM has had many lakorns or pairing together at all.  Even if they were confirmed in here, I think it would feel just right.  I just hope that they are prepared to carry the roles and carry out the lakorn beautifully.  I want mature but naturally flowing, not forced into the characters and coming off as raw/cold characters. lol

In all honestly, Im not impressed with MM's previous work because too many bad things has happened.  I want to see them to perform professionally and naturally suck into the characters as the characters and not themselves.  I don't want to see stiffness or flaws anymore.  I want to see serious business from them if what I said made sense.