[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
There might be a slight chance this is true, however I'm going to wait till the 30th to even really get my hopes up high :)

A HOT pra'ek like Mark with no lakorns lined up doesn't make any sense ;p And as for Chalida, we all know it takes forever for her to be confirmed for a lakorn.
I agree with you Ipsmilez. I have like a 50-50chance about this whole fitting thing so Im just going to wait till the 30th to see the truth.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Idk P'Mint said that she was going to have some kind of work w P'Mark in markmintthailand's youtube channel. She didn't tell what it was though. However, I'll wait until the fitting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Idk P'Mint said that she was going to have some kind of work w P'Mark in markmintthailand's youtube channel. She didn't tell what it was though. However, I'll wait until the fitting.
She's giving us a heads up for the big surprise ? Hahaha ! Idk M&M be playing our hearts giving our hearts a big arse workout !

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Btw
@ipsmilez
I loved your MV. So realistic!! :)
and as for P'Mark having lots of lakorna lined up for him, yes, but he will not reject a chance to have a slap/kiss w his beloved nong or "his woman". ;)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Btw
@ipsmilez
I loved your MV. So realistic!! :)
and as for P'Mark having lots of lakorna lined up for him, yes, but he will not reject a chance to have a slap/kiss w his beloved nong or "his woman". ;)
Yes i agree with you. He misses his nong. hehehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Heyyyyy!!! The two are supposed to be playing each other's hearts in GRKS not us!!! Jai rai ah!!! :cry: Jk Jk :D
55555 you are too cute haahahhhah forreals tho !
Thank you :) I def have a new idea for a new teaser haahah !

fun

Expired Sarnie
^LOL that means I will be seeing this thread jump pages within the next few days. And if it doesn't happen, then it is going to die down again LOL 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
เกมรักกลเสน่หา ฟิตติ้ง วันที่ 30 เมษายน นี้ โดยวางตัว หมาก ปริญ ประกบคู่กับ มิ้นต์
โดย หมาก รับบทเป็น ภูวินทร์  มิ้นต์ รับบทเป็น หนูรัน/แม็กกี้ งานฟิตติ้งจะมีขึ้นวันที่ 30 เมษายนนี้ 

Cr.ทวิสเตอร์นักข่าวคนนึง(ขอไม่เอ่ยนาม)
fitting is 30th April Reunion of Mteam
http://pantip.com/topic/30415177

Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Scream giddily* If this turns out to be true, that would be so freakin' awesome and satisfying!!! :yahoo: But it's a little too early for celebrating. Like most of you gals have said, it's not a good idea to get our hopes up just to see them get dashed. :teary: -_- Ah great, three more days of waiting... Pantip's not too credible, but I'm hoping hard it will be true. Mteam deserves a good comeback. :wub: *Sigh* So much for not getting my hopes up...really hard not to get excited about the possible reunion of Mteam. :D Shh, let's pray hard for Mteam. I will definitely check all my resources to see if this is true. :secret:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
^LOL that means I will be seeing this thread jump pages within the next few days. And if it doesn't happen, then it is going to die down again LOL 
Lol so true this thread will jump very fast like NM2, NM2 has 500 pages and 10,000 replies. EEEKKK. I am hoping this one will reach way pass NM2 but ya if the news turns out fake then this thread is going to die down like last time. But i am praying, I i wish  it was the 30th already so i can c if it's true or not.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol, okay my somewhat first spam...
Of your happy you know it clap your hand. ...

JK, Btw I love your video smilez, never disappiont me. After a long day of school and work I came upon this topic, I was thinking wow, this theard is still active? Until I read the news, haha, hopefully two more days wont be long :)