[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Gosh I'm so sad! I went looking for this thread at the pinned section and did not see it. And here I am! Still can't get over the fact that GRGR has ended. I miss everyone na ja! And I also miss nangfah Kong saichon mak mak tee soot.

Sit tight angel. I have a video that will make you happy. I put all the intimate scenes together and used Rihanna's new single "talk that talk" (my interpretation: pillow talk. hehe). It's uploading to YT right now. I'll post a link soon.

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Here you go. My favorite intimate scenes from GRGR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQsihKefwGE&feature=channel_video_title
Oooh this is so good. Thanks KIKI

Oh by the way did anybody else notice that all the scenes where Nangfa falls and Saichon catch her she totally let go. That if Saichon didn't catch her she would totally get hurt. Does this mean Yaya totally trust Nadech to catch her and not let her get injured. Well that's some serious trusting :yahoo: :clap2:

Please don't date anyone else but each other or I'll be sad :whahuh:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
More GIFs! :thumbsup:
Maybe not dial-up friendly...

DO NOT HOTLINK

Post #5301 for my previous GIFs. ^_^
These are all so beautiful and give me smilies! Thank you so much! What do mean by hotlinking? idk what that is...^^'

@lakornkiki, way to make me melt! aww, I just love those scenes so much!

Yadech-biased...Hm, to me, you either like them or you don't. And for those who do like them, we see every aspect of their talents and admire them for it, sooo...we become biased but it's not without legit reasons because they're both so powerful onscreen (and off).

kitkat

sarNie Elites
These are all so beautiful and give me smilies! Thank you so much! What do mean by hotlinking? idk what that is...^^'
Your welcome! :lol: Hotlinking means anyone can't use my links. If you want it for the avatar or signature, you need to upload your own link so that way, it won't exceeds the bandwidth. :D

I want to make more because Yadech are totally photogenic on the screen so I'm surfing around YouTube if there's some scenes that catch my attention. Anything related to them -- it can be bts, cm, photoshoots, and etc. :woot:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ lakornkiki. Thank you so much for such a lovely and sweet mv. Those are all of my favorite scenes. Now I don't have to go through that whole episode. I'll just watch this! Kob jai mak mak na.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go. My favorite intimate scenes from GRGR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQsihKefwGE&feature=channel_video_title
I'm sooo sad too! :weep: Kid teung Charles's Angels, Charles/Saichon and Fahlada/Nangfah mak mak. I can't believe this lakorn is over. I feel kinda empty and don't know what to do. I'm having such a GRGR withdrawal! Love Charles/Saichon for his caring and passionate nature and for his loyalty to the love of his life. Also sad to see that this thread is now in the old lakorn section.

Kiki, thank you for sharing your MV with us! I really love it! That certainly cheered me up a little! Love all the cute and romantic scenes. :thumbsup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kitkat, okay! Awesome and thanks again! lol I'm sure you won't have too much trouble finding good sources for gifs because as you said Yadech are both so photogenic, I never tire of looking at them, and there are plenty of vids with them being cute, funny or simply looking gorgeous!

@Ceda, oh I know! TSD is just...mesmerizing. The lyrics are sweet and powerful. I just want to thank whoever was in charge of the music because they rocked it!

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Now that GRGR has ended, what will be the next lakorn u all are currently watching/looking forward to? I'm still high on Yadech fever and am looking to watch other lakorns because the next Yadech lakorn is in April (TNNKK)...any suggestions? Anything as good as GRGR, just to keep the momentum going.

Thanks for the encouraging words for my MV. It really means a lot!

Yes, GRGR withdrawal symtoms are sooo strong but at least I got songs back in my head. I am sure I will be able to let go in the near future. I just can't right now. Thanks for still coming here and chatting angels. I don't care where this GRGR thread is - current or old lakorn - I'll still visit and post thoughts na ka.

Check out this pic from BarryYa FB. What a beautiful pic!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the encouraging words for my MV. It really means a lot!

Yes, GRGR withdrawal symtoms are sooo strong but at least I got songs back in my head. I am sure I will be able to let go in the near future. I just can't right now. Thanks for still coming here and chatting angels. I don't care where this GRGR thread is - current or old lakorn - I'll still visit and post thoughts na ka.

Check out this pic from BarryYa FB. What a beautiful pic!
awwwwww one of my most favorite scene. I love it so much. It so beautiful!

Kob jai na ja!