[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
guess i know what I will be doing on my winter vacation...yadech marathon....Nadech is Beautiful, thai ppl r waaaaaay to obessive about weight...if nadech is fat then 90% of the world must be obese it's crzy....same thing for the grls, kim, yaya, mint....they r beautiful perfect healthy weight and ppl r teasing them that they r FAT....what is skinny n perfect? 5'5 80lbs...no matta how confident we are, those jabs does effect...especially w/grls...i see all these grls say they don't care and love their weight, 5 month later they lost 10-15 lbs....it crzy..sorry for the rant, my sis did that to my niece to the point that she doesn't even eat cuz it afraid to be fat...(but she had all of us to encourage her and re-affirm that she needs to eat and she perfect) It started at age 5, this obession of beauty. She now 12 and i'm so afraid that with her parent and society (teen) year, she will stop eatting..I took her home after her visit w/me and her mother said she got fat :nono1: . Nadech growing man, they eat alot and he exercise...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
What am I to watch after grgr!!! I am totally obsessed and love this lakorn very much...became a fan of yadech after watching grgr!!! Every emotion and facial expression from nadech was so real and raw!!! Now that is impeccable acting!!! 2 thumbs up!!! He definitely deserve an award for the role of Charles/Saichon!!!

Every scene with yaya and nadech, I felt their acting was so innocent and real as if portraying something off camera u know even though they say they only think of each other as brother and sister especially the end scene with the little touch on the lips and they both smiled afterwards... With nadech, any close, intimate scene with yaya, his ears are Hella red Lolz!!!! Hehehe!!!!

8-10 years from now, if they remake this lakorn...I want yaya and nadech to replay their roles if they r willing, but with the book version...because they will b old enough cuz the book had more willings and of course nangfah left her 1 year old baby and I wonder what happens 3-4 years later seeing that she doesn't remember anything from min island even don't remember giving birth...and Mami was the one that cared for the baby...just a thought!!!!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Nadech is fat at all. He looks more muscular than fat. He actually looks way better this way than he was in his DJA days. I don't like pra'ek that looks like a stick. He is perfect the way he is right now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol I didn't think Nadech was a stick in DJA. Compared to Mark and Boy, Nadech was my buff guy, nicely tone. He's fine to me the way he is. I'm sure he knows he has to stay healthy, even if he doesn't care about weight.

It's so weird...I have no excuse to put off studying now...>< lol not that I don't know my priorities, but still, GRGR was such a motivation to get my work done fast.

I think I'm just greedy for a liiiiitle more of Fah expressing her love for Saichon. But I guess this is one of those 'too little is better than too much' things.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm just greedy for a liiiiitle more of Fah expressing her love for Saichon. But I guess this is one of those 'too little is better than too much' things.
Right? I wanted her to throw herself at Saichon, verbally and physically. Saichon pours his heart out all the time so it just wasn't fair to him. Oh well...if he's happy, I'm happy.

jjinxx

Favorite GRGR scenes

Saichon wading in the water, contemplating whether he should leave the island with Michael, all the while with the image of Nangfah beside him, smiling keeping him guessing; she gave him no direct answer about what his decision should be, but her smile encouraged him to take that step away from the comfort of beautiful Min Island and into the scary ‘outside’ world—=because the island wasn’t truly paradise without Nangfah.
I just felt that this scene showed how brave Saichon is, how deeply he feels for Nangfah, and that he’s really a person who does have faith in life and love, even though his loved ones have been cruelly taken from him. This is the reason he deserves a happy ending (in every lifetime).

Rock scene. Intense. Steamy, even in their fears of being captured. That urgency to stay together and not be separated brought out such raw feelings of love. Saichon’s hard forehead kiss looked like a lifetime of affection.

Hospital—Fah struggles against Charles when he reaches for her shirt but it ends up that he was only trying to tie up the strings. This gesture was so unbelievably sweet to me. She doesn’t remember or seem to know him and yet he keeps slipping out of his revenge image to show her that he is truly a man she should get to know, even if she is unwilling to accept that there could have been a past with him. It gave away that although he is hurt and angered, in the end, he would rather protect Fah rather than hurt him for his own pleasure.

Nangfah follows the island couple’s advice and kisses Saichon. Wow, this scene reminded me of the novel translation by Mel: “She taught them the taste of love”. Incredible, and also the way you could tell Saichon was shocked by it, but also immediately accepted that to kiss was something SO RIGHT between the two of them. The world turned pink.

Saichon chases Nangfah into the waters after she witnessed Mami trying to rawr him (lol). Subtly intense, it flooded the entire screen with the love that was gradually growing between them. This was Saichon’s sweetest forehead promise, because indeed, he would never even think of abandoning Nangfah ever.

Fah escapes from the mall but Charles catches up and they struggle beside his car. His powerful lines delivered with so much control and heat, and Nadech’s fierce expression all worked together to make me faint. The more she hates him, the more he’ll prove to both of them that they belong together. And then Fah walking barefoot and crying. Yaya acts out anguish so well in here; on the island, she made us realize that things that seem trivial are really a big deal; then in the city too, I felt like her sobs weren’t trying to be pretty, they were just real heartfelt tears.

Saichon warms Fah’s hands by putting them around his neck. Brilliant, I loved it. And he caught rain for her to drink. I like my boy scouts, thank you very much.

Morning, Saichon and Fah laying on the rocks (which as got to be hella uncomfortable btw) and Fah just woke up from her memory-dream. She touches his face and he reaches up to hold her hand, his eyes were so gentle and peaceful. The satisfaction of that scene, of Fah’s trusting smile, tops even their wedding morning.

Fah having the ultimate memory—of Saichon getting shot once before by Yasa, of their cruel separation. Watching that scene in her MEMORY was a hundred times more sad.

Other things I wanted to mention:

The islanders are so sweet. I suppose they weren’t necessary for the rest of the plot. *sigh* At least we have P’Mami.

Saichon has been on his knees FOUR times throughout the lakorn. Twice on the beach when Fah was taken away, once in front of Fah herself pleading to give him a chance, once in front of Yasa’s gun, laying his life down for his Nangfah and wishing to be reborn to love only her. The man has won my heart utterly.

Fah’s dreams were frustrating even for me at first, but the clearer they got, the more I appreciated them.
Charles running after Fah at the park, swinging her around to hug and cried in happiness. All of their Min island beach frolicking were picture perfect.

I’m so satisfied with GRGR. It was realistic in that Fah didn’t remember her memories totally, and realistic I suppose in that Fah didn’t give in to Charles as soon as I wanted, though I still can’t come to accept it because I love Saichon too much. Saichon’s looks, smiles, touches, tears were all the perfect expressions of his love. When he grew into Charles, I know that even if he didn’t become the son of a millionaire but remained as the island guy, he would have been just as much of a hunk, just as much of a self-confident manly man. Nangfah was endearing and when she grew into Fahlada, I can’t help but love her for holding out under so much stress brought by the two people she loves, although the number of times she ran from Saichon/Charles really tested my patience…But there I go again lol. Bottom line, Fah and Saichon will be two of the most memorable characters ever in my heart.
Every time they hug, I just want to write a poem about the way their arms fit around each other.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the end episode make me cried so much, so touch by the love that Saichon have for Nangfah. migosh he love her so much. Nadech play his character that love Yaya so real and touching.

the scene he found out she's in critical condition and collasped on the floor crying migosh look so sad,pitiful, so heartbreaking to watch,Nadech play so well look like his heart has shatter so real acting,i cried. and he cried by her bedside tell her to not leave him,so sad,feel so sorry for him,i cried. the scene he wipe her face,arms and show flashbacks of them at the island and he cried,Nadech cried so pretty. such a sad touching scene show how much they love eachother, and he tried to smile but crying say will she remember him when she wake up..feel so sorry for him..i cried again, i can't help it, i get emotional easily. so into his character, i cried my eyes out haha.
so cute he asleep on the chair she look at him with such adoring eyes, he look handsome and cute,but then again Nadech look so handsome every scenes as Charles haha. and Yaya look cute and pretty too, and so sweet and warming he hug her sleep on bed,she woke up touch his face he awake so happy ran out to call the doctor "my wife has awake", so funny but so cute..

the ending was so satisfying, so cute and so sweet! pretty perfect, gave me a big smile on my face.
first when i read the scripts i was sad that Nangfah doesn't remember the whole passed love between her and Saichon but think again it's more touching cause even though she doesn't remember everything between them in the passed but she can love him all over again, like he said is true "memories can be created again" as long as she love him is what matters more, more important. feel sorry for her too tried to remember everything between her and Saichon in the passed but can't.
cute she wore her wedding necklace, so cute he hug spin her,she said thank you for love her and did their promise sign(nose forehead touch) and awww..he kiss her everywhere on her face and scream! lip kiss i didn't expect to see it hehe. he melts me so much. and they scream love eachother so cute, so nice to heard she call herself nangfah again.

ahhh will miss Saichon and Nangfah so much, love them, love this lakorn. one of the best lakorn in 2011. Love Nadech YaYa!!

jjinxx

^I agree Teedee. His kisses totally melted me. Every part of her belongs to him and he belongs to her!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Shoot! I even got teary when Sahut declared his love for Tah. He said he would be lonely...so cute and sad at te same time. I wanted to jump in and give him a big fat bear hug.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like Sahut too, his character so cute and funny, i like the scene he confess his feelings to Plerngta too. Boy play his character so well. Mami was cute too when confess her feelings to James so blunt but look sincere and cute.

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Ok sitting here watching the ending of GRGR grinning like an ediot at my cellphone, my husband asking me what i'm smiling at. Can't tell him it's the other man in my life :woot:
Please never remake this. No one will ever be able to top Yaya and Nadech performance. This is the best lakorn I've ever watched hands-down.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmm I'm missing GRGR we have to say good bye to this lakorn :tearybye: and here comes
TNNKK :highfive:

saki

sarNie Adult
I've enjoyed GRGR a lot. Congrats to the cast and crew for a great job- they can now pat themselves on the back and take a long rest! I imagine they're tired from all the filming, even if it's worth it. Now, I'll have to find something else to occupy my time with. Are there any other slap kiss lakorns coming up? :D

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
What am I gonna do now without GRGR and Nadech and Yaya??? :cry: :huh: Sniff, sniff.

I guess I'll go into hiding again until TNKK airs! :missing: It was great spazzing with all you angels! :woot: :weee: :clap: I have to say this is the first lakorn where I'm totally addicted and spazzed on and obsessed over. Gotta give credit to Yadech for that! I'm usually so busy and my time is extremely limited, so I have to choose very carefully what I spend those time on! But GRGR and Saichon/Charles and Nang Fah / Fahlada was absolutely worth it!! I seriously hope they and the lakorn get tons of awards!
I am same way. The past week I have been watching GRGR rather than work and build reports for the bosses. I hope I don't get fired if they say they watch your internet usage...IDC hehehehe.

Nadech is not fat, OMG He is and has a real man physique. I can't stand boyish figure or girly man. They need to say that the men have to pick up their exercise regime, so that they are the one to have responsibility and not the girls to lose weight and keep thin. If the men can all carry their women, that is the way it should always be.

I know what do I do watch now, there's nothing comparable. I know why GRGR is such an exceptional lakorn because its an original, even if its from a novel, but clearly the producer and writer made up their own interpretation of it and Yadech team blew it out of the water. I cannot believe either that they are still so new, young and fresh to the E industry. Their acting was so not forced and I totally got lost in the story.

As for their off screen romance, I hope they do take it to the next step but I rather not know as well and let us keep guessing because then if they make it public I am too scared as to what the media will create for them because it isn't popular to mix business and pleasure in this industry. We all know that in this industry failure outweighs success. I don't want a bad "lakorn" ending for them. For examples the on screen and off screen couples that failed:
Ning/Touch; Noon/Kade are the ones I remember clearly.

Although the success romances are Chatchai/his wife (Sinjai is her name?) and Johnny and Jakriya Enfone...

Anyways, I am soo happy to have a group of Charle's Angels to vent, spazz, cry our eyes out all because of GRGR!

Can't wait for TNKK! Ahhhh! I am going to rewatch DJA, GRGR and all BTS, CF of them together.

I will definitely be spazzing on TNKK once it airs....not soon enough but I am their loyal fan so I will wait impatiently for them.

Sorry for this long-axx post! I love YADECH!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Oh how I miss this drama already. :teary:

This drama reminds me of Wong Wian Hua Jai. Nadech and Weir both came from the same town/province and they know each other. Which I think is pretty cool, because as I think about, Nadech and Weir's acting is pretty similar. Nadech is (of course) better though. Lol. But they remind me of each other, especially the way they talk. They're both very dorky and silly behind the scenes of their dramas too.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I am so sad knowing that GRGR, such a wonderful lakorn has ended. I'm having such bad withdrawal symptoms and I haven't even watched this weekend's last episodes. D: I will be watching the last 3 episodes after I finish my finals in 3 days. =/ Sounds so far from now, but I have to tolerate it. SO hard trying not reading everyone's posts.

I so love Charles Saichon and Nang Fah Fahlada. This maybe a topper for me, I haven't watched a good lakorn in so long.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I am same way. The past week I have been watching GRGR rather than work and build reports for the bosses. I hope I don't get fired if they say they watch your internet usage...IDC hehehehe.

Nadech is not fat, OMG He is and has a real man physique. I can't stand boyish figure or girly man. They need to say that the men have to pick up their exercise regime, so that they are the one to have responsibility and not the girls to lose weight and keep thin. If the men can all carry their women, that is the way it should always be.

I know what do I do watch now, there's nothing comparable. I know why GRGR is such an exceptional lakorn because its an original, even if its from a novel, but clearly the producer and writer made up their own interpretation of it and Yadech team blew it out of the water. I cannot believe either that they are still so new, young and fresh to the E industry. Their acting was so not forced and I totally got lost in the story.

As for their off screen romance, I hope they do take it to the next step but I rather not know as well and let us keep guessing because then if they make it public I am too scared as to what the media will create for them because it isn't popular to mix business and pleasure in this industry. We all know that in this industry failure outweighs success. I don't want a bad "lakorn" ending for them. For examples the on screen and off screen couples that failed:

Although the success romances are Chatchai/his wife (Sinjai is her name?) and Johnny and Jakriya Enfone...

Anyways, I am soo happy to have a group of Charle's Angels to vent, spazz, cry our eyes out all because of GRGR!

Can't wait for TNKK! Ahhhh! I am going to rewatch DJA, GRGR and all BTS, CF of them together.

I will definitely be spazzing on TNKK once it airs....not soon enough but I am their loyal fan so I will wait impatiently for them.

I would love for them to be a couple off-screen :), but not now. They both need to concentrate on their education ad career right now. So continue as close "brother and sister" for the next 5-10 years (and of course remain single and no dating other people!), start dating for at least a year and then engagement and marriage.

I'm not a big believer in relationships that get strung out over many years with no commitment (marriage) and they're both too young for that. If you're in a relationship for more than 2 years without a commitment to marry, then it's not likely to happen.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am so glad that there was a reason for Fahlada to kinda fall for Charles. She was falling for him before all the drama with him being a jerk and all already. IF they were to leave that part out I would be very disappointed. At the end Fahlada couldn't remember everything about Saichon and Nangfah that is why she wanted to get her memory back so she wouldn't feel guilty if she ever told him that she loved him, but I think as Fahlada she was growing to love Charles. If there wasn't the issue with Prae telling her to leave so that the "company" won't look bad and Yasa telling Saichon/Charles that Fahlada is pretending to not know him then Fahlada would have definitely fallen in love with Charles.

I would have been like -.-" If she was able to fall in love with him after he treated her like an object.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I would love for them to be a couple off-screen :), but not now. They both need to concentrate on their education ad career right now. So continue as close "brother and sister" for the next 5-10 years (and of course remain single and no dating other people!), start dating for at least a year and then engagement and marriage.

I'm not a big believer in relationships that get strung out over many years with no commitment (marriage) and they're both too young for that. If you're in a relationship for more than 2 years without a commitment to marry, then it's not likely to happen.
Second these two! There's only a few of on-screen couples that able to through the ET industry and getting together in real life... Just give em more years to blossom into more mature individuals and they can realize their feeling for each other! I don't want them end up like Kade-Noon or Ateam or KAteam who ended up with someone we didn't expect