[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Angels, check out this wallpaper of Nadech! GREEEEET! GREEEEET!
It's called Nadech - Lucifer Motion. Remember, Fahlada asked herself whether Charles is Satan or Taewada? Well, this really depicts Charles's character because he is both. He can be as nice, sweet and loving as Saichon (Taewada) or he can be the mean, hurtful and vengeful dark Charles (Satan)!

http://www.showwallpaper.com/show.php?wid=057000

rini01

sarNie Egg
Angels, check out this wallpaper of Nadech! GREEEEET! GREEEEET!
It's called Nadech - Lucifer Motion. Remember, Fahlada asked herself whether Charles is Satan or Taewada? Well, this really depicts Charles's character because he is both. He can be as nice, sweet and loving as Saichon (Taewada) or he can be the mean, hurtful and vengeful dark Charles (Satan)!

http://www.showwallpaper.com/show.php?wid=057000
Thanks for sharing, the design is amazing, love the look of Nadech in there.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because someone thinks that he isn't "that" handsome, it doesn't necessarily mean others have to agree and it doesn't necessarily mean that ppl can't "defend" Nadech/their opinion. As long as you're not trying to be rude and convince someone to think the same way, it's fine. To me, Nadech is a handsome guy but his personality plays a huge factor in his overall aura which makes him extremely charming.

Totally agree, Nadech's personality is a huge part that attracts me to fall in love with him, beside his good looks and talents that is. second that,he's a very charming guy.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I'm still here! Not going anywhere. Lol...

Just busy watching nangfah Kong saichon! I am desperately waiting patiently for this weeks episode!

Can't wait to go buy this past week episode dvd at the Lao store. I just want to enjoy the hospital scene over and over again, in my plat screen TV. Big screen are more satisfying! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just got my DVD copy of grgr and 4+1 channel 3 superstar on RS show! Enjoying every moment of yadech. And replaying the part that nadech dance! He is so sexy. DROOLING ALL OVER! LOL...

I am here but working on an MV... almost finish. hehe

Here is what's coming up this weekend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVO7T8qizg&feature=plcp&context=C2181eUDOEgsToPDskLNx0D6ayY_jJe1QPp0Qvo_

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
All of a sudden, it got really quiet in here. I was starting to worry. Why is kisskeepintouch not uploading this? I love her video quality. I appreciate all the other uploaders, but the quality is so bad.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I thought that was a NEW preview but all it did was make me go through having to hear Fah say her ever exasperating line AGAIN! thanks a lot lakornkiki! lol just kidding I still love ya! I'm so ready for this week to be over so GRGR can START its ending...! Freaking love this lakorn to death.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
:angry: Really? WTH is wrong with her??? :whatever: Damn it! That broke my heart. I still love her youtube channel.

LOL I don't find it wrong though If I don't like some actors or actress as a uploader I could not up their lakorns LOL that's all, personal opinion

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am here but working on an MV... almost finish. hehe

Here is what's coming up this weekend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVO7T8qizg&feature=plcp&context=C2181eUDOEgsToPDskLNx0D6ayY_jJe1QPp0Qvo_
Yehhhhh another mv! Can't wait to watch it. I'm wondering what surprise (song) are you going to have for us Charles Angels this time! Lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I thought that was a NEW preview but all it did was make me go through having to hear Fah say her ever exasperating line AGAIN! thanks a lot lakornkiki! lol just kidding I still love ya! I'm so ready for this week to be over so GRGR can START its ending...! Freaking love this lakorn to death.
I know right? I hate hearing that line too. Guess I'll have to hear it one last time this weekend.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Game Rai Game Ruk เกมร้ายเกมรัก: Skyscraper MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwmtUhJB64

---mean Charles will be always Saichon at heart because the thing he wants from Fahlada is to remember him because she was "Nangfah" of his life.
I really like this video. Great job. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Seriously, I hate hearing that line! I wish it was twist to being fah glit p'prae! Ohh how I would lmao!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL I don't find it wrong though If I don't like some actors or actress as a uploader I could not up their lakorns LOL that's all, personal opinion
LOL! I was kidding! I understand not everyone's going to ship Yadech. I still hope she finds it in her heart to upload it for the fans because she has the best quality videos on youtube. I want to enjoy it in HD until i can get my very own copy.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
credit: nadechyaya.com

Look at all the things Charles packed! He was prepared! LOL! Looks like they will be staying there for awhile. Yay! I can't wait!!!!