[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...I forgot to add that Charles finally put the telescope to use, but not for the right reasons. Damn it!!! It's suppose to face her bedroom window.

chenling

sarNie Adult
ooookay. you gals move way too fast. i don't even know where i left off. previously i mentioned that im be working on a little grgr name list of i'm a charles' angel. im not going to go hunt if i got any name submissions. but i finally made it. i called it the Game Rai Game Ruk: I'm a Charles' Angel fanlisting. to be organize and make is easier for me, im asking that you leave a comment on my blog LakornGods on the pinned post with (1) your name with right spelling and capitalization as you desire and (2) which side you want to listed on- Rai or Rak. Don’t be shy, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. can't believe tomorrow is really friday!
I love it...that is perfect!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 13 was awesome! Yikes, there was so much cute scene today. But my favorite has got to be that stolen kiss! And of course the bandage part! I was actually very happy that fah stay still for him to bandage her foot. But not for long! Lol...

Can't wait for tomorrow episode. I want to see the ampawah scene so badly!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Omg today's ep was so HOT! I can barely breathe!! Like every1 else my fab scenes were the stolen kiss, fott bondage, and the kiss through window!! Can't wait for tmr ep!! Just thinking abt it is makin me faint!! Ahhhhh...Charles stop being so freakin SEXY!!!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Watched 13 again and I'll have to say that the sexiest scene was when Charles and Fah were standing outside the clothing store and he pulled her in by the waist in attempt to kiss her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Charles aimed wrong, he kissed her chin practically. Nadech is good with this sadistic role I was blown away with the aggression. I kind of hoped for a rawr in the bedroom scene, disappointed Charles left. He should have stayed. Hope for some type of closeness tomorrow.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
sneaky kiss, HOT!

As much as I love the sneaky kiss,I love the tough kiss before that scene. He immediately felt sorry when he saw her tears. And this is one of the rare moments that I can actually see love from Fah's eyes. Her teary eyes are like saying, "Why can't u do this gently to me? I love u as much as u love me." LOL

This GIF, I just found his expression hilarious LOL

Two sexy smirks!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my kootness those are such drool-worthy gifs! Basically the highlights o the episode lol. Charles cannot completely mask his love, no matter how angry he is. That's what i love about his agression, it is so forced from himself when he realy wants to be gentle.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've got to say, EP.13 blew me away. Yadech did a superb job !!
OUWEEE Charles :p He's sucha sadist ! Its hot !
Ugh P'Prae :numchuck: I feel so sad for P'Mor!!!
Tmwr's episode of him getting into a car crash breaks my heart !!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but ever since the episode that saichon and nangfah got separated, each and every episode after that one makes me cry. Including the one today too! Seriously I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel so bad for fahlada and saichon! This is actually the first slap/kiss lakorn that had made me cry this much! Even sawan bein did not even make me cry this much!

Oh it hurts so much, I can't even explain how much it hurts!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dang I would love to spazz with everyone but I have work early in the morning 4am. So I guess I'm gonna go zzzzzzzz na ja! Be back tomorrow.

G night Charlie's Angels!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I would love to spazz with everyone but I have work early in the morning 4am. So I guess I'm gonna go zzzzzzzz na ja! Be back tomorrow.

G night Charlie's Angels!
i should be sleeping rite now. shopping is exhausting but grgr is worth it to wake up early to watch! :thumbsup:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh lovin it wen yaya raises her eyebrow just like in DJA! And sahat is definitely Charles right hand pointing which way fah went in the restaurant scene.

sneaky kiss, HOT!

As much as I love the sneaky kiss,I love the tough kiss before that scene. He immediately felt sorry when he saw her tears. And this is one of the rare moments that I can actually see love from Fah's eyes. Her teary eyes are like saying, "Why can't u do this gently to me? I love u as much as u love me." LOL

This GIF, I just found his expression hilarious LOL

Two sexy smirks!!

i love love them na ka. I tried to save them to my mac but only got one screen. How can I save gif to macs?

Charles is still Saichon, when he sees Fah crying, he is hurt, deep down despite his burning anger

Fah is actually touched by the caring of him

His cunning face

When a devil is waiting for you, don't think of escaping. It's useless

Attempt R

cr: Pantip
Thanks for beautiful SCs. These are my favorite scenes. SaiChon can never be mean to NangFah. She is going always to be NangFah for him. :cry:

ok, here I go~ Just finished ep.13 and I am sooooo emotional.

I know why I am "Team Charles" because I hurt with him. SaiChon is there hurting himself more and more because he can't stand the thought of his NangFah forgetting him. The more he tries to hurt her, the more he hurts himself. And I feel for him.

He just looses every common sense when he hears "I hate you" from Fah. I can't blame him either. His loves is too strong, too passionate - and he had been searching for her so long. Everything he is doing now is to win her back which includes flirting with Prae. It is a game for him - to win her back.

Yes, I am with Kenanne (above post) about this being a slap-kiss lakorn that I cry so much for p'ek. Usually, I would feel bad for n'ek but here I feel worse for p'ek. I feel sorry for both for this misfortune but I just want to shake Fah. LOOK! LOOK! LOOK at his eyes, Fah!!! He is hurting because he loves you so much. Can't you feel when he ask you when he said "you only care about your sister. How about me?"

I need some sweet love after this so I am sooooo looking forward to tomorrow.

I agree with Ceda too. Prae "na mai ai" na - shameless. Karma is a biatch and it will come and bite her. It already did when Yasa's big mouth told Charles about Fah leaving for US. If it wasn't for Yasa, Fah would be gone by now. Karma. Karma. Karma. You will not get what is NOT yours Prae. And you don't deserve P'Mor. I really hope they don't end up together. I just want her to get killed off so Fah doesn't have to worry about this evil sister ever again in her life. Prae is a bad seed, she will always be jealous of Fah and as long as she is alive, I don't think it will change. Kill her off P'PD. Please.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Not completely done with ep13 but i have to say my favorite scene is after Fah escaped out of the mall and Charles went all intense on her. I don't think even the following sweet scenes can beat it when Charles said these lines: "the more you hate me the more you have to be with me. Prepare yourself Fahlada."
Because the emotions oozing from Nadech were just hadcore intense, dangerous, and beautifully delivered verbally and facially. I felt chills from those warning lines but since i am not Fah, it wasn't fear but rather anticipation on how he will carry out each and every threat he has to make! Nadech is simply amazing! Yaya of course is packing a lot of punch also and i love how hard Fah fights back but since so much of the emphasis is placed on Charles's pain, his lines make a whole lotta impact.
Charles's window kiss was hot. It was another way of showing her she can't avoid him, evenwhen she closes the door. I also loved to death when he annoyedly gave his telescope a little sPin seeing p'Mor with Fah. Oh! And that smile of his just before entering the store after her was totally a Saichon smile!
As you can see i am enjoying the city scenes a lot more than my previous complaints said lol.

I think that I've seen all the looks on Nadech but he gives it more and more each episode. 5 days for GRGR was so worth the wait. The look, the smirk, the hurt - all tugs at my heart.

I can't take my eyes off when he comes on the screen. Not only he so beautiful to look at but his acting abilities is just blows me away. So intense yet I can feel his tenderness towards his beloved NangFah. I don't know if anyone else can deliver such complex emotional scenes and perfect delivery of the strong words.