[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I did ka but I was just amusing myself. GRGR is in my mind all the time so I think that came up while I was driving - stuck in traffic and reading this thread on the iphone. (yike, don't tell the cops). So surprised and happy when the name stuck! LOL.
Here is my post. Boy, we do chat a lot. I had to go back 10+ pages to find my own post!
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/47562-game-rai-game-ruk-lakorn-thai/page__view__findpost__p__809725
LOL! Earlier while driving home from work, I came to a stop at a red light & I quickly took out my iphone to check this forum for new updates. A bike cop drove up right next to me & FREAKED the hell outta me. Thank goodness he was looking to his left. My iphone went flying off my hand...it disappeared like a ninja. Thanks to my great reflexes and the power I gained from my few days of training with the Charlie's Angels.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^thanks a bunch Sweet cherimroya!!! This is Really gonna ruin my shopping Friday! LOL

Can't believe Prae would accuse P'mor of cheating with Fah just so she can have an excuse to dump him! P'mor should not give Prae a second chance. The story writer/director is too lenient on Prae. I rather see P'mor alone than to end up with Prae.
Me too!!! Prae is the one stealing her sister's husband! Oh I'm so mad just thinking about her accusing P'mor of something so low and dirty. This is one of those moments where I want to slap the writers/director on the back of the head...with their scripts!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For Ceda~ use your imagination that he is singing to you na ja. hehehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhsh8MEFoQ&feature=related
LMFAO!!! You are so good to me Kiki. Thank you velly velly muchie. First, I dreamed Nadech and I sang a duet and now I'm imagining him singing to me...smh...I can't handle this anymore. I'm smitten...How could this happen to me? Omg...he's totally singing to me LOL! "Mai ruk mai ben rai...chun kow jai..." My fav song from DJA!

jjinxx...I can't wait for Nadech's version too. I am so obsessed with his dreamy voice.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I went back to c how many pages were in the lakorn thread and OMG

JLR- 1546
SB- 748

My word that is a lot dang lot and unimaginable!!!!!

Here's a summary of the next three episodes happening this weekend.

ตอนที่ 13 (Episode 13)
ออกอากาศศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 25)
สายชล (ณเดชน์) ทั้งรักทั้งแค้น ฟ้าลดา (ญาญ่า) คอยบังคับข่มขู่ประชดประชัน ฟ้าลดาโมโห
ประชดประชันคืนกลับเหมือนกัน ทำให้ทั้งคู่ต่างคนต่างไม่มีความสุข สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเปลี่ยนลุคแต่งตัวใหม่ตามใจตัวเอง เจอ เพลินตา (เนย โชติกา) เห็นเข้าก็ทะเลาะกันในห้าง ฟ้าลดาหนีออกมา เดินเท้าเปล่าจนขาเป็นแผล สายชลดูแลทำแผลให้ แต่ฟ้าลดาก็ยังโกรธและไม่ให้อภัย ต่างคนต่างร้ายใส่กัน

[SaiChon continues to love and revenged Fahlada, threatening and harassing her non-stop. Fahlada is furious. Fahlada does the same back to him, not giving him an inch, making each other miserable. SaiChon forced Fahlada to do a makeover following his choice. They meet Ta and there's a big fight. Fahlada escapes with only her barefeet until her foot gets cut. SaiChon cares for her and fix her wound. But Fahlada is still angry and won't forgive him. Both refuse to be nice to each other.]

ตอนที่ 14 (Episode 14)
ออกอากาศ เสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 26)

สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเที่ยวอัมพวาและค้างคืนที่นั่นด้วยกัน ฟ้าลดาต้องโทรศัพท์มาโกหก ชมพูแพร (มิ้นต์ ณัฐวรา) พี่สาวว่าค้างคืนกับเพื่อน แต่เมื่อกลับบ้านชมพูแพรคอยจับผิด หมอวัฒนา (โป๊บ) รักฟ้าลดา เหมือนน้องสาวตัวเอง รู้สึกว่าสายชลคอยบังคับข่มขู่ฟ้าลดา จึงไม่ชอบใจ ต่างคนต่างเริ่มเขม่นกัน เพราะฝ่ายสายชลเองก็รู้สึกหึงหวงที่หมอวัฒนาสนิทสนมกับฟ้าลดาเป็นพิเศษ สายชลแกล้งทำตัวสนิทสนมกับชมพูแพรเพื่อแกล้งฟ้าลดา ทำให้ชมพูแพรเข้าใจผิดว่าสายชลชอบเธอ ในที่สุดชมพูแพรจึงขอถอนหมั้นกับหมอวัฒนา ทำให้หมอวัฒนาเสียใจมาก
[SaiChon force Fahlada to tour the Floating Market at Amphawa and stay overnight there together. Fahlada calls Prae to let her know she staying with a friend overnight. Once Fahlada arrives home, Prae tries to catch Fahlada in her lies. P'Mor loves Fahlada like a sister and feels that SaiChon is forcing and threatening Fahlada, which he doesn't like. Causing P'Mor and SaiChon to not like each other further. SaiChon is jealous that P'Mor is very close to Fahlada and have a special relationship. SaiChon pretends to be close to Prae so he can annoy Fahlada, which makes Prae understand wrongly that SaiChon likes her. Prae uses P'Mor closes to Fahlada to end their engagement (giving herselft freedom to pursue SaiChon), by suggesting P'Mor cheated her with her own sister. P'Mor is very heart-broken/sad.]

ตอนที่ 15 (Episode 15)
ออกอากาศ อาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 27)

ฟ้าลดาโมโหสายชลเลยทะเลาะกันยกใหญ่ พร้อมกับคอยเฝ้าปลอบใจหมอวัฒนา จนทำให้สายชลหึงหวงกลั่นแกล้งสารพัด โดยบังคับให้เป็นพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบินต่อ ไม่ยอมให้ฟ้าลดาถอนตัว ระหว่างซักซ้อมงานเปิดตัวครั้งใหญ่ สายชลก็เอาเปรียบแกล้งกอดจูบฟ้าลดาอีก หมอวัฒนาเห็นว่าฟ้าลดาโดนรังแก ก็โมโหทะเลาะและถึงขั้นต่อยตีกัน นอกจากนั้นสายชลยังนอกคิว ถือโอกาสกอดจูบฟ้าลดาระหว่างงานเปิดตัวพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบิน ท่ามกลางความไม่พอใจของชมพูแพร
[Fahlada is furious, because she blames SaiChon for P'Mor and Prae's breakup and she argues with SaiChon even more. Fahlada tries to ease P'Mor pain making SaiChon even more jealous and annoyed to no end by forcing Fahlada to continue being his airline company's presenter, even when she asked to be taken out. While Fahlada is practicing for the opening of the airline company's presentation, SaiChon took every opportunity to hug and kiss Fahlada. P'Mor see this and SaiChon and him gets into a punching fight. At the event, SaiChon goes off script and hug and kiss Fahlada in front everyone, making Prae uneasy.]

I hope some of this will quench your thirst for more Game Rai Game Rak for now. I'm working on posting a few bits and pieces about some sweet and significant scenes coming up in a few week or so. Once I gather my thoughts, I will post it here for all you to enjoy.
Thanks.
YOU are the BEST! Thank you so much. I was about to go to sleep and your post came in. Now I am all giddy and can't wait for Friday!!!! YAY! TQ ka.

LOL! Earlier while driving home from work, I came to a stop at a red light & I quickly took out my iphone to check this forum for new updates. A bike cop drove up right next to me & FREAKED the hell outta me. Thank goodness he was looking to his left. My iphone went flying off my hand...it disappeared like a ninja. Thanks to my great reflexes and the power I gained from my few days of training with the Charlie's Angels.

GRGR fever is making me late for EVERYTHING and I think I am gonna get a ticket for checking in this forum and FB while in traffic. I can't help myself. It's like Yadech took over my being! EKKK. Maybe I need retail therapy soon (yay - black friday) but I doubt that even that will cure this fever.

Please P'PD - give me more of Yadech loving. I am waiting for Saturday when they get to spend a night together in each other arms. :wub:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with u xox he should be alone and not get back with prae. I hope she gets run over by a mysterious car (Honda crv, preferably me behind the wheels) or goes really really crazy.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree with u xox he should be alone and not get back with prae. I hope she gets run over by a mysterious car (Honda crv, preferably me behind the wheels) or goes really really crazy.
AHAHAHAHAHA! I choke on my mango after reading this. So funny! I'm having a blast in here.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Are u guys seriously gonna make this thread to 200 pages lol

When i 1st posted stuff here I only wanted it to be like 80 pages LOL

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmfao...I burst out laughing at this! U really have a great way of using word to describe it, I like it :p Haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LOL! Fine by me!

Praes already crazy, I like the getting-hit-by-Honda plan better.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Lakornkiki, yah, my yadech fever has been serious for quite a long time. Don't know if it could be cured. Sad.T_T

Anyone using tumblr here? I would highly recommend following this page or just check it out. dailynadech I'm like drooling all over. :woot2:

Who wanna take this hand? I mean who can resist?

Lakornkiki, yah, my yadech fever has been serious for quite a long time. Don't know if it could be cured. Sad.T_T

Anyone using tumblr here? I would highly recommend following this page or just check it out. dailynadech I'm like drooling all over. :woot2:

Thanks. I'll take that hand. OMG. It's so cheezy but he makes it alright. haha
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it.

Saw this one. It's TNNKK photo but I wonder what he found that was so funny

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

:lmao2: :whahuh:

the real page

Charles is so "officially" married to Nang Fah

stumbled this at pantip. Netizens hawk eyes can be so reliable on this tiny (un)important kind of thing

I first thought Oh, forgiveness is good. Fah can move on and live without anger.

BUT, with Prae - I cannot forgive! She is tooo evil. She knows Charles loves Fah and to make it worse, when she found out that he is Fah's husband, she still wants him. That is just MEAN and SELFISH. The way she is supposed to dump P'Mor is really sad too. I really hope the writers don't let her off easily because she "came to her senses". She does NOT deserve anyone. I just want P'Mor to walk away after she comes crawling back. (Yes, I need to see that scene of her crawling in shame and realize that she lost a good man). :numchuck:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

He's adorably corny! I love it.