[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally got time to read this! OMGGGGGG - you have to write more. You have to start a FF soon. Maybe make them 5 years older so we don't have to think of their age and be more *ahem* sexy? ahahahaha You have to write FF for us na. I read your two FF a few times already when GRGR started, I need new material to obsess on. Gosh, you are soo good with words!
LOL, at first I was like, 'what, a GRGR sequel of them 5 years older?' because those two have been through enough! I get it now. I'm actually writing one now and he is 28 while she is 20 but the whole time I was thinking of keeping it tame and with a solemn mood. Perhaps I will get a move on with this other storyline I have. No promises yet.

Man RS needs to hurry up and get here--we have nothing to talk about and have resulted in making our own delusions and fanfics!

VOTED!

LOL, at first I was like, 'what, a GRGR sequel of them 5 years older?' because those two have been through enough! I get it now. I'm actually writing one now and he is 28 while she is 20 but the whole time I was thinking of keeping it tame and with a solemn mood. Perhaps I will get a move on with this other storyline I have. No promises yet.

Man RS needs to hurry up and get here--we have nothing to talk about and have resulted in making our own delusions and fanfics!

Phew ~ you got it. Yup, I mean Yadech - a few years older. Not GRGR. lol
Sound good on your age gap na. Please post soon while GRGR is hot. You'll get a lot of readers for sure. : )

I can't imagine tomorrow. We are all gonna go crazy with Yadech sweetness. I am looking forward to THAT DANCE of Nadech too. ROFL.

somp9

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn, Nadech carries Yaya many times. Is he still complaining about her weight?
Are they finish filming GRGR yet? i haven't see closing party.

^^Charlie's Angels are so cute! Who came up with that one? I just saw it on LakornGods blog si

I did ka but I was just amusing myself. GRGR is in my mind all the time so I think that came up while I was driving - stuck in traffic and reading this thread on the iphone. (yike, don't tell the cops). So surprised and happy when the name stuck! LOL.
Here is my post. Boy, we do chat a lot. I had to go back 10+ pages to find my own post!
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/47562-game-rai-game-ruk-lakorn-thai/page__view__findpost__p__809725

That sucks. I'm sure everyone worked so hard.

It's ok, Thailand is in bad condition. This is a small sacrifice. It will really look bad if they are partying when others are hurting.

They said the flood water is going to be around until the new year.
I wonder how Nadech's house is. He just bought it for his parents and it's flooded. Too much water is not good for the foundation of the house.

Have you seen Nadech on Priew this month? Go here for pics. He looks good.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/53708-barry-nadech/page__view__findpost__p__810330

One of the inside photos.

cr: Barry.Ya FB

Awwww it doesn't work lakornkiki :( Ive had the other mv on repeat. The girl version. What was it??

oh, sorry, I think I put in the link from my private folder (heehehe - I have lots of Nadech vid so I am hiding them so I don't look like an obsessed person).

This should work (can you let me know?). Check it out. It's MV from DJA na - Fai and Jeed and it's my fav. MV made by Breeze.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-l_RcAUfI&feature=channel_video_title

since you ar YTing DJA, here is one more na. It's really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFJwl5XL_s&feature=channel_video_title

Gotta run. good night.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
JJinxx has two ff for yadech and both are my favorite! One is jao hua jai and the other one is seang duet leh fon! Both of them are amazingly written. You should try it! And I don't mind for another one!
@kenann fan, jjinxx has another fan fiction right now called Soulmate's Path with Yadech.

She just updated chapter two and I'm already hooked!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SweetCherimoya

sarNie Egg
Here's a summary of the next three episodes happening this weekend.

ตอนที่ 13 (Episode 13)
ออกอากาศศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 25)
สายชล (ณเดชน์) ทั้งรักทั้งแค้น ฟ้าลดา (ญาญ่า) คอยบังคับข่มขู่ประชดประชัน ฟ้าลดาโมโห
ประชดประชันคืนกลับเหมือนกัน ทำให้ทั้งคู่ต่างคนต่างไม่มีความสุข สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเปลี่ยนลุคแต่งตัวใหม่ตามใจตัวเอง เจอ เพลินตา (เนย โชติกา) เห็นเข้าก็ทะเลาะกันในห้าง ฟ้าลดาหนีออกมา เดินเท้าเปล่าจนขาเป็นแผล สายชลดูแลทำแผลให้ แต่ฟ้าลดาก็ยังโกรธและไม่ให้อภัย ต่างคนต่างร้ายใส่กัน

[SaiChon continues to love and revenged Fahlada, threatening and harassing her non-stop. Fahlada is furious. Fahlada does the same back to him, not giving him an inch, making each other miserable. SaiChon forced Fahlada to do a makeover following his choice. They meet Ta and there's a big fight. Fahlada escapes with only her barefeet until her foot gets cut. SaiChon cares for her and fix her wound. But Fahlada is still angry and won't forgive him. Both refuse to be nice to each other.]

ตอนที่ 14 (Episode 14)
ออกอากาศ เสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 26)

สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเที่ยวอัมพวาและค้างคืนที่นั่นด้วยกัน ฟ้าลดาต้องโทรศัพท์มาโกหก ชมพูแพร (มิ้นต์ ณัฐวรา) พี่สาวว่าค้างคืนกับเพื่อน แต่เมื่อกลับบ้านชมพูแพรคอยจับผิด หมอวัฒนา (โป๊บ) รักฟ้าลดา เหมือนน้องสาวตัวเอง รู้สึกว่าสายชลคอยบังคับข่มขู่ฟ้าลดา จึงไม่ชอบใจ ต่างคนต่างเริ่มเขม่นกัน เพราะฝ่ายสายชลเองก็รู้สึกหึงหวงที่หมอวัฒนาสนิทสนมกับฟ้าลดาเป็นพิเศษ สายชลแกล้งทำตัวสนิทสนมกับชมพูแพรเพื่อแกล้งฟ้าลดา ทำให้ชมพูแพรเข้าใจผิดว่าสายชลชอบเธอ ในที่สุดชมพูแพรจึงขอถอนหมั้นกับหมอวัฒนา ทำให้หมอวัฒนาเสียใจมาก
[SaiChon force Fahlada to tour the Floating Market at Amphawa and stay overnight there together. Fahlada calls Prae to let her know she staying with a friend overnight. Once Fahlada arrives home, Prae tries to catch Fahlada in her lies. P'Mor loves Fahlada like a sister and feels that SaiChon is forcing and threatening Fahlada, which he doesn't like. Causing P'Mor and SaiChon to not like each other further. SaiChon is jealous that P'Mor is very close to Fahlada and have a special relationship. SaiChon pretends to be close to Prae so he can annoy Fahlada, which makes Prae understand wrongly that SaiChon likes her. Prae uses P'Mor closes to Fahlada to end their engagement (giving herselft freedom to pursue SaiChon), by suggesting P'Mor cheated her with her own sister. P'Mor is very heart-broken/sad.]

ตอนที่ 15 (Episode 15)
ออกอากาศ อาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 27)

ฟ้าลดาโมโหสายชลเลยทะเลาะกันยกใหญ่ พร้อมกับคอยเฝ้าปลอบใจหมอวัฒนา จนทำให้สายชลหึงหวงกลั่นแกล้งสารพัด โดยบังคับให้เป็นพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบินต่อ ไม่ยอมให้ฟ้าลดาถอนตัว ระหว่างซักซ้อมงานเปิดตัวครั้งใหญ่ สายชลก็เอาเปรียบแกล้งกอดจูบฟ้าลดาอีก หมอวัฒนาเห็นว่าฟ้าลดาโดนรังแก ก็โมโหทะเลาะและถึงขั้นต่อยตีกัน นอกจากนั้นสายชลยังนอกคิว ถือโอกาสกอดจูบฟ้าลดาระหว่างงานเปิดตัวพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบิน ท่ามกลางความไม่พอใจของชมพูแพร
[Fahlada is furious, because she blames SaiChon for P'Mor and Prae's breakup and she argues with SaiChon even more. Fahlada tries to ease P'Mor pain making SaiChon even more jealous and annoyed to no end by forcing Fahlada to continue being his airline company's presenter, even when she asked to be taken out. While Fahlada is practicing for the opening of the airline company's presentation, SaiChon took every opportunity to hug and kiss Fahlada. P'Mor see this and SaiChon and him gets into a punching fight. At the event, SaiChon goes off script and hug and kiss Fahlada in front everyone, making Prae uneasy.]

I hope some of this will quench your thirst for more Game Rai Game Rak for now. I'm working on posting a few bits and pieces about some sweet and significant scenes coming up in a few week or so. Once I gather my thoughts, I will post it here for all you to enjoy.
Thanks.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for voting! I've been away for awhile because I was reading Jao Hua Jai LOL! Omg...it was amazing. I smiled so much my cheeks hurt! I'm going to save the next one for next week after the episodes of GRGR so I'll have that fan fic to keep me occupied while waiting for the next new episodes.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^thanks a bunch Sweet cherimroya!!! This is Really gonna ruin my shopping Friday! LOL

Can't believe Prae would accuse P'mor of cheating with Fah just so she can have an excuse to dump him! P'mor should not give Prae a second chance. The story writer/director is too lenient on Prae. I rather see P'mor alone than to end up with Prae.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
yeap, lakornkiki is the inventor of charles' angel. i'm starting a list like the yasa/prae kill petition. if you want to be on the first batch of names. holler! im calling it "I'm a Charles' Angel".